Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler (5588 Views)

Hacked:romance And Action Novel / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler by kennygun(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
my shout out to my insprational role models kaymajay 2higscore darousmart and so many others who inspired me to this thread more grace to ur elbow

Warning:This thread is classified and no re posting of this thread is allowed unless duely permitted by the writter

Stay frost and enjoy
Re: The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler by kennygun(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
My name is david but nickenamed dav
Life pushed me been a cultist though the only child of my parents been spoilt while growing up i now finds myself in the four walls of uni
Lemme get to introduce my cliques
Shadow been my capone and a strict type
Lace the executioner been more deadly when angry
stone errand boy,smart not smart as he is called,kings the cunning type,dan the oldest as our members
Me been the right handed man to the capone cos he finds me smart and easy to blend into any situation i finds myself
Also jane my crush i finally got aquinted with frank my best friend been my guardian angel
Those are my main characters
Stay frost as we journey into the world of david@@@@The deadly game
Re: The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler by kennygun(m): 6:15am On Nov 27, 2015
David: Frank those guys are still on my trails...
Frank: Dav i will advise you to ignore them keep on giving them excuse i bet they will quit
David: But for how long guy
dav phone rings
Caller: guy ur still trying our patients abi
Dav: and who they hell do you guys think you are
Caller:do you know,we can take you out now
(dav now looking scared and uneasy about standing up signaling frank to join him)
Caller:shuu sit down and watch ur bottle of bear
kpoa......dave's bottle splashed,,as the caller shot it,
Everybody in the bar took to their heels
Dav: what was that for!!!
Caller: thats a warning,,if you dont join us be ready to be our enemy if u dim fit
Ends call
guy i suggest u report to the securities frank said
You know thats like adding salt to injury,since he said he wants enemy then enemy i will give him
Re: The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler by kennygun(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
continued

The frat members kept tormenting dav until they decided to eliminate him

It was a hot tuesday afternoon,lectures was too bored so dav decided to stroll to a nearby eatry
Stop there!!!
Dav startled and turned like someone that is under a spell
So u dy jonse abi nd here is ur end
Dav couldnt belive his eyes as so many thought ran his mind
my mum,dad sisters
Bros abeg no kill me i go join u abeggg
Shut up!! So u don fly colour finish u come dy claim james bond abi,as u don fu*ck up u must collect
Kpoaaa!!kpoaa
in a shivering tone thank bros..dav said
Shadow:oboy u lucky cos not everyone escapes death that easly cos u were really close
and killing that guy means war so are you with us or not,,,he said it like an order
Without hesitation knowing what his no will land him dav said
Am in
Shadow, ok you ll have to meet us for orientation by friday but for now keep low profile less lectures and here is my number dont hesitate to call me
Shadow and two of he's men drove dav who is still in shock back to his lodge
Guy na wetin,,frank asked
I no wan talk abeg i had a long day,,dav said trying to convince frank everything is fine
Guy after u left a huge guy came here looking for you though he did not disclose his name when i asked
Is he wearing black jacket with jean,dav asked sitting up from the bed
Yes u know him?
Jesus they even know our lodge,,
Who are they now?
The frat members infact am coming
Dav stormed out of their apartment on his way out he told frank he want to meet joy so no need to worry about him
Flash back
oh sorry dear,,,, dav said bending down to pick up the books when he ran into a girl while rushing for lectures
No problem the girl said also picking some of the books
Wow you look pretty awsome
Thanks.. the girl said making her way to leave
Please dear can i know your name
am joy
Wow am da....she cuts in david kennedy my course rep
Ohh sorry but i never knew you
you dont have to she said smiling
Sorry if am asking too much can i get ur digits
Yea sure give me ur phone
Thanks see ye letter joy
Ok bye she said leaving dav
Dav cant take off he's eyes off joy as her back side is so much curved like 8,twerking it left from right stunned dav....
Hello joy
Hw u dav
Am ok nd u
Am sexy
Wow am thinking if we could meet today
Hmmm i busy at home now why dont you come over i will send u d address
Oh sure i would like to
Alright then bye
Kk keep somthing for me
ends call..
Joy lived only her in her lodge qiut expensive with her appartment well furnished
barr barrr barrr
Who is there joy said
Its me dear
Ohh welcome dav
Thanks..... dav said moving inside,,what a nice place you have here
Thank u just manageing
Jesus is this managing abeg leave that joke
Well so what do i offer you
Anything you have
Talk abeg if i give u toto nko she said in pigin
Heheh im go make sense kwa
Naughty boy dont worry i go bring anything
She brought a can beer ,pls have this am almost done cooking ok,,,, she said going back to the kitchen
She served the food and they ate and discussed so many things abt school her life,dav life and some irrelivant topic she brought up
After theye sat on the couch watching an epic movie
The movie turned out to be a sex film
Dev looked at joy who is now engrossed by the movie sitting close to her she pressed her now strong bolsom on one side of dav's hand
Dav turned looked streight into her eye
in a flash.......

