Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million (30516 Views)

Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million / Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos / Kidnapped Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Regains Freedom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by uwadia79(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2015
kestolove95:
D only maureen I know is maureen solomon...so wich nollywood dix one dey?
is because u are a small boy,if u have been following Bollywood since 1996,u schld have known her.
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by obinnashady(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2015
kestolove95:
when dey born u,small children of yesterday,how will u know her,when did u start putting interest in movies?
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by uwadia79(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2015
I meant nollywood
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by wink2015(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Maureen Ihua you ask for it and you got it! Many of you Nollywood actors and actress are fond of posting your wealth on social media such as facebook, instalgram, twitter and even in nairaland. These actors and actresses may be seeking for more attention from the public especially their fans.

But What do you expect the poor folks in Nigeria to do? of course to kidnap you and take a large slice out of your wealth!

Some of you who are not in social media you make mistake by driving on choice cars such as limousine, lambougini etc this eye googling cars will make kidnappers to focus attention on your wealth.

Nigerians should be moderate in their social life style and try to create an enabling environment for growth and development especially jobs for the unemployed Nigerian youth for peace and security to reign in Nigeria.

[/size]
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by MrCork: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2015
morereb10:
Nigerian Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In Port Harcourt Rivers State, Abductors Demand N10 Million Ransom.One of the latest victims of abduction in Rivers State has been identified as Maureen Ihua, a popular Nollywood actress based in Abuja.

The excellent role interpreter was abducted at a function in Port Harcourt on Tuesday the 17th of November 2015.

According to eyewitnesses, 3 gunmen kidnapped Maureen Ihua on Ada George road in the capital city lof Rivers State yesterday. She is said to have been taken to an unknown location in Port Harcourt.

Today her abductors contacted her family members and demanded for 10 million Naira ransom. May God protect us all from these kidnappers working overtime to make end of the year money.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/nollywood-actress-maureen-ihua.html

...but y r IBO people all ways kiddnapin people? ....didnt people go to schkoll in that nigeria place? (No ofeense).. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by 9jatatafo(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2015
I thought all kidnappers have renounced their work of kidnapping and ransom demand? Ita free Maureen fast. OP can you tell me any of her films? As she don't look familiar abi similar
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by saintkel(m): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mhizkel:
Hey bingo! Grow upwink
Hello my love
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by Trypa(f): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
kestolove95:

she's popular n a nollywood actress
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by Mhizkel(f): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
saintkel:
Hello my love
Hellosmiley
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by PrettyGaby(f): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Harmony92:
yea me 2,guess she is nt so popular after all.
Y'all didn't watch movies in the 90's or you aren't of that generation. Which is it?
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by saintkel(m): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mhizkel:
Hellosmiley
I think its time to have a change of name
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by ladipo48: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
lasisi69:
End time money
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by ladipo48: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
go4gold:
This is a very bad news! angry
we don't know....
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by otokx(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
Port Harcourt is now officially the kidnap capital of Africa, the governor should rise up and do something about it.
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by deewhone(f): 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
kestolove95:
She'z one of d pioneers of nollywood
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by deewhone(f): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
harcole:
That is not Maureen Ihua in the pix. She is one the old timers in nollywood, I don't think she still does movies like that.
That's Maureen in d pic, she rarely acts. But 'v seen her in some new movies like sisters' war and brides' war
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by akigbemaru: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
acttress kidnapped for 10m.
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by wypavu: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
I don't know her. They should keep her.
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by Harmony92(f): 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
PrettyGaby:

Y'all didn't watch movies in the 90's or you aren't of that generation. Which is it?
woteva! Didn't knw her with dat name dat's all.
Re: Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million by bummyla(m): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
Where Do They Want Her People To Get The Money From! http://www.bummyla.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' / Actress Funke Akindele Wows In Floral Dress (Photos) / Davido: I Did Osinachi To Reply My Baby Mama's Family, Don't Have Favourite Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.