Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady (56131 Views)

8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
First impression lasts long as this is peculiar to the way a guy presents himself before a lady.

Often times I have seen guys been rejected by ladies because they fail to do their homework exercise.

However, there are certain things guys need to fix before approaching a lady which are;

1. Lustful glances

There are stylish ways to analysing the shape of a lady. However, not in front of her as you will be sizing her b**bs, fantasising her butt as if a tokunbo car is being checked. This attitude has changed wheel online when you see threads discussing about the shape of some female monikers. Na wao!

2. Body and Mouth Odour

The economy cannot be that bad as you can't afford to buy toothpaste and brush. Hitherto, It's shameful when the odour oozing out from some guys mouth is like a dead rat. Also, they can't purchase common N50 shaving stick to lower the forest region of their private section. Looking at their armpit will not be different from glancing a dustbin house.

3. Bad Vocabulary

I don't understand why some guys will not work on their english as they vomit bad vocabulary like bullets to wooing a lady. These are the category of guys who complained of ladies been a hoo simply because they won't give in to their blunder.

4. Tattered and Disgusting Outfit

Kingtom and Jacksparrow1207 will not cease to amaze me as they sag trousers(torn jeans for that matter) to woo babes. No wonder mhizkel and co. reject their proposal like a visa application been rejected at american embassy. Their latest move is to customised females monikers as tattoo on their skin. See desperation to get girlfriend.

5. Using Animal Sound To Call A Lady's Attention

Yesterday I received the insult of my life when I used whistling sound to call ishilove's attention as if she is a "bingo". She gave me a resounding/dirty slap and promised to ban me for 10years *Abeg Ishilove na joke* E jooo oo!

6. Sending Friends to do your bidding proposal

Since ladies has tagged me and tosyne2much as "abooki fragrance boys", We had no option than to send kinglekan (our errand boy) to convey our message of love to those ladies we have feelings for. However, they rejected our bidding proposal as we have been completed relegated from wooing ladies. #Show of Shame#

7. Consumption of alcohol to boost ego/self confidence

This is peculiar to immature dudes who have lost self confidence like flying eagles and super falcons. Because they are timid to approaching ladies, they ask orijin101 to serve them bottles of beer to build fake esteem.

8. Claiming False Riches

I don't understand why some guys will subject themselves to becoming a figure of maga for ladies.
Some weeks ago, I board a keke heading to allen junction. Sitting between me and a guy was a pretty lady. That day I was not in wooing spirit because of the hunger eating my stomach. Few minutes after, the other guy brought out his chinko phone and press the call button ranting about his millions worth of container awaiting arrival @ apapa. I couldn't hold my laugh when the lady hissed so loud indicating the mumu should shut his mouth.
Guys stop proving what you are not, please!

67 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by subbieD(f): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
If I'm not sure of everything, im sure of Kingtom...... lol .....

Nice one proud boi..... Wristwatch

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by MEGGATRON(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
I'm not fixing anything.....all I need to fix is my bank account.

Zedx6 post removed!! WTF

19 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by kinglekan: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2015

I don die oooo!! cheesy cheesy

Emi errand boy? shocked

Errr!!! Sobo, sowi Subsidy, I mean Scooby Dooby Doo. *ojibi jibi jibi*

Ehen subbieD get me my machete, I need to take off wristwatch's head.

His head has served its purpose. undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Not all guys , but some. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Aminat508(f): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
grin grin..... But Why kingtom nah?
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
.NO2. is the worst of all and most of them are talk active

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Rosemary216(f): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
odas are manageable. bt num 2 nd 5!!! hmmmm, u really nid to work on dat! big time!!
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by subbieD(f): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
kinglekan:

Emi errand boy? shocked

Lmao.....I Don get u,so u b errand boi grin grin.u go come Dey behave like king....yeeyeeeeeeee..... errandlekan.....nice one

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by hahn(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
They also need to FIX their bank accounts. Even if a girl is prepared to date you when you're broke, it doesn't mean you HAVE TO be broke deliberately.

Get a job, start a business. Just get some money!

9 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nice on bro,this are reasons guys makes some girl feel like Miss World.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by vizkiz: 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
ZedX6:
Wonder how it's any of your business how your fellow guys choose to approach a lady. If at all these are annoying, it should be a lady creating this thread. It's unbelievable that out of all the problems in your life, you choose to dwell on other people's lives, getting annoyed at how they choose to woo.

Na you dem dey toast? Why should it annoy you? Do you have a tampon on?

calm down nigga, see as your blodd dey hot! grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by elantraceey(f): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
I hope they learn, some could be really annoying.
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
ZedX6:
Wonder how it's any of your business how your fellow guys choose to approach a lady. If at all these are annoying, it should be a lady creating this thread. It's unbelievable that out of all the problems in your life, you choose to dwell on other people's lives, getting annoyed at how they choose to woo.

Na you dem dey toast? Why should it annoy you? Do you have a tampon on?

Oga wetin happen nah

Must you comment on every topic undecided

Why are you hating on the Op? Is it because you are one the guys that do those annoying things?

Please if you know that the truth is too bitter for you to swallow, I suggest that you walk out of the thread peacefully.

Thanks wink

#TEAM SCENT

6 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
Aminat508:
grin grin..... But Why kingtom nah?

Heeeehehehegrin grin
Amina sorry ooo grin

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
cheesy Wristwatch! Wristwatch! wink
That mouth odour and sagging of trousers though..sad Big boys don't sag..Small boys does that..
About the english, ermmm..It's nothing, he can always learn from me..cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by SleekyP(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
cool cool
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
wen orijin101 become bar man grin grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by mrpackager(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
hmmmmm.......nyc write up

baba wristwatch8)
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by MzzTega(f): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
....And the derailing just started

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by kinglekan: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
subbieD:

Lmao.....I Don get u,so u b errand boi grin grin.u go come Dey behave like king....yeeyeeeeeeee..... errandlekan.....nice one

Huh? shocked

We would settle this on my water bed. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
kinglekan:

Emi errand boy? shocked

grin grin grin grin Baba no be my head u go cut oo
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
ZedX6:
Crush no.2

You also aren't my type.

Like I told Crush no.1, keep fvcking off as well.

Heeehehehecheesy

Why would I crush on a guy like you undecided

Of course I am not your type wink

My type of ladies don't deal with your type of guyswink

We deal with Men that is responsible and intelligent, Not fools wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Poster Warning People Not To Touch Partner's Private Part While Driving / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.