Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) (68304 Views)

It Runs In The Gene; See What Ini Edo Inherited From Her Mother / Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo / Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by 007Bruce: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Smh
both OP and MOD should be stoned to Death!
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by helphelp: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Trapnews:

Do not use me to gain cheap popularity! stay off my mention, slow poke

K
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by IYANGBALI: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wetin come be our own?
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by djbigc86: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
This is a new flavour ft djbigc.here is the original link download and share http://9jabaze.com/site_52.xhtml?get-id=14682

Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by Alexebo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
k
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by TLAX: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
TooNoisy:
Ini Edo looks so fake! Her face is all fake!

I can't see the fakeness. S'up with that undecided
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by mayor9498(m): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
Get More Latest Gists, Musics And Videos Updates Now!! http://holymp3.com
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by coolzeal(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
People hating on Ini Edo.. Oh! please, get a life and give her a break mehnn..

She's just having fun.
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by PapaOyoyo: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
englishmart:
. Why would flavour stoop that low as to taking a picture with Ini?

Why are you like this?

1 Like

Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by tudeyzamani: 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Awon Warey.....
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by favourlove1: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
I get irritated when peeps stick out their tongue when taking selfies
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by keishablack(f): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ini doesn't look so pretty anymore. She ws all dt b4 she became lighter
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by Ahyourity(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
lovely ini Edo....but what's the tongue for__ish sad
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by Akakwa: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
my first post on nairaland
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by hotnsexy4christ(f): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Repent , flavour, repent ini edo, Repent. Brothers, Repent sisters.
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by Andymiguel: 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
NA wa oooo How this wan take affect the price of petrol Ini try sha bt flavour ma guy seee as your tongue long com out NA wa ooo To be celeb
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by corlin2(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
What's up with the photo
What's special about it
Abi person no go post photo online again
Make una leave person make en rest abeg una
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by flokii: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
Chaii angry
there is God ooo grin
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by ekefre4(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
englishmart:
. Why would flavour stoop that low as to taking a picture with Ini?
C dis attention seeker o,frm d way u r talking I bliv ini is doing better than ur whole family combined
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by McPerry(f): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Op,ur pix dint tell us w@ dey ar usin der tongue to do...abi dem dey tak der tongue scratch der body ni?#End Time Topic.
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
This guy wants to kill himself

Smashing this old woman
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by YoungB1a(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Who dem help

Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by tpiadotcom: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Is it just me or does flavour resemble her former husband?
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by xirGODWIN(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
B4 u knw nw...she go carry belle 4 flavor... tongue
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by FRANKOXY(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
SEEMS LIKE THEY BOTH LOVE LICKY LICKY tongue
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
and dis makes Fp
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by daxon001(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
Did Ini pix fit make flee 4 night. Jeez shocked
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by zudozz: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
u need babalawo 2 know say them fuk d previous night?
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by daxon001(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author =englishmart post=40196957]. Why would flavour stoop that low as to taking a picture with Ini? [/quote]
Ode it should be the other way round
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by Revolva(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dis is d growing madness of babe's on social media...some will just stick out their tongues...itss annoying ehnnn I hate it..n it makes women look slutty....

hotnsexy4christ:
Repent , flavour, repent ini edo, Repent. Brothers, Repent sisters.

Who is this idiot again....many mad pple full naija o
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wetin concern me!
Re: See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
lol,d pix isn't bad jus freestyling..dy luks gud,nyc shot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" / Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame / DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.