Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan (34128 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home / NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum / The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by ishiamu(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Hahahahah... How you no go love trouble weh frustration and hunger wan kill you? cheesy abeg no kill me with laugh here oo.

Am free and okay but the search of online troubles got me here... throw anything aw absorb in like chicken... foolish buhari ass licker
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by Nnannapat(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
[/quote]
BabaEleko:
Dasuki will go to jail. I have a deep inside source in the villa. If you want to put 5,000usd on it, dm me.
That guy is in deep shit, and he wants to pull so many people in.
It is the northerners that served in GEJ's government that allowed the war on terror to drag so long for their selfish gains. They will soon be fished out, they are the real sponsors of Boko Haram. Dasuki met severaly with "modearate" Boko Haram Commanders for ceasefire talks in Borno in the past. Just piece all these together, you will know why he wants to bolt away.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by Intendy: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
may be na Mama peace approve am

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

Am free and okay but the search of online troubles got me here... throw anything aw absorb in like chicken... foolish buhari ass licker
I won't engage you again cos you are faceless and don't worth my time
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by Nnannapat(m): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin grin
MightyD:
Buhari is just confused in the sit,
He is just trying to escape from the presidential sit by accusing people carelessly but He will remained there and face His consequences.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Buhari is just confused in the sit,
He is just trying to escape from the presidential sit by accusing people carelessly but He will remained there and face His consequences.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by ishiamu(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
sameer1212:
I won't engage you again cos you are faceless and don't worth my time

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Coward.... well no need to fight over opinions yu ma guy
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by lexyclasy: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
DASUKI did not say that GEJ approve the $2b contract ok get the wordings straight
acenazt:
oga read well GEJ hims self said Pmb never accused his administration. And it was dasuki who said GEJ APPROVED The deals not PMB
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by otokx(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mr DASUKI over to you.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by alexlee50: 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
kahal29:
Oga Jona, $2 billion dollars was not a single one-off transaction but a CUMULATIVE figure of arms purchases. Take note pls!
that is not the impression being given by the government
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by prof22(m): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
mazzi:
When you are 74 years and still lie to people you lead,then wahala dey! This government believes that every body is almajiri or owanbe crew that they can throw out all manner of lies and expect us to swallow it. GEJ never worry,their lies will always turn out to embarrass them.

Chairman, i just confirmed that you are stupid for a living and ur foolishness and gullibility is of the heavenlys, its divine, a follow come like original nokia battery, charger and ear piece. So if you dont have MB to think, you can not subscribe or dont you have any sane persons around you? In ds case, who do you think should be questioned ? Ds government said there was a fraud , Dasuki pushed it on GEJ that he approved it, GEJ rejected it. If you dont have any good thing to do next timE, go to where there is sand , pack some, put ur leg inside and build a house, use sweet nylon or broken bottle preferably green to do light. #OdeOshi
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by sadissbala(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
mazzi:
When you are 74 years and still lie to people you lead,then wahala dey! This government believes that every body is almajiri or owanbe crew that they can throw out all manner of lies and expect us to swallow it. GEJ never worry,their lies will always turn out to embarrass them.
sound insane.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by Evicsholar(f): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
dridowu:
who is lying here ? I doubt if you read the article , if you do , i guess you forget to read this bolded part
Mr. Dasuki had said in a statement Wednesday that all contracts and accruing payments were made based on the approval of Mr. Jonathan, adding that due process and military procurement regulations were followed in all the transactions.

“Nigerians should note that all the services generated the types of equipment needed, sourced suppliers most times and after consideration by the Office of the NSA, the President will approve application for payment,” said Mr. Dasuki.

But Sir, you didnt finish quoting the bolded part, the last paragraph where Jonathan and Dasuki's arguement seem to align
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by dridowu: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
mazzi:
from what you quoted up there,did dasuki ever agree that such amount was expended on arm purchase?
ceejayluv:

dasuki never said it was worth 2 billion dollars.. the accusers did.
Whynotthetruth:

smh...imagine you and dridowu insulting others for not reading...nitwits like u ...

My only point is that Dasuki said all arms/weapon purchase was in consent of Ex-Presi GEJ. It is left for GEJ/Dasuki team to debunk the allegation of $2.2b with facts and also it left for Buhari team to proof beyond reasonable doubt those allegations are real.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by MIM77(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
“In Nigeria, if you lose $59.8 million in a year, federal and state governments will not pay salaries,” he said, adding that there is no way Nigerian budget can accommodate such a loss without the country coming to a standstill.[color=#006600][/color]

$59.8 million is equivalent to 11.96 billion naira and Gej is saying that if this amount was missing in a year, Federal and state governments will not pay salaries. I disagree because what one person stole in a year amongst many others during his tenure was more than 11.96 billion naira and salaries were paid in the Federal and majority of the states. The accumulated theft of our common wealth in the past is largely responsible for the current state of the economy, but by the grace of God we shall overcome.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by mazzi: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
prof22:

