Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) (68300 Views)

It Runs In The Gene; See What Ini Edo Inherited From Her Mother / Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo / Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by tunmidon(f): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
Didn't Ini check her eyelash before moving out
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by vicstar(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Damn! Datz just a pic angryy are y'all killing yourselves over it?undecidedwhat's wrong with 2 celebs taking photos?? Are dey not humans again....
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
Those eye lashes are multi purpose.
Who is with me on this one?
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by stankezzy: 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
see their mentor

Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by dwebwalker(m): 12:34am On Nov 20, 2015
angry I am lost.... Are they high.... And planning to transform to python and cobra.....

who their tongue help... I beg make them park well.
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by silkytouch(m): 12:34am On Nov 20, 2015
Bad belle...is allowed!
TooNoisy:
Ini Edo looks so fake! Her face is all fake!
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by Billygee2u: 5:13am On Nov 20, 2015
helphelp:
OP don mad

MOD too is sick in the head
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by jonbat(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2015
Ndlistic:
Hmmm, ini edo is not a Beauty Queen ,nothing to worry about. Lol

but she is a SECOND HAND DIVORCEE
WHILE FLAVOUR IS BRAND NEW
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by engrjacuzzi: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2015
flavour is prettier than iniobong edohowo! she looks fake even after wearing her make ups. only one word for INI Edo, "she looks like a sex object*"
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by hotnsexy4christ(f): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2015
Revolva:
Dis is d growing madness of babe's on social media...some will just stick out their tongues...itss annoying ehnnn I hate it..n it makes women look slutty....

Who is this idiot again....many mad pple full naija o
, I will not insult you, I understand, that there are many haters of the gospel of the lord jesus christ, properbly you are one of them, but let me tell you the truth, brother you have to repent, because Jesus is coming soon, confess your sins, and accept jesus as your lord and saviour, JESUS love you so much. And he do not want you to die in your sins, because if you die in your sins, then hell fire awaits you. REPENT.
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by Revolva(m): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
hotnsexy4christ:
, I will not insult you, I understand, that there are many haters of the gospel of the lord jesus christ, properbly you are one of them, but let me tell you the truth, brother you have to repent, because Jesus is coming soon, confess your sins, and accept jesus as your lord and saviour, JESUS love you so much. And he do not want you to die in your sins, because if you die in your sins, then hell fire awaits you. REPENT.

U should be in a mental home....Yaba left or aro mental home...lookat who wanna go to heaven.....brainwashed baboon
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by tpiadotcom: 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
jonbat:

but she is a SECOND HAND DIVORCEE
WHILE FLAVOUR IS BRAND NEW

brand new like how?
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by FarmTech(m): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
Is there anything about celebrities that doesn't take people's mind to sex? When will some christians open their eyes to see the devil using these people? They are agents of darkness, be it flavor, ini edo, tu face or whatever, anyone who lead u to sin is an agent of darkness. If u don't gather with me, u are against me - Christ said. Christians open ur eyes and see this deception. Don't let satan take u by suprise.
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by hotnsexy4christ(f): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=Revolva post=40240678]

U should be in a mental home....Yaba left or aro mental home...lookat who wanna go to heaven.....brainwashed baboon[/quote Thanks ,
GOD BLESS YOU, and Jesus love you so much, he can give you a better life and take away frustrations from you, for how long do you wanna keep hating your creator, just repent, confess your sins, forsake them, accept Jesus as your LORD and SAVIOR. no matter your past he will forgive you, and accept you as his son. THANK YOU .
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by Revolva(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
A real bitch is dis. They rock tongue rings for blow jobsz

Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by hotnsexy4christ(f): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Revolva:

U should be in a mental home....Yaba left or aro mental home...lookat who wanna go to heaven.....brainwashed baboon
, u need to accept JESU CHRIST as your lord and saviour.I will not insult you.
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by Revolva(m): 7:47am On Nov 28, 2015
hotnsexy4christ:
, u need to accept JESU CHRIST as your lord and saviour.I will not insult you.

Was up wit ur head u idiot
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by hotnsexy4christ(f): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
Revolva:

Was up wit ur head u idiot
, JESUS love you so much, u can not stop hating your creator, he die because of your sins, and he is ever ready to forgive you your sins, no matter what you have done. Confess your sins, open your heart to him, Accept him as your saviour. If you die in your sins hell fire awaits you. Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" / Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.