Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Jonathan Is The Symbol Of Democracy - Jimmy Carter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is The Symbol Of Democracy - Jimmy Carter (20241 Views)

Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support / Nigerians Blast Jimoh Ibrahim Over "Goodluck Jonathan Is An Armed Robber" Tweet / Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is The Symbol Of Democracy - Jimmy Carter by justmenoni: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2015
Oh for real,how can u hangout with Successful and powerful ppl? Perhaps only in ur dreams unless u start wishing urself Goodluck

Trapnews:

grin Stay off my mention you wouldn't listen.... now I understand how you feel.
Re: Jonathan Is The Symbol Of Democracy - Jimmy Carter by anigbajumo(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2015
spicy244:

and u never invited me.........
Actually av forgotten but I suppose to, coz u are the only NL I hav yer pic on my phone......No vex maa kiss
Re: Jonathan Is The Symbol Of Democracy - Jimmy Carter by spicy244(f): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2015
anigbajumo:
Actually av forgotten but I suppose to, coz u are the only NL I hav yer pic on my phone......No vex maa kiss

Hian mah pic on ur phone? Y?
Re: Jonathan Is The Symbol Of Democracy - Jimmy Carter by spicy244(f): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2015
anigbajumo:

Hian mah pic on ur phone? Y?Guess u r kidding me
Re: Jonathan Is The Symbol Of Democracy - Jimmy Carter by anigbajumo(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2015
spicy244:

Hian mah pic on ur phone? Y?Guess u r kidding me
Am nt kidding you bae,just because av never seen you wif 3much of make up......I always admire a lady being natural.
Re: Jonathan Is The Symbol Of Democracy - Jimmy Carter by Myself2(m): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
mbulela:

the fact that the election was transparent is proof that Jega did a good job.
That Nigerians were just not impressed with Jonathan's performance.
That Nigerians will do same to Buhari if he does not perform.

You're conveniently side-stepping the truth
Carter did not mention Jega but the man who allowed Jega carry on even in the face of glaring hitches and skewed electoral arrangements to favour Buhari.Imagine what would have happened if it was OBJ,Tinubu or even Buhari that was president when GEJ was,.I can assure you they would have seriously interfered with the running of INEC and would massively have rigged the elections.Bunch of deceptive ying liars
Re: Jonathan Is The Symbol Of Democracy - Jimmy Carter by SPOPOVICH: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Did he say transparent elections?
Re: Jonathan Is The Symbol Of Democracy - Jimmy Carter by babafirst(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Not surprising.That recommendation is coming from America's most clueless and weakest leader ever.Little wonder they were both voted out after one term in office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash / Supreme Court Affirms Makinde’s Election As Oyo Governor / APC Presidential Primary: James Faleke Meets With Kogi State Statutory Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.