Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,029 members, 7,841,907 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Guys Please Answer This Question - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Answer This Question (10632 Views)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out / Please Answer Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by 69MissedCalls(m): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2015
u sabi if he wan carry you go Chinese restaurant ni angry

I tire for woman matter. they want a caring and funny guy but they are not caring or funny undecided
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by SSpeter(m): 8:09am On Nov 20, 2015
Op I think you just lost in the middle. I mean what is wrong if a guy should ask his sweetheart if she has eaten? In-fact If I have a sweetheart I will ask her 10 times a day especially if she is the type obsessed with work nd would often skip meals. I skip meals a lot nd having someone that will always remind me nd probe further what I ate is amazing. I discovered there was a week I was only eating rice and yam alternatively B/fast nd dinner with junk for lunch, are you saying having a girlfriend or a guy that inquires about your feeding habit and ensure you eat right is lame? The thing some ladies are damaged psychologically.....some too damaged.....some are beyond redemption....I think that is why ppl like you will just put up trash to discourage well groomed people..... "

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by SSpeter(m): 8:15am On Nov 20, 2015
alterswerve:
OP, though i don't call girls much, I've never asked that stupid question before.

And in fact, i stopped asking them questions sef, since the day i asked how her day was and also if she was fine and she just said

Fine

And its an answer far below wah i wanted to hear.. I wanted to hear all the yiddi yadda

I think when girls reply with a boring response to a meaningful question, it makes guys come down to their boring level... Not me tho
and how and why is it a silly question? You just wanna form a hard or macho dude......lollll.....lets be reasonable for a second pls
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 20, 2015
Merlissa:

Lucky you!!!
They ask via whatapp, Bbm and when they call!!!!

It's just so angry
lol,yeah..they asks that alot..its dia anthem
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 20, 2015
DeeTus:
You made me laugh. grin

Your question sounds a little controversial but it's cool. grin

The reason most guys ask is they try to be nice. But I would rather talk about something else like cooking skills with a woman and so on, than ask her what food did she eat.

Food talk is like sexual pre-intimacy to women.

Self-awareness is one heck of a skill to have. Not all women get talked to/with like doorknobs. Conversation should vary. If her conversation skills were up to scratch, the man/men she speaks with, would in turn follow lead & up their game. She gets asked dumbass questions because they probably don't know what else to talk to her about since she never showed them that she's knowledgeable & capable of talking about anything else other than what she ate, cooked, etc. Not every woman finds food talk stimulating, that's number one & number number two, not every woman gets talked to about food either, unless in passing. The common denominator here is her. Go figure!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by SSpeter(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2015
Merlissa:
Good Morning,

Please guys why is it that out of all the questions in the world, why do you ask ladies 'What did you eat today?''

You don't ask how their day was

You don't ask if they are fine

You don't ask for their favourite colour!!!

Why food
The thing is people like you are boring. People like you don't have a mind of your own. You always want to copy the trend. I hope am not quoting a 16yr old. Let me assume am quoting a matured lady, did you know that people do have busy days nd they skip meals? From your perspective l can deduce this : You angry with the question because the guy after asking will not provide food.....lol......The main reason for " Have you eaten"? is to ensure you are not skipping meals and you did not forget to eat nd also to ensure that you are eating right.....babe if you dey find who go buy food for you well lipsrsealed...FYI....it is not a stupid or silly question. it is a question well groomed people ask not because them go buy you food.....if you don't like the question I guessed someone suggests you bring up exciting qstns yourself.....nd not wait for the guy to ask......Nonsense..... undecided
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 20, 2015
captainking:
hahaha hahaha.... Olee
hehehehe why ask me what i ate when you know you dnt have money to buy me food naaa.

