Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,515 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

10 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 (688 Views)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 by obiorathesubtle: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2015
Re: 10 by braine(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2015
Just ignore it if you can. But if you can't, well, ask her about it openly.

1 Like

Re: 10 by REB3L(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2015
Depends on who got her first

1 Like

Re: 10 by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2015
well, a bro broke the code. you can do whatever you want to him, i guess.

1 Like

Re: 10 by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2015
The guy code states that once your guy(friend) falls in love with a babe, and already asks her out, whether she has agreed or not, you should from hence take your eyes of that babe and even if your find her attractive, you should look for someone else. Talkless of when they are already together.

Mister, your friend already broke the code by "chyking" your own girlfriend behind your back, so....go to him and tell him to back off.

2 Likes

Re: 10 by xpac01(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2015
Guys code: stop the game, give her the phone, say "babe you've not told me anything about the text that came in this (fix morning or ... appropriately) Then remember to be a guy and answer her like a guy, cos she'll definitely ask: "did you read the text"?. From here on, no pretence, tell her you saw the preview and the senders name. Then while responding, respond like a guy who knows there are lots of babes toastable out there... Of course there are. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: 10 by braine(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2015
Decker:
The guy code states that once your guy(friend) falls in love with a babe, and already asks her out, whether she has agreed or not, you should from hence take your eyes of that babe and even if your find her attractive, you should look for someone else. Talkless of when they are already together.

Mister, your friend already broke the code by "chyking" your own girlfriend behind your back, so....go to him and tell him to back off.

I think its the chic he should talk to, while making the dude know what he's been up to.

1 Like

Re: 10 by obiorathesubtle: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
well, a bro broke the code. you can do whatever you want to him, i guess.
xpac01:
Guys code: stop the game, give her the phone, say "babe you've not told me anything about the text that came in this (fix morning or ... appropriately) Then remember to be a guy and answer her like a guy, cos she'll definitely ask: "did you read the text"?. From here on, no pretence, tell her you saw the preview and the senders name. Then while responding, respond like a guy who knows there are lots of babes toastable out there... Of course there are. Goodluck.
Decker:
xpac01:
so, since the guy broke the code, you're saying whatever follows shouldn't be guided by the code?

(1) (Reply)

4 Things Lady's Shouldn’t Do Before They Officially Get Married / Checkout This Pre-wedding Picture / +18 STORY - CLUB ADVENTURE (read Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.