Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,630 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. (34111 Views)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
This was the reply of a young man, married two years ago.
He said, her wife lacked good manner of approach, she shouted on top her voice whenever there is misunderstanding, no matter how little the disagreement was.
He also said he had tried to coped with that, but now, their neigbour don't need to be told before they knew they have started again.
So, when they travelled to the wifes' village for a burial programme, he told the wife to prepared for two weeks.
After the burial which they went for, the husband now told her inlaws that they should help him re-trained his wife and when there is improvement they should called him.
As a woman is such treatment good?.
As a man can you do such?
If you are the inlaw how will you feel and what will you do?
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by shakazuldadon: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
i will dance alanta on top the girl head.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Slasha1(f): 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
Even though it sounds funny and embarrasing,I think he did a good a thing in sending them their living daughter to re-train than inviting them to bury her un-trained corpse after giving her a life-taking beating

40 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
Slasha!:
Even though it sounds funny and embarrasing,I think he did a good a thing in sending them their living daughter to re-train than inviting them to bury her un-trained corpse after giving her a life-taking beating

it is very much hot and is degenerating to family dispute. The inlaws termed it a disrespect

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
shakazul da don: i will dance alanta on top the girl head.

You mean you will beat her?
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Slasha1(f): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Miner13:

it is very much hot and is degenerating to family dispute. The inlaws termed it a disrespect
Of course,it's a packaged insult,I wonder why he didn't sit his in-laws down and lament about her wife's behaviour. Maybe he did that to show how serious it was

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by EfemenaXY: 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
Miner13: This was the reply of a young man, married two years ago.
He said, her wife lacked good manner of approach, she shouted on top her voice whenever there is misunderstanding, no matter how little the disagreement was.
He also said he had tried to coped with that, but now, their neigbour don't need to be told before they knew they have started again.
So, when they travelled to the wifes' village for a burial programme, he told the wife to prepared for two weeks.
After the burial which they went for, the husband now told her inlaws that they should help him re-trained his wife and when there is improvement they should called him.
As a woman is such treatment good?.
As a man can you do such?
If you are the inlaw how will you feel and what will you do?

His wife lacked home training. He sent her back home to acquire that home training after bearing it for 2 years. So what's wrong with that??

The only thing I'll fault him with is this: didn't he look before leaping into marriage? Didn't he date her? Or was it an arrangee marriage? If it was, then the inlaws should take a huge portion of blame. If it wasn't then the man should take some of that blame too.

16 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
Whats up with all these bush meats around nl lately :/

to the matter,why cant the 'uncivilized husband' calm mrs wife down and talk to her the way a husband talks to the wife that she will listen.is she some sort of dog that they take for 'retraining' whatever that means but it sounds highly ridiculous.even if sitting down like adults and thrashing it out cant work,why cant mr husband aka cave man not go to her mother and speak with her PRIVATELY.

Anyway when bush meat meets mgbeke,the result is everybody in the family knows whatever issh in your house....smh for some couples.hiiiaaannnn.and they call this marriage:/

by the way what happened to for better for worse till death do you path that you recite on the altar before God and man.its now a slogan i suppose

another NIGERIAN HYPOCRISY. Awon aso ebi folks,gele madams have eating jollof rice at the reception and left,now husband and wife cannot live under the same roof like adults...

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by EfemenaXY: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
^^ grin grin grin

He hasn't divorced her (yet).

He only sent her back to her roots to 'better' herself.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
Efemena_xy:

His wife lacked home training. He sent her back home to acquire that home training after bearing it for 2 years. So what's wrong with that??

The only thing I'll fault him with is this: didn't he look before leaping into marriage? Didn't he date her? Or was it an arrangee marriage? If it was, then the inlaws should take a huge portion of blame. If it wasn't then the man should take some of that blame too.

efemena what the hell is wrong with you lately.what has come over you.

Abi is this someone else fronting as efemena.anyway to the issue,the lady lacks 'home trainning' and she has gone back home to receieve the home training.what of the mr husband?the same way it takes 'training' to live with a husband,shouldnt there be 'training' to live with a woman too. The efemena i know is not a chauvenist so i dont know where she got her new found chauvenism from.

Some men are just a joke :/ they cant even take care of themselves or live alone talkless of living as a family man.infact,somr things i see here irritate me to my bones and thats why i like it when people like kanwulia lashes out on some people in a sarcastic way.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ grin grin grin

please is mr husband the owner of world bank or is he the president of America?is he bill gates or a power broker? :/

smh
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ grin grin grin

please is mr husband the owner of world bank or is he the president of America?is he bill gates or a power broker? :/

smh

mshewwwwwwwww
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by vizion: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
kulyie: Whats up with all these bush meats around nl lately :/

to the matter,why cant the 'uncivilized husband' calm mrs wife down and talk to her the way a husband talks to the wife that she will listen
.is she some sort of dog that they take for 'retraining' whatever that means but it sounds highly ridiculous.even if sitting down like adults and thrashing it out cant work,why cant mr husband aka cave man not go to her mother and speak with her PRIVATELY.

