Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding (27737 Views)

GEJ Congratulates Wizkid On MOBO Awards. Nigerian's React(pics) / Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat / Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by richidinho(m): 7:05am On Nov 10, 2016
I congratulate America's choice, President-elect Donald J. Trump, and I also salute Hillary Clinton for conceding. Having taking this route myself, I know it takes great self sacrifice and shows her strength of character. I am very encouraged by Mr. Trump's words in his victory speech where he said "It is time for us to come together". This is true not only for America, it is also true for the world at large. Finally, I must say that the conduct of the American people during the election was most commendable, as they agreed to disagree and now they are agreeing to unite. They have my best wishes as they carry out this process and may God bless their efforts. GEJ.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1299373620113009&id=105479482835768

Lalasticlala mynd44

141 Likes 11 Shares

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by richidinho(m): 7:06am On Nov 10, 2016
Democracy hero, i greet you

Please sir, help tell baba Trump that here in Nigeria there is no INEC to conduct elections in 2019.

181 Likes 8 Shares

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by themonk(m): 7:07am On Nov 10, 2016
The me$$iah of democracy angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by saintkel(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2016
GoodLuck d man of d people, our true hero, forget d man in aso rock abeg

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2016
I also salute Hillary Clinton for conceding

Oga, you don't need to salue Clinton for conceding, it's nothing special to them, it's a normal thing over there.

You only conceded because you never had a choice knowing fully well that you lost inside Aso Rock adn the northerners could kill you inside and also seeing what happened to Laurent Gbagbo.

You could be the Hero of the people who you failed to build their second Niger Bridge, it's nobody's business

85 Likes 20 Shares

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2016
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by dec04: 7:11am On Nov 10, 2016
Hero...

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by freshness2020: 7:11am On Nov 10, 2016
He set the pace for others to follow!
The real MVP of modern day democracy.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Izonpikin: 7:13am On Nov 10, 2016
This is the only sane man in nigerian politics that has the moral right to congratulate clinton and trump...

The rest of our power hungry hypocritical politicians should shove their pleasantries down their throat... angry

Useless leaders who would do anything to win elections and never concede if need be..

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by NaijaMutant(f): 7:13am On Nov 10, 2016
Hillary Clinton has no other option than to do it the GEJ way undecided

Your legacy will last forever

I wish I could just shit on the zombie below me grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by ThisisBuhari: 7:14am On Nov 10, 2016
Anyvody that refers Jonathan as a Hero, is a confirmed wailer.

eranu!!

21 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by jeeqaa7(m): 7:15am On Nov 10, 2016
Jonathan ... thank you for showing them how it is done..

hilary is one of your best students

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Boscojugunu(m): 7:15am On Nov 10, 2016
freshness2020:
He set the pace for others to follow!
The real MVP of modern day democracy.
which pace did he set. You guys won't seize to amaze me

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by capatainrambo: 7:15am On Nov 10, 2016
afonja will cry foul lolll

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by acunon: 7:15am On Nov 10, 2016
Our noble former president, showing Americans how its been done. One gbosa for you

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by ceeethru(m): 7:15am On Nov 10, 2016
Hillary frustrated his gov't and orchestrated your ouster. ..so good for her..let her feel the pain of defeat...God bless you GEJ

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Olukokosir(m): 7:15am On Nov 10, 2016
Oga jonathan ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by lyterydim(m): 7:15am On Nov 10, 2016
Oya zombies take over this thread,
Because everything about this man of
Democracy doesn't make sense to you guys.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Boscojugunu(m): 7:15am On Nov 10, 2016
jeeqaa7:
Jonathan ... thank you for showing them how it is done..

hilary is one of your best students
you must be joking right?

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by martineverest(m): 7:15am On Nov 10, 2016
a failure and inept individual has spoken

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by freshness2020: 7:15am On Nov 10, 2016
Boscojugunu:
which pace did he set. You guys won't seize to amaze me

53 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2016
Awon werey wouldnt like this thread, they're out with their long knives already .

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by shamecurls(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2016
grin grin grin

First democratic elected president to be ousted from power in a free and fair election

At a time, He does has the right to talk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Onyijeff(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2016
My man

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by saintandsinnerz: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2016
Nicely written! In fact, my likeness for this man stems from the fact that he usually rises up against grudge and the need to exact revenge on people who have through commission or omission offended him. This is an uncommon human trait. Well done man, well done!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by gerrardomendes(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2016
beta pikin

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Boscojugunu(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2016
ceeethru:
Hillary frustrated his gov't and orchestrated your ouster. ..so good for her..let her feel the pain of defeat...God bless you GEJ
ipod and their useless conspiracy theories

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2016
Yes he has got the credibility to congratulate Trump.
Unlike the daura man that promised dogs n babboons blood should he lose the election.

22 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by toluine56(m): 7:17am On Nov 10, 2016
Latecomer GEJ
Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by olaolulazio(m): 7:17am On Nov 10, 2016
Good Trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh from d Influencial Baboon!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Smallyyyyy: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2016
Nice one Mr GEJ

11 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:17am On Nov 10, 2016
That's nice. God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Solar Power Plant In BUK Inaugurated (Photos) / 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators / Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.