TBC

PLEASE I WILL APPRECIATE UR COMMENTS
Re: The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler by pharuqchulker(m): 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nyc begining and inter-mission••just give us update regularly•••
Re: The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler by kennygun(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
pharuqchulker:
Nyc begining and inter-mission••just give us update regularly•••

I will try my best
Re: The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler by pharuqchulker(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
kennygun:

I will try my best

More plssss
Re: The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler by kennygun(m): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2015
they locked lips licking any trace of saliva
Dav reached for her breast pressing the tip through her top, she gave out a light moan
cos they are still kissing
In a flash they undressed each other
Wow that dick is big...joy said in astonishment as she massaged it
Soon she starts to deep throat him
Arhh fucck ..dave said as he tried to slow her down by holding her head but she still continued in her pace handling his balls at the same time...
Ahh babe am coming dav said trying to catch his breath
Mmmm give me ur load boo she said as she noticed him about jerking to orgasm
Soon he exploaded all in her mouth as she swallowed every bit of his cum
Now my turn dav said pushing her to the couch using one hand on her breast nd the other in her ass ,then he starts licking her kitty cat dry,he used he's tongue to tease her
Ohhh babe she said folding her leg around his neck pressing her kitty kat close to his mouth
Pls i cant take it anymore u win please Bleep me dav....she said moaning
Ok bae dave said as he positoned her in a missionary style...they bleeped as she kept calling dav all sort of dirty names.
Soon she turned to cow girl position riding him to a pop bouncing like a wounded tigress in a hot chase soon dav felt her walls haerdend around his dick that is her orgasm at the same time dav is about to cum
Uhmmmm she said as she hit her orgasm with dave....
They drifted to pro orgasm slomber
Re: The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler by MerryMe1(f): 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
UPDATE: OPENING DATE: 1ST DECEMBER 2015.
DEADLINE: 5th FEBRUARY 2016
ABOUT NAWOT:
The Nelson Adeyeye Writers Of Today(NAWOT) is an online competition that is organized by Sandra Adeyeye C.E.O of Eminent Creators in honor of her late father Mr. Nelson Adeyeye as a way to encourage the writing and reading culture of the Nigerian youth.
This competition promises to be an exciting and uplifting showcase of well-laid out Prose that promotes creativity at it's peak.
AWARDS:
There shall be a selection of the best twenty stories by our judges. These shall make up our anthology other prizes to be won include but are not restricted to:
Best writer Romance Category - 15,000
Best writer Science Fiction and Fantasy Category - 15,000
Best writer Mystery and Horror Category - 15,000
Best writer Action and Thriller Category - 15,000
Other consolation prizes, a copy of the anthology and other books shall follow.
RULES AND REGULATION:
In order to be eligible, participants are to note the following guidelines as regards submission of entries.
1) Participant must be a Nigerian youth between the ages of 16 - 30 years.
2) Participant must send a mail containing a black and white passport photograph, age, sex, phone numbers, email and facebook i.d in a separate mail from the mail bearing his entry.
3) Entry to be submitted must be Prose, original work of participant and must be an unpublished work, not submitted for any publication during the period of this competition.
NOTE: entry should not bear author's name on it. Just the title and the word count.
4) Entry must be between a 1,500 (minimum) - 2,500 (maximum) word count. Entries must be complete, concise and bear a comprehensive plot, i.e a beginning, middle and an end (no season). Entry font should be Arial size 12 and double spaced.
NOTE: subject of mail should signify what category the author is entering his story. No entries in PDF format will be accepted.
5) Participants can compete in four categories during this competition. I.e every writer is entitled to four entries per competition. Science fiction/fantasy category, mystery/horror category, action/thriller category and romance category.
NOTE: each entry attracts a fee of #1,000.
6) Every entry must have an attachment of the scanned bank draft which has the title of the submission boldly written on it.
Account name: Eminent Creators
Account number: 0201029142
Bank: Gtbank.
7) Every entry must be in English language, with minimal usage of vernacular; and if unavoidably used, must be explained as a footnote for better understanding.
cool All entries must be submitted to nelsonadeyeyewritersoftoday@gmail.com on or before 5 February 2016 (late entries will attract an extra fee of 500). Date for the prize-giving ceremony shall be communicated to participants via mail.
MODE OF SELECTION:
Participants will have excerpts from their stories displayed on our blog and Facebook page for voting by our public audience within a span of two weeks. Excerpts with the highest votes/comments within that period shall scale through to the next stage of selection.
Final announcement of the winners shall be left to the jurisdiction of the competition's in-house judges whose decisions shall be Binding and Final.
Finally: Writers retain the rights to the stories they submit for the NAWOT competition. The twenty winning stories are published as an anthology and open for purchase after the launching. After that, the winning authors are free to publish anywhere, as long as due credit is given to the NAWOT competition and/or Eminent Creators. Eminent Creators staff and NAWOT team members are not eligible to participate in the competition.
Good luck.

Signed:
Hillary Zita Successa
For the competition department.
Re: The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler by kennygun(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
finnally back pals
Re: The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler by kennygun(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2019
who miss me
Re: The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler by Dybala11(m): 1:21am On Dec 23, 2019
kennygun:
who miss me
Update pls
Re: The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler by Nuel45(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
Update oo
Re: The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler by kennygun(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Helllo my people

(1) (Reply)

The Earplug - A Short Story / BLOOD LIVES HERE - An Action Story / Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.