Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! (16606 Views)

Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan / President Goodluck Jonathan and Corruption - Femi Orebe / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by arbitter: 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
How cute, trying so hard to whitewash this guys history. His ass was voted out tor a reason, we all know you people readily wanted him to remain in power so it's nothing new if you still go around hailing him but do us a favor and stop claiming to have voted for change then follow up with a typical insult on buhari that one expects from typical igbos.
Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by Ozorc: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
Stupid write - up from a wailer;
I wish to tell you to wake up from slumber of ethnic chauvinism cum tribal sentiment and face realities of life.... it is only fools like you born 2013 upwards will conceal dz idea.... For d fact dt he accepted defeat doesn't male him a saint after all he z not d first person in Nigeria to accept defeat... Okahim of Imo state accepted defeat, Fayemi of Ekiti accepted defeat upon irregularities...
I am an igbo man from d capital of eastern region Enugu and wil never shy away from d truth all because of sentiment... 27th December 2011, I bought fuel 600 per little in Nipco station Port. January 5th 2012, I paid 24000 from Enugu to Lagos... So, don't capitalise fuel issue as PMB loopholes...
On d issue of IPOB, like I said, I know z kids like you dt wil b agitating for freedom all in d name of BIAFRA. People born 1970 backwards won't display such antics but i urge u to tell IPOB sponsors to use there kids not you, BE USEFUL TO YOUR PARENTS... when GEJ was in power what prevents you people from agitating, who z fooling who?
We igbos are not ripe for Sovereign state, go and trace d failure of civil war; it is Ifeajuna from Onitsha in collaboration with colonel Banjo dt gave Nigeria government winning.. In d same way, Ekweremadu has all his kids abroad including all south east governors and u are dei fighting wot Ojukwu couldn't achieve... Ndooh....
We are still waiting for second Niger Bridge, Enugu coal plant, East west road, and popular Umunya road in akwa dt GEJ promised to put in order when he visited Obi of Onitsha on 24th March 2011....
Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by tomayira(f): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nice one OP, I concur. HBD GEJ, God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by OLADD: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
OP, there's no need to add or subtract from your well-thought out piece. May God Almighty bless you and may the legacies of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan live long in the annal of our history. Happy Birthday our amiable GEJ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by jice(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday Oga Jonah.
The history you made stands today like a hurricane blowing around the World. You have thought black and white that leading a people is not a do-or-die issues as we heard in this country years earlier.
The people who felt they know better are creating world records in so many areas: -
• Living in the world of illusion of running government through corporate penalties and raising the bad of business unfriendliness for us.
• Denying poor access to power from all fronts ; I-beta-pass-my-neighbour kills while Jubailli, cat and others generators are healthy
• losing 105 soldiers in one day to the vipers they trained
• nursing two out of five most terrible terrorist organization
Who God bless doesn't need a gong from the community town crier to be announced. I pray God to give you long life, peace and health to the end.

Happy Birthday my beloved
president.

4 Likes

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by moodswing(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Thanks for this piece. Made me cry. I miss GEJ.
He was the only president to have inspired me and gave me hope of a better Nigeria.

God bless him. He remains a source of inspiration to many and a worthy example of statesman ship.

Happy birthday my eternal president. God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by lungtruth(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
According to your life history, a poor child can never be recognize anywhere in the world, When you were in government, people hate you not because you didn't perform but simply because you are from unknown, below and unseen background in Nigeria political atmosphere. They hijacked your tenure and make your government ungovernable right from the first day you were sworn in 2011. Your quote will ever remain in my memory " MY POLITICAL AMBITION IS NOT WORTH THE BLOOD OF INNOCENT NIGERIAN. God bless you sir. long life and more grace to live a fulfilling life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN OF PEACE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kia this recognition Jona is getting this days. I knew it will come to this point. We sometimes don't value what we have until we loose it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by luggy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FORMER PRESIDENT , GOD bless u

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by tendermind: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
It takes only the grace of God and fear of God as well to do what you have done Sir. Today,As you add one to your age,I pray that the good God will keep you, Favour you in all you do. Grant you peace of mind which money cannever give. Make all your enemies to always fail in all their missions. The most of all, may God forgives all ur inadequacies and imperfections. Enrich you in your poverty and Lighten ur heart in obedience to him so as to enjoy with him in his Kingdom after this earthly struggle. HAPPINESS Birthday GEJ and my regards to your fearless wife Patience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by limamintruth: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Firefire:
tongue

Happy Birthday Sir, may all your enemies runs out of ideas...

Happy Birthday to Nigeria's best President ever! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by OLADD: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
moodswing:
Thanks for this piece. Made me cry. I miss GEJ.
He was the only president to have inspired me and gave me hope of a better Nigeria.

God bless him. He remains a source of inspiration to many and a worthy example of statesman ship.

