Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Happy Birthday To The Queen Of Queeness Aduragbemi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To The Queen Of Queeness Aduragbemi (809 Views)

Meet Darla shuttlesworth, The Queen Of Sweet Ass / Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To The Queen Of Queeness Aduragbemi by adeniyi4real201: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2015
It goes beyond beauty,wealth academic success. It is all about Joy, Happiness, Contentment and rest of mind. The person that brings out the smile, happiness and best in me I wish you ‪#‎ HappyBirthday‬..May your birthday bring a smile to your face, happiness to your heart and many blessings to your life!Wishing you health, love, wealth, happiness and just everything your heart desires. Happy Birthday I wish you lasting friendship, true love, and precious memories.

Re: Happy Birthday To The Queen Of Queeness Aduragbemi by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 20, 2015
Whariz diz? angry
No brex, no yansh
Long like sugar cane
Re: Happy Birthday To The Queen Of Queeness Aduragbemi by cyprus000: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2015
stupidity:
Whariz diz? angry
No brex, no yansh
Long like sugar cane
[size=13pt] Na your chapgrin

Abi him complain
[/size]
Re: Happy Birthday To The Queen Of Queeness Aduragbemi by ozy4christ(f): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2015
undecided
stupidity:
Whariz diz? angry

No brex, no yansh

Long like sugar cane
y drinking panadol 4 someones headache ni,STUPIDITY indeed
Re: Happy Birthday To The Queen Of Queeness Aduragbemi by adeniyi4real201: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2015
stupidity:
Whariz diz? angry

No brex, no yansh

Long like sugar cane

Lol sound so funny but as name imply sha.. Stupidity.. What oda ting do I expect. Read it very well for a mature mind.. Just wish to celebrate the joy of today wit fellow nairalanders ni.. No be advertisement and not for sale. Am contended with what I got. But it is part of fun sha u ar appreciated.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Queen Of Queeness Aduragbemi by panazon: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2015
WTF is this
Re: Happy Birthday To The Queen Of Queeness Aduragbemi by 0905babatee(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
em sure OP as not heard bout end time

(1) (Reply)

God Brought Me Out Of Mess & I Now Have Life Free Of Abuse - Anita Oyakhilome / When Says No Sex B4 Marriage!!! / 4 Round Naa Nii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.