Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) (34468 Views)

53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) / Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2015
Nice
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Sijo01(f): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2015
God is good.
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Kimoni: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2015
20 years!!!! God is great
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by xender(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2015
thank God 4 her and some 1 is sayin thank God 4 technology undecided
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2015
shocked and some pimps say there is no God. can science explain this
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Bukky001(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2015
Eketem:
We thank God, we also thank the doctors and nurses that provided successful IVF. We thank those who developed the technology.

Why won't Nigerians share the full and real testimony so others can also find help? Why hide the part about IVF and let other women in the same shoes keep running around to find help

How did you know it was an IVF?.... Thats how you start talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by george4CHRIST(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2015
Eketem:
We thank God, we also thank the doctors and nurses that provided successful IVF. We thank those who developed the technology.

Why won't Nigerians share the full and real testimony so others can also find help? Why hide the part about IVF and let other women in the same shoes keep running around to find help
must you mention ivf. Did you perform it on them? Leaking mouth
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by mukikima: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Our Lord is Good
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by dominique(f): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Dottore:

What has technology got to do with that. I didn't read anywhere in the post where technology played a role.
Congrats to her sha.

What she may not want to reveal is the the many years and money spent trying to get pregnant. Most likely she got pregnant through fertility treatments or ART (assisted reproductive technology) which wouldn't be possible without technology. Technology or not, I am happy for her and I pray those believing in God for their bundles of joy will get their prayers answered soon.

5 Likes

Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by VHILL: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2015
JEHOVAH is our Lord
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Otapipia: 11:15am On Nov 20, 2015
Eketem:

God is able. Miracles happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by mukikima: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2015
If u don't have God u we loss everthing you get for dis world not in TOGO

1 Like

Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by george4CHRIST(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Eketem:

must you mention ivf. Did you perform it on them? Leaking mouth. Congrats woman. I am using this medium to reach every trying to conceive that God that answer this woman will you Amen

1 Like

Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2015
JumpingChicken:

Hahaha.... Gold digger! You wan marry future Linda Ikeji abi?

Never go hustle ur own, dey wait for woman.
check my signature. Am a Seun on the making.
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Mrlekan07034617: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2015
VickyRotex:
Awwwwww. Thank God!
Congratulations! kiss kiss

Ẹ̀jìrẹ́ ará ìṣokún. Ẹdúnjobí Ọmọ ẹdun tíí ṣeré orí igi Ọ́-bẹ́-kẹ́ṣé-bẹ́-kàṣà, Ó fẹsẹ̀ méjèèjì bẹ sílé alákìísa; Ó salákìísà donígba aṣọ. Gbajúmọ̀ ọmọ tíí gbàkúnlẹ̀ ìyá, Tíí gbàdọ̀bálẹ̀ lọ́wọ́ baba tó bí í lọ́mọ. Wínrinwínrin lójú orogún Ejìwọ̀rọ̀ lojú ìyá ẹ̀. Tani o bi ibeji ko n'owo? kiss kiss kiss
Emi fe ibeji infact mo claimu eeee.
Infact u make my head swell!!
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Mrlekan07034617: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2015
VickyRotex:
Awwwwww. Thank God!

Ẹ̀jìrẹ́ ará ìṣokún. Ẹdúnjobí Ọmọ ẹdun tíí ṣeré orí igi Ọ́-bẹ́-kẹ́ṣé-bẹ́-kàṣà, Ó fẹsẹ̀ méjèèjì bẹ sílé alákìísa; Ó salákìísà donígba aṣọ. Gbajúmọ̀ ọmọ tíí gbàkúnlẹ̀ ìyá, Tíí gbàdọ̀bálẹ̀ lọ́wọ́ baba tó bí í lọ́mọ. Wínrinwínrin lójú orogún Ejìwọ̀rọ̀ lojú ìyá ẹ̀. Tani o bi ibeji ko n'owo? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by VickyRotex(f): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2015
Mrlekan07034617:

cheesy cheesy

E bi ibeji!

Ase lati enu Ibeji! smiley
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2015
Eketem:

grin you dey mind them sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by MizMyColi(f): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2015
Lolz

I read that incorrectly initially.
I thought the topic read that the woman gave birth to 48 sets of twinsgrin

2 Likes

Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Austin234(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2015
To God be d glory
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Dottore: 11:32am On Nov 20, 2015
dominique:

What she may not want to reveal is the the many years and money spent trying to get pregnant. Most likely she got pregnant through fertility treatments or ART (assisted reproductive technology) which wouldn't be possible without technology. Technology or not, I am happy for her and I pray those believing in God for their bundles of joy will get their prayers answered soon.
What if it was spled through prayers or the likes?
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Famodav: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2015
Anyone trusting God for that same bundle of Joy... God has not forgotten u.... Just hold on!

Congratulations to the mother of Ibeji.

1 Like

Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Eketem: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2015
Eketem:

Because Nigerians will always lie and hide that part hence making other women also suffer for 20 30 years before finding out it is IVF and their issue could have been easily solved with technology years ago.
Multiple births, years of infertility doesn't take a genius to know it is IVF 5 eggs are normally implanted hoping one or two will survive hence the multiple births]

[quote author=george4CHRIST post=40218654] must you mention ivf. Did you perform it on them? Leaking mouth
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by debbydee(f): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2015
i claim twins and triplets in Jesus name. Amen

check my signature plsssss
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by possibilita(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2015
Na Godwin
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by peeparty(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
Lolz

I read that incorrectly initially.
I thought the topic read that the woman gave birth to 48 sets of twinsgrin

Hehehe i had to check again.
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by peeparty(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2015
Actually my heart desire.
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Eketem: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2015
Otapipia:

God is able. Miracles happen.

God is able but let us be honest in the process, say it is IVF doesn't reduce from God's greatness

2 Likes

Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by robosky02(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2015
VickyRotex:
Awwwwww. Thank God!

Ẹ̀jìrẹ́ ará ìṣokún.
Ẹdúnjobí
Ọmọ ẹdun tíí ṣeré orí igi
Ọ́-bẹ́-kẹ́ṣé-bẹ́-kàṣà,
Ó fẹsẹ̀ méjèèjì bẹ sílé alákìísa;
Ó salákìísà donígba aṣọ.
Gbajúmọ̀ ọmọ tíí gbàkúnlẹ̀ ìyá,
Tíí gbàdọ̀bálẹ̀ lọ́wọ́ baba tó bí í lọ́mọ.
Wínrinwínrin lójú orogún
Ejìwọ̀rọ̀ lojú ìyá ẹ̀.
Tani o bi ibeji ko n'owo? kiss kiss kiss

yes oh

God doesnt pay like SHELL but when he pays
omo the world will know he has settled you

gbam

1 Like

Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by VickyRotex(f): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2015
robosky02:

yes oh

God doesnt pay like SHELL but when he pays
omo the world will know he has settled you

gbam

You can say that again! cool

1 Like

Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Zuriela: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2015
Eketem:

My Dear, Sometimes it not ivf. I know woman who gave birth after 24yrs of trying. She did ivf several times but all failed and she was even planning to adopt when she took in and she didn't even know till like she's 4months gone. She had a set of twins and took in 9months after again now set of triplets. 5children under 2yrs after 24yrs. Ivf is good but sometimes it's not abt ivf.

2 Likes

Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Malakh: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2015
Lyzbet:
Only God knows the pains she would have beared over the years.
I pray for all those seeking the fruit of the womb. May God grant your requests speedily. Amen
it's borne not beared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age / Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) / Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.