Anyway when bush meat meets mgbeke,the result is everybody in the family knows whatever issh in your house....smh for some couples.hiiiaaannnn.and they call this marriage:/

by the way what happened to for better for worse till death do you path that you recite on the altar before God and man.its now a slogan i suppose

another NIGERIAN HYPOCRISY. Awon aso ebi folks,gele madams have eating jollof rice at the reception and left,now husband and wife cannot live under the same roof like adults...

@bolded

Many times on this site one reads all sort of advise, where one is told to sit a party down and talk to them

Are you aware that in reality, ppl are allergic to advice, and it is only when the problem escalates beyond their control, they start saying things like 'had i known' at best. At worse, they would stick to their guns, and make excuse for their crappy behaviour

17 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by bukatyne(f): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
I wonder where all these men come from?

Granted he wants to send her home for re-training, what stops im from calling her parents privately and explain to them and the re-trained wife goes back to him without disgrace?

Why this need to humilate always?

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Do you guys make up these stories or they actually happen? This just sounds like a guy that bought damaged goods and needs a fix or a refund. Like buying a "new dress" and discovering its torn somewhere.

I don't believe they dated, it must have been an arrangee marriage. May be the guy told his parents in the village he needed a wife and they arranged one for him. Now he has discovered she has some faults and has returned to the seller to fix it or he gets a refund.

I can understand because the whole thing be like village set up. Very funny indeed.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
And someone is making sense and finally gets it grin

Efe is on fire!!!

Yenyenyen sit her down one on one blah blah, talk is cheap behind their phone/computers on here.

Action speaks louder than just mere words especially when you're dealing with he/she-goats.

Wonder why cops use teasers on some drivers after hours of convo yielding no results? Nobody is preaching violence, but when you've had too much crap, put a sock on it- impolite but works a great deal.

Sowie.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Arrangee marriage: no it's not an arrangee marriage.
Their dating period was around 2yrs.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by EfemenaXY: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
kulyie: efemena what the hell is wrong with you lately.what has come over you.

Abi is this someone else fronting as efemena.anyway to the issue,the lady lacks 'home trainning' and she has gone back home to receieve the home training.what of the mr husband?the same way it takes 'training' to live with a husband,shouldnt there be 'training' to live with a woman too. The efemena i know is not a chauvenist so i dont know where she got her new found chauvenism from.

Some men are just a joke :/ they cant even take care of themselves or live alone talkless of living as a family man.infact,somr things i see here irritate me to my bones and thats why i like it when people like kanwulia lashes out on some people in a sarcastic way.

I should be asking you that question because going through your posts, I fail to see what you're getting at.

His wife shouts at the top of her voice when talking / communicating with him - is that sane behaviour in your books? He's borne it for two years and had enough. So what do you mean by he should sit her down and communicate with her? Hasn't he been doing that so far and more importantly has it worked?

Despite the fact that he isn't happy with the situation, he hasn't fought or raised his fist against her, neither has he divorced her, but taken her back to her village to learn some basic etiquette. So what's the awful crime he's made here?

Now kindly quit the accusations and name calling Kulyie. If you want to make your point, do so without yelling. I'm not deaf.

36 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by EfemenaXY: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ewuro707: And someone is making sense and finally gets it grin

Efe is on fire!!!

Yenyenyen sit her down one on one blah blah, talk is cheap behind their phone/computers on here.

Action speaks louder than just mere words especially when you're dealing with he/she-goats.

Wonder why cops use teasers on some drivers after hours of convo yielding no results? Nobody is preaching violence, but when you've had too much crap, put a sock on it- impolite but works a great deal.

Sowie.

It's not about being on fire jare.

Kulyie just wants to string the guy up by his balls simply because he's a man. As far as she's concerned, women can never do any wrong. Na only men dey at fault.

smh!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Nashville: grin grin grin grin

Do you guys make up these stories or they actually happen? This just sounds like a guy that bought damaged goods and needs a fix or a refund. Like buying a "new dress" and discovering its torn somewhere.

I don't believe they dated, it must have been an arrangee marriage. May be the guy told his parents in the village he needed a wife and they arranged one for him. Now he has discovered she has some faults and has returned to the seller to fix it or he gets a refund.

