Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,990 members, 7,952,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots (33070 Views)

Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army / Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots / Hilarious Fuel Advert On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by bugzbunny: 6:22am On Nov 20, 2015
Chidozieude:
This is the problem with PDP minions

They keep putting up redundant and useless tweets from a very negligible section of the Nigerian population without making any constructive criticism.

Even if Nigeria transforms to Dubai in the next 1-2 years, out of the hatred for Buhari , some people will still complain.

You don't win elections by highlighting problems, you win them by providing or suggesting sane solutions to problems- (Chidozieude,2015)

So far, the PDP has not offered any solution to the problems created by 16 years of misrule by their party. If they are not supporting IPOD youths, they are blaming the government for fighting corruption.

Whether the PDP likes it or not, Nigerians made their choice at the Presidential elections. If Buhari does not perform as expected, he will be replaced in 2019. For now, Nigerians know that there is a lot of work to be done.

We will wait and be patient.

Thanks
Shut ur trap..........
Bloody impostor.... Better change ur moniker
Change zombie...efulefu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Chidozieude:

They keep putting up redundant and useless tweets from a very negligible section of the Nigerian population without making any constructive criticism.

Even if Nigeria transforms to Dubai in the next 1-2 years, out of the hatred for Buhari , some people will still complain.

You don't win elections by highlighting problems, you win them by providing or suggesting sane solutions to problems- (Chidozieude,2015)

So far, the PDP has not offered any solution to the problems created by 16 years of misrule by their party. If they are not supporting IPOD youths, they are blaming the government for fighting corruption.

Whether the PDP likes it or not, Nigerians made their choice at the Presidential elections. If Buhari does not perform as expected, he will be replaced in 2019. For now, Nigerians know that there is a lot of work to be done.

Thanks

pls can u tell us how apc won the last election?
what solutions did they profer concerning the problems that was on ground during the last admin?
where they not d ones that politicised boko haram insurgency, demeaning the nigerian army and celebrating anytime a bomb goes off in the north east region?
bros fear God .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by ggajjahk: 7:20am On Nov 20, 2015
Thanks

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Qualer: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2015
SeunPlus:
You PDP goons are such sore losers and wailers, always looking for that slightest opportunity to celebrate Nigeria's woe because they're not in power. Little wonder the finance and support the Biafra agitation so that they can distract the president from performing his duties.

you look nack-able, if not i for yab you into oblivion this morning! having said that, you are quite the gullible minion... cheesy
no vex.. oya come give me kpekus or is it a political-kpekus only for the favoured minions??

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by starG7(m): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2015
Sai buhari
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Diligence: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2015
APC can't handle constructive criticisms; they are like doctors - u know wat; they are the worst patients (esp when it push comes to shove and it's time for injections)!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2015
U re not making sense
Chidozieude:

Thanks
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 20, 2015
The first pics thou......see as the family pakuru mo to dance cheesy
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by ifyemex(m): 7:36am On Nov 20, 2015
It's my biRtHday!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by SeunPlus(f): 7:37am On Nov 20, 2015
Qualer:

you look nack-able, if not i for yab you into oblivion this morning! having said that, you are quite the gullible minion... cheesy
no vex.. oya come give me kpekus or is it a political-kpekus only for the favoured minions??
If no be say na early morning eh, I for say make obatala visit you grin
But seriously, if you belong to PDP, I will advice you to repent and keep shut while Buhari fix this mess of 16 years.
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by obontami: 7:38am On Nov 20, 2015
[size=20pt]how does this stop me from fcccking a hoe this night??

Wailers will alway wail [/size]

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by funkiebully: 7:39am On Nov 20, 2015
Will u marry me introvert?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Nnemuka(f): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2015
Where are the likes of Ifeanyi Ubah to come to our Rescue?
OOps the dullard hates anything Igbo and Ifeanyi Ubah is Igbo...
Lets wait for Otedollar or dangote may be they will rescue buharia

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by crazygod(m): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2015
Chidozieude:

Thanks

Dude stop the politics and lighten up. This thread is obviously meant to create comedy. Y do u always try to politicise everything?
I'm sure even u will be disappointed with the lackadaisical attitude 'sai bubu' is portraying. He hasn't even given one comment regarding this fuel scarcity we are experiencing. He is comfortable with his media aides churning out propanganda and they will come later to refute it.
Once again, lighten up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Qualer: 7:41am On Nov 20, 2015
SeunPlus:
If no be say na early morning eh, I for say make obatala visit you grin
But seriously, if you belong to PDP, I will advice you to repent and keep shut while Buhari fix this mess of 16 years.

i am not interested in partisan politics, just the kpekus. What are you saying about the kpekus? this is weekend o, let's talk about weekend loving, abi how you see am! grin
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by funkiebully: 7:42am On Nov 20, 2015
Will u marry me introvert?