Na trouble question be dat one.
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by SSpeter(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Self-awareness is one heck of a skill to have. Not all women gets talked to/with like doorknobs. Conversation should vary. If her conversation skills were up to scratch, the man/men she speaks with, would in turn follow lead & up their game. She gets asked dumbass questions because they probably don't know what else to talk to her about since she never showed them that she's knowledgeable & capable of talking about anything else other than what she ate, cooked, etc. Not every woman finds food talk stimulating & not every woman gets talked to about food either, unless in passing. The common denominator here is her. Go figure!
I perceive you are quite opinionated can you please educate the other females drifting with the wind that when you ask people if they have eaten you are not asking because you want to buy them food...You asking because on a normal work day when you are under pressure you tend to lose count of time nd then skip meals...it is always lovely to have someone who cares to put a reminder across. The guys also probe further to ensure you are taking the right classes of food.....Pls inform the ladies, when they are hungry they should buy food nd eat and not wish or hope that the next guy asking about their feeding habit/pattern is willing to dish out food.......just courtesy...
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by danton(m): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Cant even remembered the last time a guy asked me that...

Only boring guys do that when they are blank or probably nervous.

Like what did you eatfine,have nt eaten,am hungry,.,...

What next

God will provide na since i don push u for tight corner.

NB:,guys if you knw u wouldnt be able to provide food for a gurl,dnt ask what she ate.,

You are wrong Bae, Not as if we lack what to say. In my case she's refuse eating at will,saying she's watching her weight since morning haba tell me am i wrong to call her and ask if she has eaten or I just lack what to say
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by Candyrain(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Maybe you're dull hence you get asked trite questions
. I don't see what the big deal is, just give an answer & steer the conversation to a more interesting direction. Simple. It's like you're just mute & waiting to be asked questions. Why don't YOU ask him "fun" questions if a fun conversation is what you want? Smh

Is there a way to give you 1000 likes? You are so on point. Chatting with some girls can be so boring and annoying always waiting for the guy to do the talking. Some lack conversation skills. A guy asks question, the next is they give direct answer and they keep quiet waiting for the next question to be asked. Of course there's definitely going to be a time when the questions will run out. I'll say this bullshiit is common among Nigerian girls. I've had chats with few foreign ladies and I must say they know how to keep conversation alive. Only few Nigerian girl has this. When a question is asked these few know how to answer and keep the talk going. Some give just one word response and how do they expect there to be a conversation. I think OP is one of those girls who lack conversation skills. Merlissa, a guy asking what a girl ate isn't bad as you are trying to make it look. Here is Punkie, I've asked her that several times, she responded and the talk continues. It's just like every normal conversation.

Punkie I've recommend you teach some of these girls how to engage people in a conversation.

Morning.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by utenwuson: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2015
Merlissa:
Good Morning,

Please guys why is it that out of all the questions in the world, why do you ask ladies 'What did you eat today?''

You don't ask how their day was

You don't ask if they are fine

You don't ask for their favourite colour!!!

Why food
wat else do u wanna hear? ur fav colour on a daily basis? I. ask. my bae if she is fine, how her day n wat she has eatn or cook! like favourite colour? for real?
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 20, 2015
SSpeter:
I perceive you are quite opinionated can you please educate the other females drifting with the wind that when you ask people if they have eaten you are not asking because you want to buy them food...You asking because on a normal work day when you are under pressure you tend to lose count of time nd then skip meals...it is always lovely to have someone who cares to put a reminder across. The guys also probe further to ensure you are taking the right classes of food.....Pls inform the ladies, when they are hungry they should buy food nd eat and not wish or hope that the next guy asking about their feeding habit/pattern is willing to dish out food.......just courtesy...

