Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million (30509 Views)

Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million / Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos / Kidnapped Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Regains Freedom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by myjobsfinder(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2015
This thread has been closed be the admin
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/1910974/finally-rozzay-love-coming-out[/img]
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by koikoi2(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2015
This is all Buhari's fault. Ever since he became president, the spate if kidnapping has increased geometrically.

In Bayelsa state, even local musicians are kidnapped. The mother of Samson Siasia and Moses Siasia, a guber aspirant, has also been kidnapped.

Let us join hands and call for d resignation of president Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by estyvino(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2015
ernesty20:
Buhariooooooooooo

Who is she?
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by jetage1(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2015
Harmony92:
yea me 2,guess she is nt so popular after all.
if u dont knw her, u are definitely not a fan of nollywood then
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by hotdi(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

Hey bingo! Grow upwink

Not just bingo but village bingo grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by BABANGBALI: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2015
she no even fine self,no wonder she was kidnaped mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by Sijo01(f): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2015
harcole:
That is not Maureen Ihua in the pix. She is one the old timers in nollywood, I don't think she still does movies like that.

Its her. Look very well.
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2015
She is the one in the pic.
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by Truckpusher(m): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2015
kestolove95:
D only maureen I know is maureen solomon...so wich nollywood dix one dey?
Lol, you're prolly 21 years old .

She's an old timer .
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2015
Thought they said the kidnappers now has Life-sentence as penalty nah.
Smh, it seems their price is also high too, relatively.

[size=18pt]Its weekend again, check my signature[/size]
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by franklingud(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2015
End time kidnappers. embarassed embarassed chai!!
Maurren they won't harm u.
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by jbaby265(f): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2015
lwmkd..how on earth do they expect this woman to give them 10m ..nollywood should better come out to her aid
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by Abba999(f): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2015
kestolove95:

Small pikin wink

She was one of the Cast in famous "Glamour Girls" movie.
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by franklingud(m): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2015
Bro she still does. She's very much in the industry.
harcole:
That is not Maureen Ihua in the pix. She is one the old timers in nollywood, I don't think she still does movies like that.
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by Nelkoko: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2015
With d rate of unemployment,redundancy,failure 2 pay salaries by FG xpect d rate of kidnapin,armed robery,militancy,prostitution 2 go high
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by Maxwell279(m): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2015
kestolove95:
That's to say, you're not active.......if you are, you would have known Moureen Ihua......famous for her wicked roles, and occultic roles.
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2015
harcole:
...that's Maureen Ihua. Say you ain't sure, don't confuse peeps sad grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by j4sure(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2015
heyah sowi oooooooooooo

Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by boss1310(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2015
kestolove95:
she was in the movie industry before Maureen Solomon.she and chinyere Wilfred are mates in the industry
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by Mrlekan07034617: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2015
Siasia's mum kidnapped, this woman too!!
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by herald9: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2015
Christmas parole
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2015
Harmony92:
yea me 2. Guess she is nt popular after all.

very popular 10 years back. tall and beautiful lady..... Im sure you are less than 20 years of age now, that's why u dont know her.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by badu2580(m): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2015
Mhizkel:
Hey bingo! Grow upwink
take it easy on him na grin
Mhizkel:
Hey bingo! Grow upwink
take it easy on him na
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by armadeo(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2015
Well dayum!!!
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by Mhizkel(f): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2015
badu2580:
take it easy on him na grin take it easy on him na
Alright baducheesy
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by fadolak(f): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2015
kestolove95:
Me too oo
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by eniba(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2015
Harmony92:
yea me 2,guess she is nt so popular after all.

That means a completely bad market for d team. I guess they are still coming down to #200,000. (popularity determines ur ransome, abi)
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by osewanu(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2015
kestolove95:
All these babies on Nairaland sef..
She was very popular in the early- mid 90s.
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by rileyy(m): 9:46am On Nov 19, 2015
Nigga face ur sagging career, you can't even criticize constructively, how can you make a "hit"song. Mehnn

Airforce1:
Kidnapping on the rise under buhari's watch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Okoye Attacked Over The Release Of "Lagos Men" Drama Series / Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo / TY Bello Photos Of Her Twin Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.