Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes (1627 Views)

Please Help Am Confused !!! Girl In Medical School A Turn Off? / Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2015
Am always here on naira land and I see a lot of people receiving advice,I have also come for some advice,right now,my heart bleeds cos of my man,we have been dating for a while and have talked about tying the marriage knot,but some tin recently happened that shook the trust I had for him.I am someone who easily believe what I am told,especially when I am in love, my guys phone was switched off for some long period of days and I was so worried,we don't stay at the same location so all kind of evil things went through my head,i thought he was involved in an accident or worse cos it had never happened before,so I called mtn and asked for help to retrieve my lost contacts so I could get one his families members line,I cldnt but they offered me another solution,they asked me to call his no which I did and they got his special numbers,unfortunately for me,as I called them,I realised they were all young girls like me,I pretended to be a buisness associate that needs payment,I asked them how they were related to him and as it turns out he is close to them all,I don't know what to think again,I am lost,depressed and sad,I tot I was his all,he later contacted me,but I behaved normally and acted as if nothing happened,but I am not an actress,and I don't know how long I can keep up the act,I love him to bits,but I don't know what to think or do anymore,I have been extremely faithful,I didn't expect this,pls pals what should I do . sorry for the long epistle.
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by bettercreature(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2015
You have to be patient and everything is going to be fine
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 20, 2015
Even your boo gety boo(s)
Tell him you knw what's up. And make him feel sorry, cry and beg for forgiveness.
If he doesn't do any of these. You were and is his side chick.
Steady gonking#
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2015
You never said if he was dating any of the girls and if he is, i will advise you as a younger sister to be VERY PATIENT AND DONT RUSH THINGS WITH HIM AT ALL. And if he refuses to change, move on with your life my dear.
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2015
careful else you ruin your own relationship, you don't even have enough evidence to prove he's cheating on you. they are his female friend isn't enough to suggest he's frolicking with them all.
you're just insecure. calm down and observe ,before making assertions.
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
careful else you ruin your own relationship, you don't even have enough evidence to prove he's cheating on you. they are his female friend isn't enough to suggest he's frolicking with them all.
you're just insecure. calm down and observe ,before making assertions.
okk,thanks
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2015
modelmike7:
You never said if he was dating any of the girls and if he is, i will advise you as a younger sister to be VERY PATIENT AND DONT RUSH THINGS WITH HIM AT ALL. And if he refuses to change, move on with your life my dear.
tanks dear

1 Like

Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2015
bettercreature:
You have to be patient and everything is going to be fine
tanks,am grateful for the advise
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by McCarlito(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2015
OP: Calm down he had other ladies in his life before u came as likewise u having some other exes before him too.. And for the fact they (The Exes) still had his contacts never meant they are still digging together.. Instead of u stabbing urself straight to the heart; first let him know what u feel and think... Whatever he tells u; believe him and all will be well again...
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Gelengelen: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2015
andergirl:
Am always here on naira land and I see a lot of people receiving advice,I have also come for some advice,right now,my heart bleeds cos of my man,we have been dating for a while and have talked about tying the marriage knot,but some tin recently happened that shook the trust I had for him.I am someone who easily believe what I am told,especially when I am in love, my guys phone was switched off for some long period of days and I was so worried,we don't stay at the same location so all kind of evil things went through my head,i thought he was involved in an accident or worse cos it had never happened before,so I called mtn and asked for help to retrieve my lost contacts so I could get one his families members line,I cldnt but they offered me another solution,they asked me to call his no which I did and they got his special numbers,unfortunately for me,as I called them,I realised they were all young girls like me,I pretended to be a buisness associate that needs payment,I asked them how they were related to him and as it turns out he is close to them all,I don't know what to think again,I am lost,depressed and sad,I tot I was his all,he later contacted me,but I behaved normally and acted as if nothing happened,but I am not an actress,and I don't know how long I can keep up the act,I love him to bits,but I don't know what to think or do anymore,I have been extremely faithful,I didn't expect this,pls pals what should I do . sorry for the long epistle.
hmmmmm

sorry dear I don't advise ladies.
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Lisaflex(f): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2015
4 hw lng can u kip up d act? No matter hw hard u try 2 mask wot u found out,at sm point its going 2 start being expressed in ur attitude 2wrds him n will destroy ur r/ship in d lng run...I fnk u shld tell him wot u found out ,n d unfolding events will let u knw ur place...D earlier d beta
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by goodmorning40: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2015
How can mtn do that. That is a breach
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2015
goodmorning40:
How can mtn do that. That is a breach