Chairman, i just confirmed that you are stupid for a living and ur foolishness and gullibility is of the heavenlys, its divine, a follow come like original nokia battery, charger and ear piece. So if you dont have MB to think, you can not subscribe or dont you have any sane persons around you? In ds case, who do you think should be questioned ? Ds government said there was a fraud , Dasuki pushed it on GEJ that he approved it, GEJ rejected it. If you dont have any good thing to do next timE, go to where there is sand , pack some, put ur leg inside and build a house, use sweet nylon or broken bottle preferably green to do light. #OdeOshi
you were making no point.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by sunkoye: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
sunkoye:
Op is trying to use reverse psychology on us. Op has drawn inference already when he said the present govt is lying whereas the article was about a claim by dansuki and counter claim by his ex boss....the biased conclusion is straying the gullible to reason with him. angry
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by eazydest: 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
I take responsibility for de missing fund. I awarded de contract and also signed it before Dasuki. My people let peace reign.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by nobeku: 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
kingdompropty:
Buhari and his jargon party will not stop amusing the international community.

Where is is Waec certificate sef? grin
Another TASMANIAN DEVIL on the loose... Being UNCEREBRAL is obviously hereditary in your case...
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by nobeku: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
actuspurus:
My unassuming advice to Buhari and his cohorts is to focus on the deteriorating state of the nation under his watch, and stop his defence mechanism all in the name of hunting corruption, can he account for PTF and come out a saint, I wonder why some persons reason through their anus, this administration is indirectly celebrating corruption, he revenge on Dasuki is getting out of hands...... if Buhari is a cultured anti-curruption crusader. why did he and his APC members put the incumbent senate president in tension in the guise of CCT, just for him to confirm A matching a minister, ..... APC jackals can criticise my submission....
You cranium is DUST FILLED!
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by nobeku: 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
actuspurus:
My unassuming advice to Buhari and his cohorts is to focus on the deteriorating state of the nation under his watch, and stop his defence mechanism all in the name of hunting corruption, can he account for PTF and come out a saint, I wonder why some persons reason through their anus, this administration is indirectly celebrating corruption, he revenge on Dasuki is getting out of hands...... if Buhari is a cultured anti-curruption crusader. why did he and his APC members put the incumbent senate president in tension in the guise of CCT, just for him to confirm A matching a minister, ..... APC jackals can criticise my submission....
Your cranium is DUST FILLED!
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by djbigc86: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Even phyno was scared when he listened to this jam. download and share http://9jabaze.com/site_52.xhtml?get-id=14682
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by hollandis(f): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
dridowu:
who is lying here ? I doubt if you read the article , if you do , i guess you forget to read this bolded part
Mr. Dasuki had said in a statement Wednesday that all contracts and accruing payments were made based on the approval of Mr. Jonathan, adding that due process and military procurement regulations were followed in all the transactions.

“Nigerians should note that all the services generated the types of equipment needed, sourced suppliers most times and after consideration by the Office of the NSA, the President will approve application for payment,” said Mr. Dasuki.

Illiterate why are you typing in red ?Would it make your tattered English more comprehensible.Annoying bed bug
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by emzila(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
mazzi:

HE IS KNOWN FOR VISITING ASO ROCK ANY TIME AN ISSUE LIKE THIS COMES UP AND NO DOUBT HE WON'T DISAPPOINT THIS TIME. MIND YOU, THE MISSING LINK IS NOT BETWEEN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AN GEJ BUT BETWEEN GEJ AND DASUKI. DASUKI SAID ALL PROCUREMENT WERE APPROVED BY GEJ WHILE GEJ SAID HE NEVER APPROVE A DEAL OF $2B.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by amdo007(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Whoever wrote this article needs to know something, and that is PhD isn't gotten in the market place. Respect the tittle .
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by jonbat(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
fromnigeria:
Dusaki and Mr Goodluck should please tell Nigerians the truth.
when u tell truth, you won't have to remember anything

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by nigeriancuban: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
gej is the worse liar of our time
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by dridowu: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
hollandis:

Illiterate why are you typing in red ?Would it make your tattered English more comprehensible.Annoying bed bug
thank you, onto the next one . Are you satisfied ?
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by mazzi: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
emzila:

HE IS KNOWN FOR VISITING ASO ROCK ANY TIME AN ISSUE LIKE THIS COMES UP AND NO DOUBT HE WON'T DISAPPOINT THIS TIME. MIND YOU, THE MISSING LINK IS NOT BETWEEN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AN GEJ BUT BETWEEN GEJ AND DASUKI. DASUKI SAID ALL PROCUREMENT WERE APPROVED BY GEJ WHILE GEJ SAID HE NEVER APPROVE A DEAL OF $2B.
dasuki has never agreed that such amlount was expended on arm purchase.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by mazzi: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
emzila:

dasuki has never agreed that such amount was expended on arm purchase.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
you see your life jona? when i dey warn you say make u no dey drink dat kaikai. now u cant remember when u signed the deal.

he was obviously drunk when he signed. pls forgive him.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by acenazt: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
lexyclasy:
DASUKI did not say that GEJ approve the $2b contract ok get the wordings straight
blind man go to tb joshua for healing. Read the post well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari's Foreign Trips As At February 28, 2016 (map) / Dino Melaye Recall: Affidavit Sworn By Lady In Court / Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.