Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Think Atheists On NL Should Be Concerned About Richard Dawking's Retweet - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think Atheists On NL Should Be Concerned About Richard Dawking's Retweet (3741 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / A Sincere Letter To All Atheists On Nairaland / Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Think Atheists On NL Should Be Concerned About Richard Dawking's Retweet by ScienceWatch: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
KingEbukasBlog:

Christianity is not a religion . Drug addicts , perverted minds , teens who have Ephebophilia , armed robbers , womanizers , the nymphomaniacs , indecency movies addict , alcoholics , the depressed , the sick , the oppressed , the failure , the suicidal , the mentally deranged , the indigent ones , the depraved minds etc have been helped by Jesus .

Who has atheism helped ?

Jesus and God are like powerful FLAKKA drugs to Atheists. When Atheists sniff out the words Jesus or God, they start frothing in the mouth and start to signal their gang to come and rip those words apart.

This madness is the main reason for the large drop in decent new recruits into Atheism. The criminally minded will obviously continue to embrace Atheism till they had enough of the many sexual attacks on them in prisons.

Atheists are afraid of the moral and ethical laws of world religions. Atheism offers humanity Animal sex, child sex, child prostitution, child trafficking, abortion on demand, anal sex, men can marry men etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS / “pastor Adeboye Needs To Sleep With One Of His Church Members” – Kemi Olunloyo / Former Rapper-gangster Snoop Doggy Dogg Bows Down To Allah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.