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm a South African, I use MTN & they can't even assist you with your own lost contacts, let alone trace contacts from another person's phone. This sounds a bit off to me. I think she saved the numbers previously, then when he went MIA, she went on a wild goose chase calling every number she got from his phone. This MTN played CIA rubbish doesn't compute.
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm a South African, I use MTN & they can't even assist you with your own lost contacts, let alone trace contacts from another person's phone. This sounds a bit off to me. I think she saved the numbers previously, then when he went MIA, she went on a wild goose chase calling every number she got from his phone. This MTN played CIA rubbish doesn't compute.
well that's your opinion,wat gain wld it be to me to lie,whatever the case maybe,
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2015
Ogbeni qboi3000
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I didn't say they can trace numbers,they cldnt get even my contacts and messages lime I requested but I got four numbers from them,simple.
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2015
andergirl:

well that's your opinion,wat gain wld it be to me to lie,whatever the case maybe,

It IS my opinion & it's evidently more logical than yours. MTN offers no spy services, so please stop weaving tall tales
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2015
andergirl:

I didn't say they can trace numbers,they cldnt get even my contacts and messages lime I requested but I got four numbers from them,simple.

And I don't believe you. Because even when you wanna do a sim swap with them, they 1st ask you the last four numbers you called. They don't offer you info even when it's your own number you need assistance about
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by utenwuson: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2015
d moment u put it @ d back of ur mind dt ALL re potential cheat the better. provided he loves u n u loves him too! jst get d diff btw love n sex! two tins apart! n pls stop going d xtra miles tryn 2 reach him! it's like u re investigating him. frm ur point even if he got an accident u re not d doctor or d parents so all he need frm u is prayers! stay safe!!
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It IS my opinion & it's evidently more logical than yours. MTN offers no spy services, so please stop weaving tall tales
a beg o,na your papa own mtn,abi name because ur country owns it or wat,see dis babe o,if u don't have any tin useful to contribute jes gerrahere,were u with me in my house or wat wen I made the call,do u know the tin I had to tell dem to get the numbers,OK since u want me to be more open I will,they got the numbers in his tru talk,u forget I spoke with a person not the computer,any call agent can break a rule,that's if there is any rule barring that,pls if u are not sure of somtun,stop typing jargons,I came here for advice cos I need it desperately,I ain't in any mood for this
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by luvguy(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2015
andergirl:

a beg o,na your papa own mtn,abi name because ur country owns it or wat,see dis babe o,if u don't have any tin useful to contribute jes gerrahere,were u with me in my house or wat wen I made the call,do u know the tin I had to tell dem to get the numbers,OK since u want me to be more open I will,they got the numbers in his tru talk,u forget I spoke with a person not the computer,any call agent can break a rule,that's if there is any rule barring that,pls if u are not sure of somtun,stop typing jargons,I came here for advice cos I need it desperately,I ain't in any mood for this
.....eheeeee, i go tell Buhari
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by obiorathesubtle: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2015
lipsrsealed I have a very good advice, but you won't like it
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2015
andergirl:

Under no circumnstance do they do such a thing. Stop lying. I don't need to be related to MTN to know how they treat confidential matters such sharing info, which could risk falling into the wrong hands. They got regulations to follow too. I've been using it for MAD YEARS so as a client, I know what they can or cannot do. They'll need a court order to give away such info. Keep spinning your web of lies, Spidey
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Under no circumnstance do they do such a thing. Stop lying. I don't need to be related to MTN to know how they treat confidential matters such sharing info, which could risk falling into the wrong hands. They got regulations to follow too. I've been using it for MAD YEARS so as a client, I know what they can or cannot do. They'll need a court order to give away such info. Keep spinning your web of lies, Spidey
keep deceiving yourself,u are entitled to it
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

moreover girl,I really careless what u think, dont even know why I took d bait and started arguing on a baseless thing,I really have more pressing issues on mind now so get lost girlie
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2015
andergirl:

moreover girl,I really careless what u think, dont even know why I took d bait and started arguing on a baseless thing,I really have more pressing issues on mind now so get lost girlie

NO, I'm definitely not getting lost! LIAR
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by LadyJul(f): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
andergirl:
my dear u just have to accept the fact that guys these days are potential cheats....that's why it's gud for a lady to be wise,....anyway just talk to ur b.f and stop keeping things to urself....it's better u talk to him and clear things to free ur mind....and remember to be wise and do the right thing if not...na u go suffer am o.,...
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
my dear u just have to accept the fact that guys these days are potential cheats....that's why it's gud for a lady to be wise,....anyway just talk to ur b.f and stop keeping things to urself....it's better u talk to him and clear things to free ur mind....and remember to be wise and do the right thing if not...na u go suffer am o.,...
ure a suspect
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by LadyJul(f): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Targaryen:
ure a suspect
I kill person?
Re: Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes by firstking01(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Back out..

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Bad For This Girl / Hidden Secrets Of Flirting With Women / See The Reply A Lady Got From Her Boy Friend After Begging For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.