Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

New Photos Of Nigerian Boy With Eye Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Nigerian Boy With Eye Cancer (474 Views)

Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama / Charly Boy With His 100-Year-Old Mother In New Photos / Big Church Foundation Donates For 2-Year-Old Eye Cancer Girl (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Photos Of Nigerian Boy With Eye Cancer by topzywazzy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
I posted about this boy some
weeks back and some
doubted it’s authenticity. Here
are new photos of the boy
and his dad holding today’s
newspaper to prove the boy is really sick for those that
may have felt weary about
helping. Hope this makes you
feel more comfortable sending
money to his family now.
More photos and account details after the cut…

follow this link : http://africwap.com/2015/11/19/new-photos-of-nigerian-boy-with-eye-cancer/

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Donates 1,000 Pairs Of Shoes To Charity / Girl Abandoned By Parents After Born Without Legs Now Athlethe & Lingerie Model: / How Yemi Alade 'shoved Me Aside' When I Asked For A Selfie - Fashion Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.