Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan (34127 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home / NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum / The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by BabaEleko(m): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dasuki will go to jail. I have a deep inside source in the villa. If you want to put 5,000usd on it, dm me.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by steffans(m): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tell
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by demarc001: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nigeria! The federal republic of lies, lies and lies
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
ok
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by chiedu7: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
[size=14pt]A nother
P olitical
C on[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by Daraph(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
This Dasuki and Jonathan be like Muniru and Ambali.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by dyn1800: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Yes because if he does ..... America will know cos is their Money

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by onatisi(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
I keep saying it that buhari is surrounded by exceptionally talented dullards who keep allowing the dulling president make serious stupid mistakes. I wont be surprised if Femi adeshina the drunk rushes to issue a statement today refuting what he said yesterday. Like I keep saying buhari is Gods way of punishing Nigerians for their sins

5 Likes

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by coldsummer: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
acenazt:
oga read well GEJ hims self said Pmb never accused his administration. And it was dasuki who said GEJ APPROVED The deals not PMB

Seriously why do you bother explaining to him when they never read the articles before commenting
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by mukikima: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
BREAKING NEWS|UPDATE; Gunmen Attack Hotel In Bamako-Mali, Dangote Not Among Hostages

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by OgaJonah(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
na kai-kai dey take am, Buhari leave JONA to relax small.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by StOla: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jonathan has denied Dasuki.

Dasuki will carry his cross alone.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by modath(f): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Then who approved Dasuki's arms request Santa claus or felix Navidad ?? sad

This country was a real banana republic..

Hopefully sanity will return & be sustained...

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by MizMyColi(f): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
GEJ my herooooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by wellmax(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
IykeChukz:
Please Gej, enjoy your freedom.

Silent is considered the best answer to their so called #ChosenMessiah

HBD2u

Did you understand the story at all?
Let me help, i will teach you like they do in primary school;
1. FG accuses Dasuki of money laundering and awarding fictitious contracts,
2. Dasuki said it was GEJ who awarded and approved the contract and not him
3. GEJ clears himself saying he never awarded such transactions.

So my pupil, take your hatred elsewhere.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by obailala(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hahaha... And Jonathan washes his hands off Dasuki.

...Meanwhile, all those nincompoops accusing the FG of accusing GEJ need to learn how to use their brains; it was Dasuki who claimed that GEJ approved the payments.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by wellmax(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
mazzi:
When you are 74 years and still lie to people you lead,then wahala dey! This government believes that every body is almajiri or owanbe crew that they can throw out all manner of lies and expect us to swallow it. GEJ never worry,their lies will always turn out to embarrass them.
Another dumb person identified. This is between GEJ and Dasuki.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by wellmax(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
kingdompropty:
Buhari and his jargon party will not stop amusing the international community.

Where is is Waec certificate sef? grin

Have you had your drugs yet? Una no go read, just just to comment. Silly kids everywhere

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
How can you know.Were you in charge?And moreover it was Dasuki that said you approved.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by krokroYansh(f): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Legendary cluelessness. Epic. grin Abeg samir212 and ishiamu make una no kill person with laugh
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by magzey: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
ONE GOOD THING ABOUT MONEY IS THAT IT IS TERMED IN NUMBERS, AND FIGURES NEVER LIES.
we are waiting for time to TELL.

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by delors(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lol. His cabals did why he was sleeping. They forged his signature. Lol. Mr. Jona grin

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
kingdompropty:
Buhari and his jargon party will not stop amusing the international community.

Where is is Waec certificate sef? grin
Is it that you don't know how to read or you lack comprehension? Buhari has not accused Jonathan. If there is any person accusing Jonathan, that person is Dasuki. He said that Jonathan approved the said amount whereas Jonathan is saying he never did. Na who dey lie?
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by prinsam30: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Season 2 Episode 15

This is getting more interesting, I swear before the end of this season, season 3 go don enter Alaba Market.

What a Drama
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by sunkoye: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
Op is trying to use reverse psychology on us. Op has drawn inference already when he said the present govt is lying whereas the article was about a claim by dansuki and counter claim by his ex boss....the biased conclusion is straying the gullible to reason with him. angry

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by walemadu: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
why is gej replying sef? i no get time for useless people
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by ceejayluv(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
dridowu:
who is lying here ? I doubt if you read the article , if you do , i guess you forget to read this bolded part
Mr. Dasuki had said in a statement Wednesday that all contracts and accruing payments were made based on the approval of Mr. Jonathan, adding that due process and military procurement regulations were followed in all the transactions.

“Nigerians should note that all the services generated the types of equipment needed, sourced suppliers most times and after consideration by the Office of the NSA, the President will approve application for payment,” said Mr. Dasuki.

dasuki never said it was worth 2 billion dollars.. the accusers did.

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by ishiamu(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
krokroYansh:
Legendary cluelessness. Epic. grin
Abeg samir212 and ishiamu make una no kill person with laugh

Werin I do? undecided
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by beejaay: 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
kahal29:

Mr. Dasuki had said in a statement Wednesday that all contracts and accruing payments were made based on the approval of Mr. Jonathan, adding that due process and military procurement regulations were followed in all the transactions.

[b]But Mr. Jonathan said he never awarded any $2billion arms contract, suggesting that the claims by the Buhari administration were false and unsubstantiated. Mr. Dasuki had also argued along that line.

[/b]

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/193493-jonathan-washes-hand-off-arms-procurement-scandal.html

most Nigerians lack comprehension problem....from the article both GEJ and dasuki are on the same page

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by Draye: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jonathan said he didn't award $2bn worth of contract for arms deal, and Dasuki said he got all approval from Jonathan, so why are they contradicting themselves this issue has nothing to do with Buhari, I think Jonathan and Dasuki need to be cross examined !
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by BABANGBALI: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
onatisi:
I keep saying it that buhari is surrounded by exceptionally talented dullards who keep allowing the dulling president make serious stupid mistakes. I wont be surprised if Femi adeshina the drunk rushes to issue a statement today refuting what he said yesterday. Like I keep saying buhari is Gods way of punishing Nigerians for their sins
Did you read the thread at all or you just wanted us to notice that you are here?

actuspurus:
My unassuming advice to Buhari and his cohorts is to focus on the deteriorating state of the nation under his watch, and stop his defence mechanism all in the name of hunting corruption, can he account for PTF and come out a saint, I wonder why some persons reason through their anus, this administration is indirectly celebrating corruption, he revenge on Dasuki is getting out of hands...... if Buhari is a cultured anti-curruption crusader. why did he and his APC members put the incumbent senate president in tension in the guise of CCT, just for him to confirm A matching a minister, ..... APC jackals can criticise my submission....
go back and read the thread or shut the fok up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Roads Jimi Agabaje Listed He Would Fix In Lagos, Lagos APC Has Started Fixing It / Masked Gunmen Endorse Emefiele As President In 2023 / Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.