Like I already stated, I don't think such a question is a big deal either. It's just a show of interest on the wellbeing of someone that you claim to care about. Similar to "How was your sleep?". It's not a deal breaker or as humdrum as she's making it out to be. Just answer the damn question & move on to something else...that's if she's capable of doing just that instead of whining about what she's not being asked as if it's an interview instead of a conversation. Conversation should flow back & forth. Each asking questions, to prevent it from being stale & about one thing, in this case, food.
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by Candyrain(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2015
SSpeter:
The thing is people like you are boring. People like you don't have a mind of your own. You always want to copy the trend. I hope am not quoting a 16yr old. Let me assume am quoting a matured lady, did you know that people do have busy days nd they skip meals? From your perspective l can deduce this : You angry with the question because the guy after asking will not provide food.....lol......The main reason for " Have you eaten"? is to ensure you are not skipping meals and you did not forget to eat nd also to ensure that you are eating right.....babe if you dey find who go buy food for you well lipsrsealed...FYI....it is not a stupid or silly question. it is a question well groomed people ask not because them go buy you food.....if you don't like the question I guessed someone suggests you bring up exciting qstns yourself.....nd not wait for the guy to ask......Nonsense..... undecided

I think this is exactly what it is. Matured ladies don't think like this.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2015
Candyrain:

Is there a way to give you 1000 likes? You are so on point. Chatting with some girls can be so boring and annoying always waiting for the guy to do the talking. Some lack conversation skills. A guy asks question, the next is they give direct answer and they keep quiet waiting for the next question to be asked. Of course there's definitely going to be a time when the questions will run out. I'll say this bullshiit is common among Nigerian girls. I've had chats with few foreign ladies and I must say they know how to keep conversation alive. Only few Nigerian girl has this. When a question is asked these few know how to answer and keep the talk going. Some give just one word response and how do they expect there to be a conversation. I think OP is one of those girls who lack conversation skills. Merlissa, a guy asking what a girl ate isn't bad as you are trying to make it look. Here is Punkie, I've asked her that several times, she responded and the talk continues. It's just like every normal conversation.

Punkie I've recommend you teach some of these girls how to engage people in a conversation.

Morning.

Hey stud muffin tongue

I received your message but can't access my inbox at the moment due to a network glitch. Will reply later, ok?

Morê back smiley
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by firstking01(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2015
Nonsense,,,,wat do u want him to ask u b4?, k, question like, do u have call cards in ur fone?, will u b chanced to go shoppin dis wkend, or berra still, do u want me to transfer sm money into ur acct?, btw, wats wrong wit askin ur gf if she has eating?, i see it as one of my obligation op. If dnt ask, na u go still open dat ur kpomo mouth to say i dnt "care". The diary of a gold digging traits...dats wat i can deduce frm ur post op....qoute me if u can...

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by Merlissa(f): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2015
DeeTus:
You made me laugh. grin

Your question sounds a little controversial but it's cool. grin

Obviously, the reason most guys ask is that they try to be nice. But I would rather talk about something else like cooking skills with a woman and so on, than ask her what food did she eat.

Food talk is like sexual foreplayy to women.

I don't mind you asking me about cooking skills

But asking what i ate i feel its lame
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by Merlissa(f): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2015
utenwuson:
wat else do u wanna hear? ur fav colour on a daily basis? I. ask. my bae if she is fine, how her day n wat she has eatn or cook! like favourite colour? for real?

No... But ask something else or bring up a gist

something sha
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by Candyrain(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hey stud muffin tongue

I received your message but can't access my inbox at the moment due to a network glitch. Will reply later, ok?

Morê back smiley

Oh I see.

Morê back what?

Punkie have you eaten and what did you eat? grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2015
Candyrain:

I think this is exactly what it is. Matured ladies don't think like this.

It's odd because I find the "what did you eat" question endearing & cute. Guys here in my country don't ask such questions grin, so it's quite sweet when someone shows care that way.

I thought it was a strange question too at 1st, because like I said, it's never part of a conversation here. But now I've gotten used to it since I started talking to the likes of you. It's a sweet touch smiley
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by Maxi112: 9:03am On Nov 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

What next

NB:,guys if you knw u wouldnt be able to provide food for a gurl,dnt ask what she ate.,

u sound like a hungry girl to me.... Is it true? undecided
Jolllyjoy:

What next

u sound like a hungry girl to me.... Is it true?
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by princealexndre(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2015
Food nonni...abi?
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by Margauxluv(f): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2015
If he didn't ask, u will complain dat he careless.
If he ask u still complain.
Kk

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2015
Candyrain:

Oh I see.

