Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! (1686 Views)

PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee / PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest / GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by 175(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Gov. Okowa Salutes Former President Jonathan
at 58
Delta State Governor, Senator Dr Ifeanyi Arthur
Okowa has extolled the virtues of former
president, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR,
describing him as a committed patriot.
The Governor who personally wrote to
congratulate the former leader on his 58th
birthday said the present administration in Delta
State will continue to count on the former
president’s support.
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Charles
Ehiedu Aniagwu, noted in a statement yesterday
that Governor Okowa wrote to felicitate with
former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan on the
occasion of his 58th birthday which comes up on
Friday November 20.
According to him, Governor Okowa prayed that
Almighty God will continue to bless the former
president with good health and long life.
Aniagwu quoted the Governor as saying: “It is
with profound joy that I write on behalf of my
family, the government and people of Delta State,
to express very warm felicitations to you.
“I join your family, friends and well-wishers to
thank Almighty God for His continued guidance,
protection and provision for you in the past 58
years of a life of forthrightness and outstanding
patriotism with which He has blessed you.

http://www.nelsonegware.com/2015/11/gov-okowa-salutes-former-president.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by vkeydon(m): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
there is really so much diffrence btw this man and buhari i think he is a true legend

3 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
chai happy birthday to awa HERO, THE HERO OF OUR TIME ebele goodluck jonathan.
wish u many more happy and blissful years ahead.
and pls do me a favour, if they call u again to come contest as the president of this zoo, pls tell them u r not available.
dont worry soon nigerians will know ur worth a d what they miss.
God bless you, the protector of our democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by Aufbauh(m): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
#HAPPYBIRTHDAYINADVANCEGEJ!

You taught us that though anyone could be president not everyone should be. grin

1 Like

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by vkeydon(m): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
there is really so much diffrence btw this man and buhari i think he is a true legend happy birthday and i pray u live longer dan buhari on earth grin

3 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by Sahmmuehl(m): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
GEJ for life
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
i don hear...
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by ochilikoko(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Many more years to u GEJ

We are missing u die
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by timidot(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
HBD my daddy... A legend An hero..God will continually bless you

1 Like

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by neolboy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hapi birthday perfect gentleman
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by pedrilo: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
hbd my hero! father of african democracy
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by PRYCE(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir!

1 Like

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by doctokwus: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
A man implicated by dasuki for contract scams that cost the lives of many soldiers and officers.
A man who went partying the next day after a major bomb blast by BH and noted for not reading memos b4 signing away assets of this country.
Even if he is not judged on earth, there is no escaping God's judgement for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by warrior01: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Happy birthday, the people's president.
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by warrior01: 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
doctokwus:
A man fingered by dasuki for contract scams.
Even if he is not judged on earth, there is no escaping God's judgement for everyone.

Stop hating! Whom God has blessed no one can curse.

3 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by Splashme: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
[size=13pt]Happy Birthday sir.

Nigerians are already regretting that they were deceived to vote against you
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by Bobbystanley(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
Happy Birthday to the Hero of our Generation.

I salute you Sir.
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by Chubhie: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
Behold the excuses and failures of APC to deliver its campaign promises. A sacrificial lamb for APC in the next 4 years.

I wish you A Thousand years with each year having fifty five thousand days.

2 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by IVORY2009(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
doctokwus:
A man implicated by dasuki for contract scams that cost the lives of many soldiers and officers.
A man who went partying the next day after a major bomb blast by BH and noted for not reading memos b4 signing away assets of this country.

Dude! Stop being bitter, and celebrate with him, so ur own celebration can come toooo

3 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by doctokwus: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
IVORY2009:

Dude! Stop being bitter, and celebrate with him, so ur own celebration can come toooo
Go tell that to the fine officers that lost their lives because of the bazaar he was doing with military weapon contracts.
Go tell that to those that died during the fuel subsidy crisis and the number of families that were ruined by the unprecedented fraud during his time.
Go tell that to the families of the Chibok girls.
Wow betide I celebrate such an individual.
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by saintopus(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
This GEJ sef.!

I don't know why I love this guy.

Happy birthday sir wishing you much love and blessings

1 Like

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by IVORY2009(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
doctokwus:

Go tell that to the fine officers that lost their lives because of the bazaar he was doing with military weapon contracts.
Go tell that to those that died during the fuel subsidy crisis and the number of families that were ruined by the unprecedented fraud during his time.
Go tell that to the families of the Chibok girls.
Wow betide I celebrate such an individual.

I could understand ur pains, but be dat as it may be, @ this point in time, you are made to wish him happy birthday, before you start crititsing him..., I dont know wat political party u are representing, it might be PDP, APC, Kowa, Apga etc
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by doctokwus: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
IVORY2009:

I could understand ur pains, but be dat as it may be, @ this point in time, you are made to wish him happy birthday, before you start crititsing him..., I dont know wat political party u are representing, it might be PDP, APC, Kowa, Apga etc
On this day of his bday I wish him all he wished those that lost their lives directly thru his actions and all who may never celebrate their bdays eventhough alive.
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Call this man anything you like but compared to Buhari, OBJ and other recent presidents Nigeria has had, GEJ is a legend -- Nnamdi Azikiwe (2001)

Buhari is a terrorist - El Rufai (20th Nov 2015)

1 Like

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by IVORY2009(m): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
doctokwus:

On this day of his bday I wish him all he wished those that lost their lives directly thru his actions and all who may never celebrate their bdays eventhough alive.

shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Happy Birthday to Dr Jonathan
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by anigbajumo(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
HBD in advance to me and my birthday mate (fmr GCFRN Goodluck Ebele jonathan),bigger u I pray sir.

Am set to begin another milestone that is destined for greatness.......Baba God see me through, It gonna be fun 2rout 2mrrow @OJ hotel.
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Happy Birthday to Dr Jonathan
moronic doctor
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by iokpebholo: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
doctokwus:

bros oh!u dey aware say about 105 soldiers dey missing since yesterday,pls wat do u have to tell ur almighty buhari based on dt?
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by martins0: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
God bless you sir
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by 175(m): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
GEJ na my paddy! Happy birthday Sir!
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Clocks 58, As Okowa Salutes Him! by 175(m): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
firstEVA:
moronic doctor

You go just die of hate!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi / Breakingnews! Raymond Dokpesi In Kuje Prison / It Is Nigeria Chief Judge That Should Resign Not Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.