Happy birthday my eternal president. God bless you.

Very true. GEJ really renewed my faith in Nigeria's unity. He was such a detribalised and peace loving President. There were many times I rose up and recited the National Anthem conscientiously each time GEJ appeared at public functions when he was president God Bless him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by IYANGBALI: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ayam here to read how dem take him birthday finish am #teamihatejonathan grin
Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by sukkot: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Allosaurus:

Hang yourself grin
grin grin grin
Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by sukkot: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
saintkel:
Ok wish am happy birthday
happy birthday king of otuoke grin grin
Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by dotcomnamename: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday today to president Goodluck Jonathan. The best president Nigeria ever had. A hero. Strong, focused and directed. Excellent leadership and intolerant of corruption. Revered and celebrated all over the world today. Take your worthy mention among the greats of Africa.
Mandela, Nkrumah, Azikiwe, Tafawa Belewa, Jonathan.

lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by Bambless1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Happy Birthday To Father Of Peace

3 Likes

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by texazzpete(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
It's hard not to cringe at some of the posts here...it's one thing to wish him well as a relatively decent human being...but to actually CELEBRATE his administration?!

Oh, man.
Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by dikeigbo2(m): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
ochejoseph:

Birthday tribute to Former President Goodluck Jonathan! 

Your Excellency,

There are few leaders in Africa  willing to sacrifice their ambition for the  good of their country men you are one of them 

Those who accused you of cluelessnesss  are today taking selfies at the Auto plants and with made Made in Nigeria vehicles a dividend of your auto policy.

Those who said your administration lack direction when it established 11 brand new universities 9 of them In Northern Nigeria  are currently clueless as to how to implement a simple  school feeling program for primary school children.

Those who insulted you and insisted that the Petroleum subsidy program was a scam just approved a 0.5 Trillion naira subsidy scam  payment 

The professor who claimed your successor will definitely bring fuel  pump to = 40 have suddenly gone deaf and dumb while fuel prize is currently cruising around 600 naira in some cities 

Those who claimed the presidential Air fleet was too large and a complete waste of resources have spent over 5 billion naira in just 6 months fuelling the fleet and junketing from one continent to another without any thing to show for it 

Those who claimed you were heading to Chad to plan more attacks on us were the first to visit Chad after you left.

Your agricultural policies which yielded a lot of dividend is the next achievement your adversaries are planning to appropriate to themselves 

When the Treasury Single Account was been hailed as a super invention they concealed your name and in scripted theirs, immediately it had little issues they dumped it on you, tomorrow they will claim IPPIS 

They said you lacked the political will to fight insurgency yet most  if all the LGA'S you reclaimed and handed over to them have been lost with unimaginable loss of lives 

They said you were not a soldier and therefore lack the military capacity to lead the fight. Sir those who promised to lead the fight from the front have been dishing out orders from the safety of the bedroom of their wives 

You left us with one of the fastest growing economy according to CNN, however those who said Nigeria was mismanaged under you have superintendent over the highest job losses and economic depreciation in the History of our great Nation.

You said your ambition was not worth the blood of a single Nigerian you proved it by your actions.

As you celebrate another year today , we are very grateful to the king of heaven for giving us a leader like you. 

The first female Cadets of the NDA  are grateful 

The First set of students from the 11 new federal universities who are now in 400 level are grateful 

The first Sets of students from the University of Petroleum are grateful 

The First sets of Nigerian Pilots trained abroad are Grateful

The Recipients of the Presidential scholarship scheme for first class students which was recently suspended by our change agents are grateful

The recipients of the Youwwin programme and the Youwwin for women are grateful 

The beneficiaries of the innovation in fertiliser distribution will never forget you 

The 1000 Beneficiaries of the TETFUND scholarships for Lecturers in Nigerian Universities are grateful 

The generations that will access information via the freedom of information act (FOI) will see your signature 

The Millions of Almajiri pupils across Nigeria who benefited from you milk of kindness will live to testify

Those who ply the Abuja - Lokoja Benin road will remain thankful

NYSC Members who will benefit and those who have benefited from the increased of allowances from =N= 8216 to =N= 19800 are grateful

The commuters on our railways know clueless when they see one 

May heaven and History be kind to you today and Always 

Happy Birthday Your Excellency !!!!!!!

I concor with with you my dear.....
Gej is a good man with a good heart that meant well for us Nigerians.......but surrounded by evil men and sycophants .......we will forever remain greatful to you
HBD GEJ

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by dominionangel: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday nwoke oma. God bless u aboundantly. You came, saw, ruled and conquered. Chukwu gozie gi.

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by Calmdove(f): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday to former presido.. I wish him llnp... Always remembering is birthday becus d next day is mine*and happy birthday in advance to me too

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
KunleBoye:
Happy Birthday to the ERROR OF #DEMOCRACY.