Morê back what?

Punkie have you eaten and what did you eat? grin

Morê means morning lol.

I drank coffee. What did you eat? tongue
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by cyprus000: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:
. I don't see what the big deal is, just give an answer & steer the conversation to a more interesting direction. Simple. It's like you're just mute & waiting to be asked questions. Why don't YOU ask him "fun" questions if a fun conversation is what you want? Smh
cool
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by alterswerve(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2015
SSpeter:
and how and why is it a silly question? You just wanna form a hard or macho dude......lollll.....lets be reasonable for a second pls

I'm not some hard macho whatever.

Look, i liken to chat with girls, most times, girls older than me, cuz that's where serious and life-promoting things are learnt by me about the future. Chatting with older women also makes me see women in another light.. The kinda light that makes you wanna respect them and treat them right, subconsciously knowing that nothing should and would happen between us.

Now, do you expect me to call a lady 3 to 5 years older than me or hit her up on a chat app asking her 'What did you eat?' as the first question?

I might ask her her during the chat, but i said its rare i do that.

Now, to girls my age or lower, chatting with them and asking them that question makes me feel like i'm posing my self as a no-lifer.. That i don't have her important issues at heart.. And i rarely chat with them these days coz i've got more important things to do, and probably when i chat with them, they consider me outdated or something coz i don't flirt, so, so they reply with answers that make me ask myself if i'm begging them to chat with me, so i balled outta their courts.

I could ask, but rarely.. There are much more important questions that would send one into thoughtful thinking than 'What did you eat?'

Hope i clarified something..
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by Candyrain(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's odd because I find the "what did you eat" question endearing & cute. Guys here in my country don't ask such questions grin, so it's quite sweet when someone shows care that way.

I thought it was a strange question too at 1st, because like I said, it's never part of a conversation here. But now I've gotten used to it since I started talking to the likes of you. It's a sweet touch smiley

People like the OP don't see it this way. According to her, if you can't buy her food then you shouldn't ask if she's eaten. Really shallow I must say.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2015
Maxi112:
u sound like a hungry girl to me.... Is it true? undecidedu sound like a hungry girl to me.... Is it true?
ooooooh reallywhen was the last time i ask for your helpare you the one paying my billshungry in what aspect exactly

Mtheeeew abegi face front.
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Candyrain:

People like the OP don't see it this way. According to her, if you can't buy her food then you shouldn't ask if she's eaten. Really shallow I must say.

Hmmm..

Naija ladies be appreciative tongue
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by alterswerve(m): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Please let her know.. In yoruba.. Je ko mo!

Jeez! Its the OP kinda girls that make chatting become 'work' for guys..

My golly! A guy chats with them and they've already premeditated that he has intentions.. Then they play hard when there's actually no game at all.. Then the guy, just to have a good time asks questions, and they reply with answers that'll make you prefer reading calculus than reading their replies... Then you get short of questions, ask stupid questions and then they term you boring...

Please, edjucate the Homo sapien femininos pequeños

Thanks
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Self-awareness is one heck of a skill to have. Not all women get talked to/with like doorknobs. Conversation should vary. If her conversation skills were up to scratch, the man/men she speaks with, would in turn follow lead & up their game. She gets asked dumbass questions because they probably don't know what else to talk to her about since she never showed them that she's knowledgeable & capable of talking about anything else other than what she ate, cooked, etc. Not every woman finds food talk stimulating, that's number one & number number two, not every woman gets talked to about food either, unless in passing. The common denominator here is her. Go figure!
Maybe, it has to do with African women. They seem not to like it. But Asians, Americas and Europeans do.
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question by Candyrain(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2015
Margauxluv:
If he didn't ask, u will complain dat he careless.
If he ask u still complain.
Kk

I call them hypocrites

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming / Sexual Mistakes Women Make In Bed / How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.