Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (914 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by pTomz(m): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
As for me

I'd just frgive him instantlycry

Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
U let it go...
Re: What Would You Do? by pTomz(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
akinsal:
U let it go...
wise bro...dats really wisesad
Re: What Would You Do? by sinaj(f): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
Waiting to read dem niggaz comment sad
Re: What Would You Do? by alterswerve(m): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
1.I'll pet my babe, telling her that her ass is bad and tempting that's why he did that..

Or

2. I'll act like I'm drunk and i dunno what's going on

QED
Re: What Would You Do? by hummerwise(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
very easy
just rake small for the guy and make sure yu kip ur distance to enable people come in btwn yu both to cut off the fight,,, immediately yu see people willing to seprate yu both not to fight just rake more wif anger,,, am sure people will start begging,, all yu need that time isto work away stylish n fast away from dea wif ur babe,,,, so things dont turn to yawa

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? by obiorathesubtle: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Imma slap her and say "biyatch! Ah told your ass to let gentlemen slap yo ass" "I'm sorry sir, would you like to slap the ass again?"
Re: What Would You Do? by firstking01(m): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
@dat poin, diaris no need for too much grammer, i'd expect my gf to coperate, b4 d guy jack me show God for heavn, den leave me,,,u knw wat will hapen next...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? by youngberry001(m): 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
i will stand as a military man and slap d shiit back but mheen come see race after slapping the giant the slayer back eewwwww grin
Re: What Would You Do? by VaselineWarrior: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
is not by mussle, axe bruce lee

mtcheew undecided

judo chop, judo chop, judo chop

hiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-GZObdI7nN5w/UTo-zOJ5T2I/AAAAAAAALDw/64a0oO9El7w/s1600/bruce-lee.gif[/img]
Re: What Would You Do? by pTomz(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Imma slap her and say "biyatch! Ah told your ass to let gentlemen slap yo ass" "I'm sorry sir, would you like to slap the ass again?"

Re: What Would You Do? by pTomz(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
firstking01:
@dat poin, diaris no need for too much grammer, i'd expect my gf to coperate, b4 d guy jack me show God for heavn, den leave me,,,u knw wat will hapen next...
lwkmdgrin paralysis straight
Re: What Would You Do? by titosantana(m): 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
If she's the bae I truly love and I'm sure she loves me in return and I'm sure she's not all these end time girls, I will retaliate.

Forget about the size, the guy might not be good at physical combat.
Re: What Would You Do? by pTomz(m): 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
sinaj:
Waiting to read dem niggaz comment sad
tot y'all be sayin wat a nigga can do, una fit...as if its wasnt enof, una add "even better" would u punch dat hulk? angry

(1) (Reply)

Hot Dominican Girl Leaks Her Own Naked Photos / A Classic Tune From V.I. / Signs Of End Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.