Never again shall we witness such a calamitous and disastrous government again in Jesus name
You lack wisdom like buhari

3 Likes

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by egobetatoday: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
ochejoseph:

Birthday tribute to Former President Goodluck Jonathan! 

Your Excellency,

There are few leaders in Africa  willing to sacrifice their ambition for the  good of their country men you are one of them 

Those who accused you of cluelessnesss  are today taking selfies at the Auto plants and with made Made in Nigeria vehicles a dividend of your auto policy.

Those who said your administration lack direction when it established 11 brand new universities 9 of them In Northern Nigeria  are currently clueless as to how to implement a simple  school feeling program for primary school children.

Those who insulted you and insisted that the Petroleum subsidy program was a scam just approved a 0.5 Trillion naira subsidy scam  payment 

The professor who claimed your successor will definitely bring fuel  pump to = 40 have suddenly gone deaf and dumb while fuel prize is currently cruising around 600 naira in some cities 

Those who claimed the presidential Air fleet was too large and a complete waste of resources have spent over 5 billion naira in just 6 months fuelling the fleet and junketing from one continent to another without any thing to show for it 

Those who claimed you were heading to Chad to plan more attacks on us were the first to visit Chad after you left.

Your agricultural policies which yielded a lot of dividend is the next achievement your adversaries are planning to appropriate to themselves 

When the Treasury Single Account was been hailed as a super invention they concealed your name and in scripted theirs, immediately it had little issues they dumped it on you, tomorrow they will claim IPPIS 

They said you lacked the political will to fight insurgency yet most  if all the LGA'S you reclaimed and handed over to them have been lost with unimaginable loss of lives 

They said you were not a soldier and therefore lack the military capacity to lead the fight. Sir those who promised to lead the fight from the front have been dishing out orders from the safety of the bedroom of their wives 

You left us with one of the fastest growing economy according to CNN, however those who said Nigeria was mismanaged under you have superintendent over the highest job losses and economic depreciation in the History of our great Nation.

You said your ambition was not worth the blood of a single Nigerian you proved it by your actions.

As you celebrate another year today , we are very grateful to the king of heaven for giving us a leader like you. 

The first female Cadets of the NDA  are grateful 

The First set of students from the 11 new federal universities who are now in 400 level are grateful 

The first Sets of students from the University of Petroleum are grateful 

The First sets of Nigerian Pilots trained abroad are Grateful

The Recipients of the Presidential scholarship scheme for first class students which was recently suspended by our change agents are grateful

The recipients of the Youwwin programme and the Youwwin for women are grateful 

The beneficiaries of the innovation in fertiliser distribution will never forget you 

The 1000 Beneficiaries of the TETFUND scholarships for Lecturers in Nigerian Universities are grateful 

The generations that will access information via the freedom of information act (FOI) will see your signature 

The Millions of Almajiri pupils across Nigeria who benefited from you milk of kindness will live to testify

Those who ply the Abuja - Lokoja Benin road will remain thankful

NYSC Members who will benefit and those who have benefited from the increased of allowances from =N= 8216 to =N= 19800 are grateful

The commuters on our railways know clueless when they see one 

May heaven and History be kind to you today and Always 

Happy Birthday Your Excellency !!!!!!!

you brought tears to my eyes reading this. So many lives would have been lost betwèen March 28 and April 2015. Thank God for God and thank God for Gej. May God continue to bless him.

Happy birthday Sir

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by saintkel(m): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
sukkot:
happy birthday king of otuoke grin grin
Lolz u try
Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by Kenobus: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Happy Birthday to a NOBLE Leader! GEJ is great! His legacies leaves on.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday to the most civilized President Nigeria ever had....and to Ochejoseph...glad tidings for this piece

1 Like

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
sukkot:
the clueless one needs to be flogged 24 strokes of cane for birthday present
u are clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by room089: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nigerians and their hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEJ the man they so much painted black and criticized to the point that he became the most denigrated president Nigeria ever had has suddenly become a hero to them over night?

#nigeriansandhypocrisy

Is it the mockery, cajoling, name callings etc on his wife?

#nigeriansandhypocrisy

Happy birthday sir!
Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by Skybee1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY d true model i aspire bin lk one day,u av mk us proud by shwin us dos decent qualities of a gud leader,more grace Sir may God continue to bless u n ur househole as he tkz u frm one lvl to anoda,way up
Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by Alpha2k(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
You deserve an excellent birthday greetings my ex president. Thanks for your actions in agriculture. You saw it well ahead and did the fixing early. We are still where you left it.
Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by JJLUV(f): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola: APC Demands Judge’s Resignation Over Impeachment Call / Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions / Nigerian Senate Express Confidence In Jega, INEC; Okay Card Readers For Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.