Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) (29157 Views)

Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release / Sokoto To Complete Building Of 189 Mosques At N566m / Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by tpiadotcom: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Fayose has been photographed wearing a yarmulke ever since he returned from Isreal.

What is the message?
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by pus22: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
[size=28pt]Do you see.. Buhari picture in Fayose..office.
Because governors are not suppose to have Buhari picture in their office

The illiterate calling for Biafra afra did go to school. Governors should remove Buhari pictures from their office.

This is one thing reason that caused boko haram, the north youth are young. It is the same with biafra.

[/size]
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by Adminisher: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
stexsy:
Fayose = Buhari's nightmare

Pipe dream. Fayose was in OND1 in some backwater polytechnic when Buhari was first head of state.

Buhari was a mentor of sorts to the dreaded Abacha where was Fayose in those hard days?.. driving taxi in London.
Please don't talk rubbish comparing sleep with death Thank God for democracy and immunity.

I don't think Buhari even thinks about PDP SW not to talk of Fayose . Fayose is Tinubu 's small problem but Ekiti people are still behind him so not much can be done for now.
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by maajin007(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
kingarizona1:

I just love the simplicity of the man call Fayose___ The Jagaban of South West. Lemme use the opportunity to wish my hero a happy birthday......... Gej my Hero____ Fayose my Mentor

Meanwhile, the lady above me is vexed..... Still trying
to figure out why
i guess you lack real meaning of jagaban likewise its origin
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by CharlesIyke414(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Probably he hv come to appease the heart of fayose for by buhari like, melo melo things.
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by eligibility: 4:39am On Nov 21, 2015
PRYCE:
The APC sultan?
This connotes how daft and childish you are.
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by salam1(m): 6:16am On Nov 21, 2015
tomakint:
Fayose is a god! Just check out his modest and simple wears he wore to meet the "Spiritual Head of Nigerian Muslims" this connotes, you are nobody to me. I love Fayose's composure in the pux. Ride on The Oshokomole 1 of Southwest.
Childish waste of sperm
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by IAMTHEHERO: 6:25am On Nov 21, 2015
The Sultan of Sokoto and his entourage have come to beg Fayose,that he should soft pedal on buhari.He should not make statement on the 105 soldiers.
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by PRYCE(m): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2015
eligibility:

This connotes how daft and childish you are.
Cry Me An Ocean... Then drown in it!.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume / Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.