Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Man For A Foreign Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Man For A Foreign Man (729 Views)

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus / Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Man For A Foreign Man by tpiadotcom: 12:38am On Nov 20, 2015
eversearching4l0ve:
[b]FOREIGN GUYS ARE HANDSOME AND MORE EXPOSED TO REALITIES OF LIFE

RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM IS RICH IN EMOTIONS AND MORE PURPOSEFUL

FOREIGN GENTS HAVE A DIFFERENT MENTALITY AND MOSTLY FALL IN LOVE WITH THEIR WOMEN IRRESPECTIVE OF HER POCKET SIZE

THEY ARE NOT LAZY AND MOSTLY INDEPENDENT

THEY ARE NOT DISEASE CARRIERS AND THEIR HYGIENE IS MOSTLY CARED FOR DUE TO THEIR ADVANCED HEALTH SYSTEM

FOREIGN MEN ARE READY TO GO ON A DATE AND FOOT THE BILLS IF THE NEED ARISES

THEIR DRESS CULTURE AND LIFESTYLE ARE MOSTLY COPIED BY NIGERIAN MEN SO INSTEAD OF DATING THE COPY CATS WE HAVE HERE, IT IS ADVISABLE TO GO FOR A FOREIGN MAN

THEY GUARANTEE PEACE OF MIND IN RELATIONSHIPS DUE TO THEIR LOVING NATURE

THEY ARE INTELLECTUALLY SOUND AND MORALLY UPRIGHT

THEY ARE NOT RELIGIOUS HYPOCRITES NOR FAKE SO A SEXUAL DISCUSSION WITH A FOREIGN MAN WILL NOT BE VIEWED FROM THE HYPOCRITICAL POINT OF VIEW

THEY DONT GROW BELLIES LIKE PREGNANT WOMEN WHICH IS A COMMON FEATURE AMONG NIGERIAN MEN DUE TO THEIR GLUTTONY

THEY DON'T HAVE SMELLY BALLS LIKE NIGERIAN MEN

#TEAM FOREIGN MEN cool
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Man For A Foreign Man by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 20, 2015
Now OP,let's play a game and let's see if you're better than Nigerian men.

Add an 'I' to your username and deduce a 5-letter word from it.
I'm giving you 1min or i'd assume we(nigerian men) are more sharper and smarter than 'foreign men'.
Re: Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Man For A Foreign Man by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 20, 2015
OP,since i've proven that you are a dullard,let me tell you the answer..

The word is IDIOT and that is what you are

1 Like

Re: Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Man For A Foreign Man by classicalbenson(m): 12:42am On Nov 20, 2015
senseless thread from an empty head ....am impressed,u can marry foreigners from somalia,chad,Afghanistan and Iraq..
Re: Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Man For A Foreign Man by tellwisdom: 12:54am On Nov 20, 2015
U like foreign guys na em u never marry at 39?...Dem suppose lie you down begin flog that your craw craw yansh sad
Re: Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Man For A Foreign Man by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Man For A Foreign Man by ril19(m): 1:02am On Nov 20, 2015
OP you forgot to add

"my opinions though"

next time take note.

1 Like

Re: Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Man For A Foreign Man by tpiadotcom: 1:05am On Nov 20, 2015
tellwisdom:
I like foreign guys na em I never marry at 39?...Dem suppose lie me down begin flog that my craw craw yansh sad
Re: Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Man For A Foreign Man by ipledge10(m): 1:06am On Nov 20, 2015
ril19:
OP you forgot to add

"my opinions though"

next time take note.
very sensible comment
Re: Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Man For A Foreign Man by ril19(m): 1:20am On Nov 20, 2015
ipledge10:
very sensible comment
Thank you.
Re: Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Man For A Foreign Man by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 20, 2015
Op add green card among d options
Re: Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Man For A Foreign Man by otipoju(m): 6:07am On Nov 20, 2015
The OP has never traveled out of Nigeria.
If he has, he would not be typing this rubish.

With my own exposure, I know without any iota of doubt that a cultured Nigerian man is in a class of his own...romantically, physically,intellectually and any other ally that you can think of.

Forget thr film trick you see in movies ooo
Re: Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Man For A Foreign Man by PureWays(m): 6:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Ooh, really? Lol... Who gives a fvck anyway? There are many fishes in the sea my dear..
Re: Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Man For A Foreign Man by Luckymay(f): 6:25am On Nov 20, 2015
Op, u need to elaborate. Abi guys from Benin' rep., Togo, Kenya, and even Ghana are among the foreign guys we should dump our Nija guys for?. U most be high on something worthless.
Re: Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Man For A Foreign Man by jemype(m): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2015
1st. take note a cotonou, togo or liberian is a man is a foreigner and 2nd I have a lot of friends who female friends who still cheat on their white husbands. the truth is every lady should just do what makes her happy. if a white guy rocks ur boat kiss but if a black guy makes u happy wink but dont follow crowd mentality bcuz they wont b dere "for better for worse"
Re: Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Man For A Foreign Man by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2015
Op is just seeking relevance. Dats all.
Re: Re: Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Man For A Foreign Man by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2015
Luckymay:
Op, u need to elaborate. Abi guys from Benin' rep., Togo, Kenya, and even Ghana are among the foreign guys we should dump our Nija guys for?. U most be high on something worthless.
Your hear is there. Let naija girls be carrying their eyes up when they can't even hold down a naija man. Foreign men who treat black babes like hungry side chicks who are only good for sex.
Or is the op subtly telling us that she has joined #team Italian whores?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Alibaba Has A Word Of Advice For You!!! / She Naeakead Herself After Being Intoxicated With Alcohol / LET Meet:lina Medina :the Girl Who Gave Birth At Age 5.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.