Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) (34461 Views)

53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) / Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by maureen546: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
What a miraculous God oooh chai! Daddy ur wonderfull,thank u father
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Eketem:
We thank God, we also thank the doctors and nurses that provided successful IVF. We thank those who developed the technology.

Why won't Nigerians share the full and real testimony so others can also find help? Why hide the part about IVF and let other women in the same shoes keep running around to find help

The cost only sef na issue
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by yyeanqah(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Allha bhe praise
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Eketem: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Zuriela:

My Dear, Sometimes it not ivf. I know woman who gave birth after 24yrs of trying. She did ivf several times but all failed and she was even planning to adopt when she took in and she didn't even know till like she's 4months gone. She had a set of twins and took in 9months after again now set of triplets. 5children under 2yrs after 24yrs. Ivf is good but sometimes it's not abt ivf.

Nigerians will always know someone it " happened to". Anyway I respectfully disagree, multiple births after long term infertility = IVF

2 Likes

Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Zuriela: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Eketem:

Nigerians will always know someone it " happened to". Anyway I respectfully disagree, multiple births after long term infertility = IVF

To each his/her own.
Ivf is good but not all abt ivf.

1 Like

Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
congrats to you
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Eketem: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Zuriela:

To each his/her own.
Ivf is good but not all abt ivf.

Let people be honest that is all I am saying so that others looking for babies too can know that they can try instead of wasting their fertile years jumping from place to place in search of miracles when their Miracle may just be one single injection or even a handful of drugs

1 Like

Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by eyinjuege: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Eketem:
We thank God, we also thank the doctors and nurses that provided successful IVF. We thank those who developed the technology.

Why won't Nigerians share the full and real testimony so others can also find help? Why hide the part about IVF and let other women in the same shoes keep running around to find help

Their medical history isn't really anyone's business.
No one should be castigated if they choose to share or keep in secret their medical problems, and how they solved it.
In this day and age, there is more than enough ample information out there for anyone who is really interested.
The issue of others running about to find help is also really their own battles, not anyone else's. If a stranger decides to help or not to, is really the stranger's prerogative.

1 Like

Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Zuriela: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Eketem:

Let people be honest that is all I am saying so that others looking for babies too can know that they can try instead of wasting their fertile years jumping from place to place in search of miracles when their Miracle may just be one single injection or even a handful of drugs
I understand u.
But what I'm saying is not ALL multiple birth after long wait is IVF.
And again not everyone can afford it hence some jumping from place to place in search of miracle.

1 Like

Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by olabjo: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Waw glory be to the name of d lord for the save delivery nd at her age all tanks to God
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Ahyourity(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
God's time...always the best
God yesterday (Sarah)..today (this woman)..tomorrow.. (you)grin

1 Like

Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dottore:

What has technology got to do with that. I didn't read anywhere in the post where technology played a role.
Congrats to her sha.
They no go tell you nao.
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Eketem: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Zuriela:

I understand u.
But what I'm saying is not ALL multiple birth after long wait is IVF.
And again not everyone can afford it hence some jumping from place to place in search of miracle.

I beg to differ, every multiple birth after years of infertility is IVF.

Those places they are jumping to is penny wise pound foolish. Not all fertility issues are solved with IVF some are mere blockages so instead of going to a good gynecologist and getting help they waste most of their fertile years in search of elusive miracles because of edited testimonies like this
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Pidggin(f): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
@48?! Wow God is pushing the fertility age of ladies, good!
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Lyzbet: 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Malakh:
it's borne not beared
Thank you. Modified
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pidggin:
@48?! Wow God is pushing the fertile age of ladies, good!
Yes ma. Up to 50 is very very possible it's just that there are health risks associated with such pregnancies.

But the actually act of getting pregnant itself is quite possible at that age. Maybe I will get pregnant when I'm 49 with my youngest child grin
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by ronky2000: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=Eketem post=40218179]We thank God, we also thank the doctors and nurses that provided successful IVF. We thank those who developed the technology.

Why won't Nigerians share the full and real testimony so others can also find help? Why hide the part about IVF and let other women in the same shoes keep running around to find help.Let me remind you dat several women did ivf too bt it didn't work out,so its stil God,paul planted,Apolo watered,bt God gives increase.Almost every woman knws abt it.
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Zuriela: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Eketem:

I beg to differ, every multiple birth after years of infertility is IVF.

Those places they are jumping to is penny wise pound foolish. Not all fertility issues are solved with IVF some are mere blockages so instead of going to a good gynecologist and getting help they waste most of their fertile years in search of elusive miracles because of edited testimonies like this
To each his/her own.
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by UncleJudax(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bossforeva:
I use this medium to propose to Vivian Gist, I want you to be the mother of my children. I dn't know which particular moniker of urs to mention for you to notice me. Tis just uncountable.. I wanna alleviate the burden of you logging in and out of accounts to promote ur hustle. Let's chase it together Vivian.
grin wink
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Pidggin(f): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yes ma. Up to 50 is very very possible it's just that there are health risks associated with such pregnancies.

But the actually act of getting pregnant itself is quite possible at that age. Maybe I will get pregnant when I'm 49 with my youngest child grin

49?! It's far now grin

As for me, I just want one or two, and I am done. My dear you will have your last before that age IJN.
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Tcpat: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
God is wonderful. Thank God for her
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pidggin:

49?! It's far now grin

As for me, I just want one or two, and I am done. My dear you will have your last before that age IJN.
Hahaha. E go be like Sara, "child of my old age"
grin grin grin

U only want one or two? See this westernized pikin I jus dey look u. grin Okay boy or girl or no preference
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by STENON(f): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Congrats.
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Pidggin(f): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Hahaha. E go be like Sara, "child of my old age"
grin grin grin

U only want one or two? See this westernized pikin I jus dey look u. grin Okay boy or girl or no preference

If I get one sef I dey okay. My dear no preference @ all, pikin na pikin grin u nko?
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pidggin:

If I get one sef I dey okay. My dear no preference @ all, pikin na pikin grin u nko?
Really. Ah ah? Are u a loner or ogini ne me?
When I was a kid, I wanted to have 20 children grin cause I love having people around so much

Me self no get preference.... I just want identical triplets although if they were girls it would be fun. Yes u read that right, identical triplets grin
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Pidggin(f): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Really. Ah ah? Are u a loner or ogini ne me?
When I was a kid, I wanted to have 20 children grin cause I love having people around so much

Me self no get preference.... I just want identical triplets although if they were girls it would be fun. Yes u read that right, identical triplets grin

Lol grin Loner ke? I love kids a lot dear right now I got two of dem buging me as I post dis. I thought I have mentioned before that I wanted to adopt or u don forget. If I born one, adopt anoda na two bi dat na, if any mistake happen after dat na Godwin grin
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by akherepaul: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
I'm happy for Her, indeed there is God
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
Gracious God!!
IVF or not na Godwin

Congrats ma'am

1 Like

Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
Gracious God!!
IVF or not, na Godwin

Congrats ma'am
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by emmydollars4life(m): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
dominique:
That's wonderful.

Thank God for technology.
THANK YOU JESUS
Re: Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) by Funkychic(f): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Thats d wonders of my Awesome God. The God dat never disappoints. May all praises be ascribed unto His Holy name......Amen!
So happy for u Mama ejima.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) / Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.