Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,715 members, 7,865,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Attacked For Denying Dating With Boyfriend:actress Flees To Ibadan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Attacked For Denying Dating With Boyfriend:actress Flees To Ibadan (1487 Views)

DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) / Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Attacked For Denying Dating With Boyfriend:actress Flees To Ibadan by bumi10(m): 7:52am On Nov 20, 2015
These are not the best of times for popular Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu who recently packed out of her matrimonial home over allegation of infidelity on the part of her husband, Adeniyi Johnson. Few weeks after she left her husband’s house, the actress was said to have moved on with Ebony Film Boss and ex-lover Seun Egbegbe but the actress denied the romance.

In a recent interview, Toyin Aimakhu said she’s not dating Mr Egbegbe while the Ebony Film CEO confirmed their romance to another media outlet. In the wake of the conflicting interviews, Seun Egbegbe who is reportedly funding Toyin Aimakhu’s lavish lifestyle and her movies was said to have challenged her on why she’s denying their romance openly, this soon generated a hot argument.

At a point, Toyin raised her voice on him, telling him that she couldn’t grant his request because she just quit her marriage and that people might not see their romance in a good light if they sensed she has quickly rushed into another relationship.

This was said to have infuriated Seun who allegedly hit her and beat her to a pulp. Few hours after they both left the ‘boxing ring’, Toyin packed a few of her belongings and hit Ibadan where her family resides to console herself of the attack and of course from those prying her.

See more and complete gists on http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/toyin-aimakhu-attacked-for-denying.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Attacked For Denying Dating With Boyfriend:actress Flees To Ibadan by powerfulsettingz: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2015
End time marriages
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Attacked For Denying Dating With Boyfriend:actress Flees To Ibadan by broxymall(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2015
i was never here

At a Give away price, Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all,visit link at signature below
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Attacked For Denying Dating With Boyfriend:actress Flees To Ibadan by HillaryD(f): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2015
who cares,na she sabi ooo.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Attacked For Denying Dating With Boyfriend:actress Flees To Ibadan by youngberry001(m): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
End time marriages
kaiiiiiii undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Attacked For Denying Dating With Boyfriend:actress Flees To Ibadan by sebak(f): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2015
I dnt believe dis story....

Jst passing by
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Attacked For Denying Dating With Boyfriend:actress Flees To Ibadan by Airforce1(m): 8:04am On Nov 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Attacked For Denying Dating With Boyfriend:actress Flees To Ibadan by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 20, 2015
But why are youluba men so abusive and violent, If they are not marrying 10 wives,then they are marrying 1 and disvirgining 20, If they are not sleeping with their wives friends then they are doing inbreeding tins . 60% of their wives or girlfriends have black eyes due to constant beating. As for their women they r complete ashewos ,both married and unmarried. Soddom and Gomorrah tribe
Worst part b say dem no get shame at all.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Attacked For Denying Dating With Boyfriend:actress Flees To Ibadan by Airforce1(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2015
prettysolid:
But why are "youluba" men so abusive and violent, If they are not marrying 10 wives,then they are marrying 1 and disvirgining 20, If they are not sleeping with their wives friends then they are doing inbreeding tins . 60% of their wives or girlfriends have black eyes due to constant beating. As for their women they r complete ashewos ,both married and unmarried. Soddom and Gomorrah tribe
Worst part b say dem no get shame at all.

At the bolded..

I'm Igbo.
I dont think tribalism is the way to go.

I towed that line back in the day and instead of it bringing me friends, It brought me enemies.

E no pay.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Attacked For Denying Dating With Boyfriend:actress Flees To Ibadan by Segadem(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2015
na her husband cause all these no-sense.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Attacked For Denying Dating With Boyfriend:actress Flees To Ibadan by Ezerbullet(m): 8:15am On Nov 20, 2015
Them never beat her well. sebi she be feminist.. iranu
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Attacked For Denying Dating With Boyfriend:actress Flees To Ibadan by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2015
Iwu nno mkpi. No b d same tin shoprite dey sell wey musa dey sell too. r dey on d same level? if u quote me again, Nkita ara racha anya gi. mmauo
Airforce1:

At the bolded..

I'm Igbo.
I dont think tribalism is the way to go.

I towed that line back in the day and instead of it bringing me friends, It brought me enemies.

E no pay.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Attacked For Denying Dating With Boyfriend:actress Flees To Ibadan by Royalfurnitures: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2015
Just imagine. If she were to be my sister, I will advice her to remain with Adeniyi Johnson cos that guy really loves her. She should just stop jumping around
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Attacked For Denying Dating With Boyfriend:actress Flees To Ibadan by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2015
End time actress undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Attacked For Denying Dating With Boyfriend:actress Flees To Ibadan by AfricanApple(f): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2015
if hell is real, then media personnel will be the first to go in
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Attacked For Denying Dating With Boyfriend:actress Flees To Ibadan by prettydynamic: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2015
This shows that moving out of a matrimonial home to another relationship on the ground of infidelity is not the solution. They keep acting and telling us about morals but they do not practice what they preach instead do otherwise. Prayer, patience and forgiveness are the keys to a successful union. just a mere boyfriend beating her what a big shame. her parents had better talk sense to her.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Attacked For Denying Dating With Boyfriend:actress Flees To Ibadan by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2015
prettydynamic:
This shows that moving out of a matrimonial home to another relationship on the ground of infidelity is not the solution. They keep acting and telling us about morals but they do not practice what they preach instead do otherwise. Prayer, patience and forgiveness are the keys to a successful union. just a mere boyfriend beating her what a big shame. her parents had better talk sense to her.

End time actress

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Flashes Belly In Sexy Monochrome Cut-out Dress(photos) / ★ 7 Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities Dressed Up As Santa / Wizkid Alleged Babymama Shows Off Her Baby As She Calls Him "MY AYO"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.