Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,218 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! (856 Views)

I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan / Seven-point Agenda Alive – Jonathan / Nigeria - - Jonathan Drops Seven-point Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by commonsen: 9:24pm On May 21, 2009
In view of Yardua in ability to make any progress on the 7 point agenda after 2 years. It is advisable He reduce the agenda to just One.

The President is not Baba Go Slow but Baba reverse.

The capital Market's gain has been eroded, FIFA condemn our preparation for a mere Under 17 Tournament after obtaining Assurance from VP, Fuel Scarcity is back, Eletricity is worse , Election cannot be held without violence and cheating by ruling Party, No ruile of Law. Fight against Corruption is only in theory. What else are they going to destroy?

What do you think?
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by oderemo(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2009
even if reduced to one point the man cant achieve it, its beyond him.
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by MaiSuya(m): 9:59pm On May 21, 2009
Which particular agenda should it be reduced to?
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by hoeyeadoe: 10:02pm On May 21, 2009
I think yu av a good sense of humour.

What do we suggest the one point agenda be then? Fight Corruption? At least we need to ask about his achievements after 4 yrs, abi?
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 21, 2009
I think this is a very serious matter

I think he should reduce it to ONE POINT Agenda

Electoral reform adopting all Justice Muhammad Uwais recomendations intoto
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by Fhemmmy: 10:36pm On May 21, 2009
A man that has no vision, give him no agenda at all, he will still fail.
yar'Adua is just a failure, period.
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by blacksta(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2009
Fhemmmy:

A man that has no vision, give him no agenda at all, he will still fail.
yar'Adua is just a failure, period.

If u listen to any of his media interviews - the man definately knows the right buzz words to say but i believe he has surrounded himself with parasites who are sucking the living day out of him.
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 21, 2009
any fool can hold a press conference with Nigerian journalists

they are either compromised or too afraid to ask tough questions
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by SubMacGun(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2009
mikeansy:

any fool can hold a press conference with Nigerian journalists

they are either compromised or too afraid to ask tough questions

He be like them don swear for u - how can a journalist be compromised when did journalist in Nigeria start collecting contracts . Most of the reputable dailies print controversial stuff. Maybe it just simple down to the level of journalist .and it is impossible to find people like the BBC hard talk guy stephen in Nigeria.
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by generalzango(m): 11:25pm On May 21, 2009
O boy, d guy has included "Foreign Policy" to make it 8 point agenda, can't u see he is a land animal that is always in the sky?
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by damola1: 11:42pm On May 21, 2009
Haa, make una try give our president chance now, una no say e no easy to manage so many people, haa, make una pray for our dear president,
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by Ambber(f): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2009
2 years + and down the line, nothing to show for the 7 point agenda. Yar adua should indeed change to 1 point agenda: solving Nigeria's power problem, posterity will bless him if he can do just this. are the re-branders listening?
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by naijaway(m): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2009
This is crazy but looks more like reality. If am to advice him on 1point agenda, i think it should be fighting corruption. Making sure many friends are brought to book, suppling the police, training the police, make sure that the next election is free and fair; preparing plans for the next administration for power supply because whatever he does now less than manhattan project (more than 90% imported) cannot be fulfilled that easily. If corruption can be fought head on until the end of his presidency i think it will have a good effect. With corruption in check many other dreams will become reality. He should fight it the best way he can.
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by RichyBlacK(m): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2009
[size=18pt]10 Million Man March to Abuja. Ground to a stand still every activity in Abuja until government meet the demands of the youths![/size]
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by kshow1(m): 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2009
Fhemmmy:

A man that has no vision, [b]give him no agenda at all, he will still fail.[/b]yar'Adua is just a failure, period.

ahhh ahhh this is what you get when you are incompetent
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by MrCrackles(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2009
The seven point agenda is a total failure which needs to be scrapped, crumpled and binned ASAP
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by illusion2: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2009
yes, I can reduce it to one word - FAILURE sad
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by nex(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2009
I like this Yar'Adua guy. Really I do. He's a very nice and honest man. But whoever gave him the idea that Presidency is for him is actually his worst enemy and I think that should be OBJ. The name Yar'Adua has not been brought to so much disrepute since Fela died.

By the end of the first year, I thought at least two agenda would have been completed. During the second year, I thought he'd have completed 3 agenda in a rush and put probably one more in the pipeline. Still nothing.

Yar'Adua will not be able to come back for a second term. He won't even contest the election. I know he fully rues every moment he spends as president.

I'd always wanted the president to concentrate on 1 point agenda. OBJ took several years to achieve so few agenda, how can this slower, weaker and sicker man do that in less time?

Yar'Adua should make sure all the Independent Power Projects come on line. That's all. I don't want him to build new power plants or anything. He should just ensure that all the power stations in Nigeria are functioning at optimum capacity, then wait for 2011 to come as soon as possible so he can relinquish that office for its next victim.

Farewell Yar'Adua, farewell 7 point agenda.
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2009
you guys shouldnt be suprise that by the end of his tenure, 7 pionts agenda will result to minus five ( - 5) pionts agenda. may God help us
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by Marymos: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2009
He should just forget about any agenda.He should try to restore things the way he met them when he became the president.He's taking us backward.
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by desgiezd(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2009
ode remo:

even if reduced to one point the man cant achieve it, its beyond him.

Spot on ,
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by desgiezd(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2009
nex:

Yar'Adua will not be able to come back for a second term. He won't even contest the election.

Dude, don't bet on this. Underground works appear to be on-going already!!
Re: Reduce The Seven Point Agenda To One! by KnowAll(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2009
If you are to give Yardua marks over his seven point Agenda, at the moment his mark will be 0/7

How he could then have the audacity and bravery to demand another contract from the people when he has not delivered one beats one’s imagination.

(1) (Reply)

Yar'adua Talked To Mend: Yar’adua, I Say He Should Search His Conscience - Dokub / Is Yar'adua Present Adminstration Corrupt? / Make your next cargo and shipping experience to Nigeria simple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.