Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

F.C.T Minister Come To Our Rescue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / F.C.T Minister Come To Our Rescue (343 Views)

Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

F.C.T Minister Come To Our Rescue by snapatini(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2015
As I left my house this morning on my way to work, I met some women sitting infront of fcda road Area 11 Garki Abuja. I was disturbed by this act, seeing young and vibrant women sitting on the road I decided to move closer to them to find out what the problem was,and I discovered that they have not been paid their basic wages for some months now by the immediate past F.C.T Minister Alhaji Bala Mohammed who was seen to be owing staff and the core members who served in fcda during his administration their monthly salaries
I am pleading with the new fct minister in person of Alhaji. Mohammed Bello to come to this women's rescue and pay them their salary cause this their only means of survival.Please sir use your good office to bring smiles upon this women's face

Re: F.C.T Minister Come To Our Rescue by ChildofChukwu(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2015
So sad!
This is front-page worthy.

(1) (Reply)

Apc To Replace Audu As Votes Counted Stay Thesame / Polls Online For Removal Of Fuel Subsidy / Bloody Protest: 9 Killed In Pro-biafra Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.