Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura (32837 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by ryloy: 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
President Elect Bola Tinubu meets with President Buhari in Daura

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu @officialABAT just arrived in Daura, his first engagement as the President-elect, to present his Certificate of Return to President @MBuhari, and personally thank the President for his efforts and commitment to ensure a free, fair, and credible election.
https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1630994624721420290?t=lGSpCO4b-doq8Md6-MpVXQ&s=19

36 Likes 12 Shares

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Frank688915: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
yoruba muslims are greater than all igbo Christians in Nigeria history, first it's mko abiola, it's now Tinubu that will rule you all. He used you foools undecided

103 Likes 21 Shares

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by SlurUsername1: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
grin

This fool Bashir Ahmed should be ready to be relegated from National politics for supporting the Evil cashless policy that brought untold hardship to Nigerians

https://www.nairaland.com/7583853/after-saving-governors-embarrassment-buhari

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by PrinceOfLagos: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Frank688915:
yoruba muslims are greater than all igbo Christians in Nigeria history, first it's mko abiola, it's now Tinubu that will rule you all. He used you foools undecided
Tinubu is not the President-Elect, Shetima is .

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by helinues: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nice One

Facilitating smooth transition

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by ryloy: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Frank688915:

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Totilopussylick(m): 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Whichever tribes you belongs, you too will be used and dumbed by the same government you are celebrating tongue
Frank688915:

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Fahdiga(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Two evil men.
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by gasparpisciotta: 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Master of the game

A lot of my peers spent time reading novels: James Hadley Chase, Harold Robbins, Jeffrey Archer, Robert Ludlum etc but they never learnt the lessons and motive of the authors

Most novel readers read for entertainment and not for strategic reasoning and personal application and improvements

Congratulations to the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

A master in the game of politics

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by helinues: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

This fool Bashir Ahmed should be ready to be relegated from National politics for supporting the Evil cashless policy that brought untold hardship to Nigerians

Send me your mailing address, I am in generous mood to gift you storage tank. Don't flood the house with your crying

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by FreeStuffsNG: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Awesome!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Quest7777: 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
... free fair & credible election

shocked shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by SlurUsername1: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Send me your mailing address, I am in generous mood to gift you storage tank. Don't flood the house with your crying

Oloriburuku somebody

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by PureMe01: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

The guy u quoted is your co agbado urchin. So Una never win finish,Una don dey fight eachother. This thiefnubuu government na drama we ready to watch o grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by AlmightyMod(f): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
tongue
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Ttalk: 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

The guy you are talking to is Batified
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by SlurUsername1: 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
PureMe01:

The guy u quoted is your co agbado urchin. So Una never win finish,Una don dey fight eachother. This thiefnubuu government na drama we ready to watch o grin grin

He's in a hurry to beef me because I commented on one of his threads where he was begging ibos to accept BAT as President and they were giving him wotowoto.

E pain am

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by AlmightyMod(f): 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Frank688915:

My dear people of Nigeria don't mind the enemy within that want to burn down our dear country using religion line and political manipulations. Election had been won and lost, we all need to come together and work with the president elect to move our dear country higher.

This particular handler is one of the mischievous being that are deployed to set the country on fire

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by helinues: 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ttalk:

Why should Bashir be relegated because of Naira redesign, Emefiele lied to Buhari which he Buhari swallowed. Who advised the governor's to go court for redress if not Buhari?

1 Like

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by yarimo(m): 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is not the President-Elect, Shetima is .
2023 presidential election is most free and fair election since 1979 . Kudos to INEC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by SlurUsername1: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ttalk:

Nah, u don't understand.
Helinues still represents this government, while I don't. He was a supporter of osunbande until he crashed out at the primaries. Why do u think he disappeared since and just returned?
He must have been secretly praying that BAT doesn't win but he's here to show fake allegiance now after the elections.

He's a staunch buharist and osunbande supporter that couldn't suppress his emotions hence the outburst.
Let him bring it on, I fear Nobody!

2 Likes

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by helinues: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Nah, u don't understand.
Helinues still represents this government, while I don't. He was a supporter of osunbande until he crashed out at the primaries. Why do u think he disappeared since and just returned?
He must have been secretly praying that BAT doesn't win but he's here to show fake allegiance now after the elections.

He's a staunch buharist and osunbande supporter that couldn't suppress his emotions hence the outburst.
Let him bring it on, I fear Nobody!

Lol,

Who suggested Shettima? First in any Nigeria cyber space?

You really wish. I was away cos I was banned for good 7 months... My hope is that the particular mods who banned me, hope his/candidate won cos if not, they missed

1 Like

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by SlurUsername1: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Why should Bashir be relegated because of Naira redesign, Emefiele lied to Buhari which he Buhari swallowed. Who advised the governor's to go court for redress if not Buhari?

Did u also read the article where Bashir Ahmed branded the Governors who went to seek redress in court as ingrates and treacherous beings for revolting against President buharis cashless policy?
If u didn't, read through

https://www.nairaland.com/7583853/after-saving-governors-embarrassment-buhari

1 Like

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by helinues: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Did u also read the article where Bashir Ahmed branded the Governors who went to seek redress in court as ingrates and treacherous beings for revolting against President buharis cashless policy?
If u didn't, read through

After Lai Mohammed outburst about Tinubu can not disassociate himself from Apc, didn't you see Lai Mohammed after in the campaign?
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by hammerT: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
FROM BUHARI TO TINUBU, NO FREE AND FAIR ELECTION, ALL RIGGING.

THIS TIME, IT WONT STAND.
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by nnewsnjobs: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Frank688915:

Please can you stop this kind of comment at this point in time.

@Seun, I don't know why you cannot instruct your mod to be deleting this kind of comment on this platform. You need to use advance technology to manage this site, manual mode has been failing you and the site is fill with hate speech.

2 Likes

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by YorubarLord: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
IPOB SYMPATHIZER WANTS TO BE GOVERNOR IN LAGOS. LAGOS DON SUFFER... CHAIII grin
.I BLAME AWORIS FOR THIS NONSENSE

6 Likes

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Zincfingers: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Great men
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Soulvein: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
The meeting of failures. Two old men that have destroyed our democracy. Buhari will go down in history as the worst president that ever ruled Nigeria.
He failed as a president and went ahead to impose a very corrupt old man like himself on the people.
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by ATEAMS: 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
Noises
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Flashywalls1: 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
Good
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Mercury12(m): 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2023

Congratulations Asiwaju...
I hope you unify this divided country and bring peace and prosperity back to the land

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Alia Freezes All Benue State Bank Accounts / Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State / The Family Bond Between The Igala And Igbos. Historical Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.