I can understand because the whole thing be like village set up. Very funny indeed.

this is how you will not belief, if were told your enemy is hold knife right in your front until you get your eye pluck out.

This is issue that have so much confused me and what people were saying around.
It is the talk of the town presently.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by EfemenaXY: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
Miner13:

Arrangee marriage: no it's not an arrangee marriage.
Their dating period was around 2yrs.

It's tempting to say he should take some of the blame as per he knew what he was getting into by marrying her - but he isn't in control of her mouth or her lack of manners.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
I've seen one that was sent home to learn how to cook.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by EfemenaXY: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
Miner13:

this is how you will not belief, if were told your enemy is hold knife right in your front until you get your eye pluck out.

This is issue that have so much confused me and what people were saying around.
It is the talk of the town presently.

I actually agree with Nashville on this one. The story sounds fabricated jor.

So he dated her for 2 years. Then been married to her for another 2 years. So after 4 years, he suddenly realises that she has no manners? Was he blind all along?

I suspect the guy's got someone else in his sight hence the sudden unease with his wife. Having said that, I totally dislike women who have no control over their utterances or who run their mouths like leaky taps.

What a couple! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Djtm(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
kulyie: please is mr husband the owner of world bank or is he the president of America?is he bill gates or a power broker? :/

smh

mshewwwwwwwww
are you the woman? You sound like you're the one!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by EfemenaXY: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I've seen one that was sent home to learn how to cook.

shocked shocked grin grin

Gosh! Abeg share the tori jor! cheesy
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Djtm:
are you the woman? You sound like you're the one!
you are a clown

many guys this days need FATHERS.they need people to teach them how to behave like real men not like crude chauvenists or animals.smha lot of men have dysfunctional behaviours because they did not have any father figure that will mould them into behaving/acting like refine men who know how to treat a lady :/

as for the hissing,thats for your ass not me

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I've seen one that was sent home to learn how to cook.
cookery book has finished in the market or catering school all over nigeria has closed down.some people have no buisness with marriage. Whatever happened to understanding and working things out without taking extreme measures.

anyway,for the lady going back to learn how to cook,she kinds of deserve it.was she expecting her husband to eat indomie all the days of his life

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by bellong: 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
@Op,

Could you please give me the concluding part of the story. Did her parents retrain her or sent her back to her husband? Abeg complete the puzzle cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pasqal09: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Efemena_xy:

I actually agree with Nashville on this one. The story sounds fabricated jor.

So he dated her for 2 years. Then been married to her for another 2 years. So after 4 years, he suddenly realises that she has no manners? Was he blind all along?

I suspect the guy's got someone else in his sight hence the sudden unease with his wife. Having said that, I totally dislike women who have no control over their utterances or who run their mouths like leaky taps.

What a couple! grin grin

I don't think its fabricated, something similar to this has happened in my state. The man bundled his wife back to his inlaws cos she couldn't do a single thing in the house. She couldn't even prepare meals for the family.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by EfemenaXY: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
^^ How long were they married for? undecided
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
Efemena_xy:

I should be asking you that question because going through your posts, I fail to see what you're getting at.

His wife shouts at the top of her voice when talking / communicating with him - is that sane behaviour in your books? He's borne it for two years and had enough. So what do you mean by he should sit her down and communicate with her? Hasn't he been doing that so far and more importantly has it worked?

Despite the fact that he isn't happy with the situation, he hasn't fought or raised his fist against her, neither has he divorced her, but taken her back to her village to learn some basic etiquette. So what's the awful crime his made here?

Now kindly quit the accusations and name calling Kulyie. If you want to make your point, do so without yelling. I'm not deaf.

efemena i dont remember calling you names.you may go back to the post and re read.it is there for all to see.the nollywood writer claimed he dated his wife for 2 years and within that 2 years he doidnt notice all those characteristics in her or her bad manners? grin tell me another story

abi which kain konji go worry man sotey the love go blind am,e no go see road take know the kain wife he wan put for house.smh

my point is marriage is for better for worse gadamn it.shebi thats what couples say at the alter,abi na nursery school rhyme? The same way he was able to convince his wife and make her agree to his marriage proposals,he should know how he will pass his message across on such a way that she will change

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
pasqal09:

I don't think its fabricated, something similar to this has happened in my state. The man bundled his wife back to his inlaws cos she couldn't do a single thing in the house. She couldn't even prepare meals for the family.

I do believe these stories are real. It just shows people's understanding and attitude towards marriage. So the wife is just like any other piece of furniture in the house that can be discarded, returned etc. Very soon some people will start asking for dowry refund because they discovered their wife has hair on her chest.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.