Sai change indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2015
Chidozieude:

I am not a member of APC but I recollect that they came up with ideas during the election, which is why GEJ is now out of office

It is better to make noise than be a corrupt outfit like PDP

What ideas?

You talk like a toddler at the bolded. APC isn't corrupt? Tinubu isn't? Fashola isn't? Amaechi isn't?

If you are not an apc supporter then you are gullible.

Ideas my foot.

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Nicepoker(m): 7:45am On Nov 20, 2015
Chidozieude:

Separating the Goat from the Yam!

Go and ask why a lot of civil servants are crying like babies because the opportunity to steal Nigeria blind has been curtailed

Unlike under the PDP, public officials are now facing prosecution for their actions- go and ask Permanent Secretaries, The SP and Dasuki etc

A well defined strategy to diversify the economy is in place

diversify the economy u say? With which funds? when the major source of income is dwindling.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by SamJed(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2015
Apc minions be claiming buhari is still cleaning up pdp's 16 yrs mess and am like only failures give excuses...especially after bragging and over promising.... we need to pray and bind out this spell placed on sai baba chanters that even when they have been taken back to 1985 when the world is moving forward, they still don't want to receive sense...may u guys receive sense before it is too late...

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by emmanuel1990(m): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2015
My people fear not, this que that u are seeing today. U will see it no more.
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by rozayx5(m): 7:50am On Nov 20, 2015
SeunPlus:
You PDP goons are such sore losers and wailers, always looking for that slightest opportunity to celebrate Nigeria's woe because they're not in power. Little wonder the finance and support the Biafra agitation so that they can distract the president from performing his duties.

the same mess that buhari is using to.flex around the world with.. what happened to his trimming down the paf.. cheesy grin grin

this is the silly excuse apc want to use to exhaust their 4 years .. cleaning pdp.mess. and obj that made the mess is a tight friend of ur god. to show how stupidd apc is

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by starG7(m): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2015
olafum1:
Can someone tell me to stop laughing? grin grin grin
kwantino lahuing kei!
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by prettytasha(f): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2015
What's the reason for the scarcity sef
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by homirefacuny(m): 7:52am On Nov 20, 2015
olafum1:
Can someone tell me to stop laughing? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 20, 2015
USELESS BUHARI CAN'T DO ANYTHING. Expecting change? You are on a long thing

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by dokunbam(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2015
Chidozieude:

Thanks
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by lobbyist(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2015
Chidozieude:

I am not a member of APC but I recollect that they came up with ideas during the election, which is why GEJ is now out of office

It is better to make noise than be a corrupt outfit like PDP
pls shut ur mouth up. U guys criticised jonathan y in office now u don't want 2 b criticised. I'm of dis fuel scarcity oooo, d government should do sum1 urgent if he's capable 2 end dis hardship. We need action not propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Amack(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2015
Suffering and smiling in Fela voice. Apc change.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by funkyibodude(m): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2015
omenka:
Typical illiterate PDP tout. The make the loudest noise, throw the most insults, but have absolutely nothing upstairs.
you mean APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Gassa007: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2015
Chidozieude:

Thanks
Guy don't vex me this morning oo,which solution did APC suggested when PDP was in power

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:09am On Nov 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Koolmexxi(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Chidozieude:
Thanks
SeunPlus:

Why all of una like quarrel pass fight Can't u guys jus see d funny side of the pics like everyone else and stop being so lackey. . Any little issue or post, b it a joke like in dis case or factual statements and u guys term everyone opposed to ur opinion PDPians. Simply put u guys can't seem to take criticisms whether constructive or not and dat's really irritating. We all enjoyed poking fun at d last administration and it really gave us all a gud laugh even though the times weren't funny. Why exactly should it b different dis tym around?? If u cant take it then just bottle ur comments up. We suffer and find a way to smile about it I guess dat's why we're d happiest people in the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Assembles Sans To Battle Police Over Invitation / Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide / Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.