Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

6 Months After: Nigerian Government Is Making Promising Progress~ The Economist - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Months After: Nigerian Government Is Making Promising Progress~ The Economist (20481 Views)

From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister / Kemi Adeosun ‘Poorly Qualified’ To Be Finance Minister – The Economist / New Lagos Governor Ambode Incompetent - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Months After: Nigerian Government Is Making Promising Progress~ The Economist by Iamthoney(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
holyFRED:
If fuel scarcity is progress,if retrenchment from jobs is progress,if serious hardship is progress to you OP,then may we never see your said 'progress'

You are now getting blind folded with love for a man who can't even pronounce the word 'five' correctly
EPIC

1 Like

Re: 6 Months After: Nigerian Government Is Making Promising Progress~ The Economist by illiad: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Cows don't vote, humans do!
I voted, you did not!
I am human, you are the cow!

Humans don't vote for a herder because they don't need one, I am a human and can't vote for a herder, but you on the other hand is a Cow and must be herdered
Re: 6 Months After: Nigerian Government Is Making Promising Progress~ The Economist by Okaka27(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pavarottii:

U see the prob? I told u to face the topic, and not delve into insult.
abeg were insult dey for My comment ?
Re: 6 Months After: Nigerian Government Is Making Promising Progress~ The Economist by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
The common is NOT feeling the progress. The govt just banned "i better pass my neighbour generators" and PHCN is not supplying enough electricity.
Re: 6 Months After: Nigerian Government Is Making Promising Progress~ The Economist by pasol4real(m): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Come this useless Op no let me use the Anger of no light,no fuel,no money ,bad network,bad road etc,swear for u .
Anuman like u .
My friend comon gerrarahia !
Re: 6 Months After: Nigerian Government Is Making Promising Progress~ The Economist by Okanokan(m): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
With what i have read, how did the Economist Magazine come to this conclusion?
Re: 6 Months After: Nigerian Government Is Making Promising Progress~ The Economist by fx45(m): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
olatunji21:
Mehn OP, u wan kill those biafra people, am sure they won't like this... The Zoo must fall.. Awon Werey
The damned Zoo is destined to fall
Re: 6 Months After: Nigerian Government Is Making Promising Progress~ The Economist by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
fx45:
The damned Zoo is destined to fall
K
Re: 6 Months After: Nigerian Government Is Making Promising Progress~ The Economist by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
illiad:

Humans don't vote for a herder because they don't need one, I am a human and can't vote for a herder, but you on the other hand is a Cow and must be herdered
Lol you are trying real hard to bend this fact but you clearly lack the stamina. Cows don't choose their herder, he chooses them! I voted, you did not. You, this unrepentant simpleton, are a cow!
Re: 6 Months After: Nigerian Government Is Making Promising Progress~ The Economist by bashydemy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
So happy my President is working...
Re: 6 Months After: Nigerian Government Is Making Promising Progress~ The Economist by Franzeez(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
What about the missing soilders aproko
NgeneUkwenu:
The Areas Buhari Has Covered According the Economist Include:

1. Boko Haram, an insurgent Islamist group, has been weakened during Mr Buhari’s half-year at the helm (though bombs this week killed 43 people),

2. Power supplies are somewhat more reliable.

3. A bigger budget has been outlined for 2016, though it is unclear how it will be financed, and recurrent spending will be pared back.

4. More heartening is the president’s crusade against corruption.
Staff have been fired from the state oil company and customs department. Officials are tackling smuggling along leaky borders.

5. To reduce fraud, an opaque network of government bank accounts has been replaced by a centralised system.

5. Several politicians, including the president of the Senate, a former oil minister and an ex-national security adviser, are under investigation.

6 .Meanwhile, biometric registration at banks should expose more money laundered by civil servants and their stooges. High-rollers are on their best behaviour. Lamudi, a property company, reports a slowdown in expensive sales, partly explained by the fact that the rich would rather not be seen splurging.

With Muhammadu Nnamdi Buhari As Our President , Nigeria Is Now On The Wheel To Greatness!

[size=14pt]Please Take A Bow Sir![/size]
Re: 6 Months After: Nigerian Government Is Making Promising Progress~ The Economist by godwinkessi: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
The Areas Buhari Has Covered According the Economist Include:

1. Boko Haram, an insurgent Islamist group, has been weakened during Mr Buhari’s half-year at the helm (though bombs this week killed 43 people),

2. Power supplies are somewhat more reliable.

3. A bigger budget has been outlined for 2016, though it is unclear how it will be financed, and recurrent spending will be pared back.

4. More heartening is the president’s crusade against corruption.
Staff have been fired from the state oil company and customs department. Officials are tackling smuggling along leaky borders.

5. To reduce fraud, an opaque network of government bank accounts has been replaced by a centralised system.

5. Several politicians, including the president of the Senate, a former oil minister and an ex-national security adviser, are under investigation.

6 .Meanwhile, biometric registration at banks should expose more money laundered by civil servants and their stooges. High-rollers are on their best behaviour. Lamudi, a property company, reports a slowdown in expensive sales, partly explained by the fact that the rich would rather not be seen splurging.

With Muhammadu Nnamdi Buhari As Our President , Nigeria Is Now On The Wheel To Greatness!

[size=14pt]Please Take A Bow Sir![/size]

May u continue to be blind my sister!

1 Like

Re: 6 Months After: Nigerian Government Is Making Promising Progress~ The Economist by achiphet(m): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
[size=50pt]The

economist

needs

to be

sacked...[/size]
Re: 6 Months After: Nigerian Government Is Making Promising Progress~ The Economist by arnold123: 4:22am On Nov 21, 2015
I said it once that stupid buhari enter e don pinish por ebrybody, kwarrect!!!
Re: 6 Months After: Nigerian Government Is Making Promising Progress~ The Economist by arnold123: 4:24am On Nov 21, 2015
Dem dey bribe una with una own money make una vote for thief Na wa oooo, as I dey I nor get voters card and I nor even wan get anything to do with such, it d world wan end, then let it end,simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Discover Unexploded Bomb In Enugu Farmland / 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. / 2 Female Suicide Bombers Kill 4 In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.