Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman (9773 Views)

Guys, Get In Here, Is This The Hottest Short Girl You Have Ever Seen? (photos) / 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
... Jared is here.

The following content is an original opinion and should not be taken personal. You are responsible for your choices.

Did you know that short women have problems? Oh yeah so you should run as far as possible. Let's review.

The average and minimum height of a potential girlfriend or wife should be 5'5. Anything below is a disaster. Let's see 10 reasons you should run far.

1) They Nag alot. It's natural in short people

2) They are sometimes annoying and pompous

3) They are mostly gold diggers

4) They are always hypocrites.

5) They are designed for short men

6) Your children will be short and stup!d

7) They end up fat and obese after child birth

8.) They are fat in most cases

9) They are always very rude

10) They mostly end up as housewives or market Street women.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by donholy28(m): 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
aren't they human beings?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by Xynthialuvy(f): 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Strahovski:
... Jared is here.

The following content is an original opinion and should not be taken personal. You are responsible for your choices.

Did you know that short women have problems? Oh yeah so you should run as far as possible. Let's review.

The average and minimum height of a potential girlfriend or wife should be 5'5. Anything below is a disaster. Let's see 10 reasons you should run far.

1) They Nag alot. It's natural in short people

2) They are sometimes annoying and pompous

3) They are mostly gold diggers

4) They are always hypocrites.

5) They are designed for short men

6) Your children will be short and stup!d

7) They end up fat and obese after child birth

8.) They are fat in most cases

9) They are always very rude

10) They mostly end up as housewives or market Street women.
. Nt like we d tall gals are perfect...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by ucheHapers(m): 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
You must be short too...

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by banme(m): 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lol
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by misspicy(f): 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
so who should date the short girls undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by Slimzjoe(m): 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
doesn't make any sense undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
No one should take it personal please

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:
doesn't make any sense undecided

You are short I get it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by HARDDON: 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Write up from a mega shallow n parochial mind

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by eduSwisz(m): 12:06am On Nov 19, 2015
I think he's speaking from experience

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by Slimzjoe(m): 12:07am On Nov 19, 2015
Strahovski:

You are short I get it.

not atal. 6"3 actually undecided
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by benedictnsi(m): 12:15am On Nov 19, 2015
misspicy:
so who should date the short girls undecided

Lol same question I had wanted to ask........ Maybe his ancestors
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 19, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol same question I had wanted to ask........ Maybe his ancestors

The short men.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by benedictnsi(m): 12:19am On Nov 19, 2015
Strahovski:

The short men.

Short men, date and marry short ladies

Isorite....

They will just give birth to children worse than Aki And pawpaw in appearance....

Maybe they go born football
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by crixlight2(m): 12:20am On Nov 19, 2015
Your foolishness is one of its kind....... pity your pitiable pity condition grin
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 19, 2015
crixlight2:
Your foolishness is one of its kind....... pity your pitiable pity condition grin

Kk. I'm sorry you are short.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 19, 2015
i don't think it matters oh.

1. demi lovato
2. ariana grande
3. emma watson
4. emily osment
5. marie curie
6. mother teresa
7. mary slessor

that's just a short list of successful women from various fields. they're all below 5'5.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by menix(m): 4:49am On Nov 19, 2015
crixlight2:

Baba u sound Short..

Re u
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by JustOzito(f): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2015
Op I tink u shud go bk to skul and learn more about Genetics. Or u read more on recessive and dominant gene.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by Sard(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2015
@Op...
ain't you the same guy that wrote an article about short guys? With your obsession with shortness, I doubt you ain't short yourself.
@topic... with the number of beautiful girls I have seen, I don't see anything bad in dating/marrying one.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2015
Nothing can make me not to love a short girl.They are mostly attracted.They have firm body,curves,and thick vjay.yum
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2015
It's like short girl don break your heart before.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by princely74: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2015
I am married to a short beautiful lady with cute kids, haven't seen any of the qualities mentioned above in her.........guy you got to go check yourself out! Very soon you will talk about tall girls when you don't get along with the one you are with now! You need to come see the beautiful kids people pray to have when you see my kids!
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by frankwells(f): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2015
ENDTIME

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by dexcira(f): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2015
Mitchewww undecided
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by damioyefolu: 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Love Machine:
It's like short girl don break your heart before.
You spoke my mind. He'll get over it, soon cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by aktem(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
d Op has endtime brain......thereby,creating dis endtime thread... smh
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by miqos02(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
ok
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by lordpherow98(m): 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Oga dis ur tips are all wrong ooh
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
I think they av dealth with op

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space / SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction / Guinness World Record: Longest Time Of Sex (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.