Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Why Are Girls Sex Addict? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Sex Addict? (2657 Views)

Calabar Girls Sex Video / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 20, 2015
Guys are not sex addicts girls are, guys are the one that ask for it first meanwhile the girls are the addict, they pretend alot buh when they concur with the guy grin the guy go die, expect the guy makes use of tramadol, then both of them will enjoy it better, buh the girl will ask for more, buh if u see how this girl will be pretending grin the truth is that no girl will want to fvck a guy that won't satisfy her thats the meaning of their pretence angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by donjaxy(m): 5:56am On Nov 20, 2015
Wasted generation sad
Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 20, 2015
donjaxy:
Wasted generation sad
Kataway!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 20, 2015
Zceesneh:
Guys are not sex addicts girls are, guys are the one that ask for it first meanwhile the girls are the addict, they pretend alot buh when they concur with the guy grin the guy go die, expect the guy makes use of tramadol, then both of them will enjoy it better, buh the girl will ask for more, buh if u see how this girl will be pretending grin the truth is that no girl will want to fvck a guy that won't satisfy her thats the meaning of their pretence angry

R
U
B
B
I
S
H
!!!
Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 20, 2015
this early morning?
Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by eyeon(m): 6:30am On Nov 20, 2015
Did you pray at all this morning?
Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by Slama09jnr(m): 6:31am On Nov 20, 2015
True talk... Buh nna eh! Some guys are addict ad well.. Pooo lovin guys
Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by Luckymay(f): 6:33am On Nov 20, 2015
Thinking about sex and addition this early morning. Smh
Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 20, 2015
Luckymay:
Thinking about sex and addition this early morning. Smh
nop i saw a counter thread Why guys are sex addicts which was posted by a lady, meanwhile its not true so i had to post this one
Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 20, 2015
eyeon:
Did you pray at all this morning?
am about to pray smh
Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by Kaytrick(m): 6:43am On Nov 20, 2015
Op please wake the girl you slept with and tell her to go to her house....end time

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by Luckymay(f): 6:46am On Nov 20, 2015
Zceesneh:
nop i saw a counter thread Why guys are sex addicts which was posted by a lady, meanwhile its not true so i had to post this one
and u think she is wrong?. Oh pls come off it, we all knw the truth even wen its not staring at us.
Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by RexKexMilann: 6:48am On Nov 20, 2015

End Time Thread.
End Time OP.
End Time Questions.

End Time Everything angry...
Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by farem: 6:49am On Nov 20, 2015
Zceesneh:

This early morning!!!
This kind (curse or affliction) goeth not out except by fasting and prayer!
Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by faith551(m): 6:51am On Nov 20, 2015
English please!!!!!! ยก!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by eyeon(m): 6:53am On Nov 20, 2015
Zceesneh:
am about to pray smh
Good.
Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 20, 2015
Luckymay:

and u think she is wrong?. Oh pls come off it, we all knw the truth even wen its not staring at us.
she is wrong, girls are pretenders, buh their pretence means something else
Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by jonaifame22(m): 7:08am On Nov 20, 2015
It's true gals are sex addicts
Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by zdfhjdz: 7:14am On Nov 20, 2015
End Time Thread.

Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by JOOHEL: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2015
End Time sex
Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by Luckymay(f): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2015
Zceesneh:
she is wrong, girls are pretenders, buh their pretence means something else
ok, let deviate a little from supporting a particular gender to letting u see the true picture. Pple regardless of gender have different sex drives and things that turn them on in different situations. Lets assume u ve dated like five women each with different drives, turn on(s) and all, u will notice that not all of em wants the same thing. An asexual among them will never initiate sex, while the nymphomaniac amongst them will always be ready for it anytime. Now seeing the way men of today reason, they will tag the asexual one as a pretender while the nymphomaniac will be tagged loose and cheap. E.g. The thread where a guy was complaining about her nymphomaniac girl friend, even if the reverse was the case, he would still complain. Some women enjoy sex more than others, while some dont fancy sex at all. I dont even want to venture into low or high libido. Note that These reasons are attributed to both genders. Let me just stop here to avoid derailing the thread with long epistle. But just understand that its different strokes for different folks. No particular gender enjoys sex the most.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by Acidosis(m): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2015
Luckymay:

ok, let deviate a little from supporting a particular gender to letting u see the true picture. Pple regardless of gender have different sex drives and things that turn them on in different situations. Lets assume u ve dated like five women each with different drives, turn on(s) and all, u will notice that not all of em wants the same thing. An asexual among them will never initiate sex, while the nymphomaniac amongst them will always be ready for it anytime. Now seeing the way men of today reason, they will tag the asexual one as a pretender while the nymphomaniac will be tagged loose and cheap. E.g. The thread where a guy was complaining about her nymphomaniac girl friend, even if the reverse was the case, he would still complain. Some women enjoy sex more than others, while some dont fancy sex at all. I dont even want to venture into low or high libido. Note that These reasons are attributed to both genders. Let me just stop here to avoid derailing the thread with long epistle. But just understand that its different strokes for different folks. No particular gender enjoys sex the most.

Which category do you belong? smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by Luckymay(f): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2015
Acidosis:

Which category do you belong? smiley
if u ask me...... Nah who i go ask? Lolzz
Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by Abee79(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2015
angry angry angry

Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by Acidosis(m): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Luckymay:

if u ask me...... Nah who i go ask? Lolzz
cheesy
You go ask me

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
zdfhjdz:
End Time Thread.
This. Person is a scammer, Nairalanders beware!!!
Re: Why Are Girls Sex Addict? by soarhey(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time is here. Why out of all the topics in the world, you chose this.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go Ahead In Sending Money To Her / Why Do Girls Pretend??? / Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.