Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) (25485 Views)

Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video / 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos / EFCC Arrests 4 Internet Fraudsters In Benin(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
drnairalov:
I don't believe this...so many fake news flying around just to get traffic.....smh
for real
Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by Allosaurus: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
There are more landladies than landlords in Benin. And most of these ladies are single but have grown up children. Whatever happened to their husbands?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by chemaze(m): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
bcareful with dis ur end time shit. Cant u read Only sad sad Bloody photo copier undecided
Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by zingov: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
angry
247frolicboss:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-FZI1P51KPws/Vk84cmBCC0I/AAAAAAAHYUk/yKeCsC7kYL8/s400/3.jpg[/img]
The young man pictured above allegedly killed his own grandmother over house rent issue in Benin. According to a Newshelm source, the man and his grandmother had been fighting for years over property ownership of the house. The man claimed his late mother owned the house and bequitted to him but the grandmother insisted the house, located at Benin technical college rd, Ugbowo, belonged to her.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-o-PH2s4ISEA/Vk84b_YyiPI/AAAAAAAHYUc/oS1K3ix_M28/s400/1.jpg[/img]

And in the early hours of today Nov. 20th, the man asked his grandmother for the rent she'd collected from the tenant in the house - N15,000 - and when the grandmother refused, the two got into a shouting matching and before anyone could stop him, he picked a cutlass and attacked the old lady.

When neighbours got wind of what he'd done, they descended on the boy and nearly beat him to death. He was later handed over to the division of Ukoro police station officers, who came and took him away.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-I7VljcPRgQQ/Vk84dfHCezI/AAAAAAAHYUs/IbDCKlMge4o/s400/2.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/11/photos-young-man-kills-grandmother-over.html

Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by HirstMOG(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Weed increases frustration but most youth don't know.
Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by ewizard1: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
They should have kuku beaten him to death!
#FoolishMan
Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by drnairalov: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
CaroLyner:
for real

sad sad sad sad
Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by yyeanqah(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time tins
Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dis can kill because of #10 oooo abeg send him to d journey of no return
Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
over N15,000 - he killed his own grandmother.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by fajani(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
Benin people again...... Capital of murderer

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
you take a life because of #15k just because you wanna shoe Benin girls that you have landed property or have pleasure...... I think a fish is better of than this guy
Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by Pyroxene: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
datafund:
Oh
is dat ur data for real?
Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by UbiIsaac(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
The love of money is the root of all evil
Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by funkiebully: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
If only oshiOMOole provided jobs to the restless Edo youths. The crime rate in Edo now is on high rate courtesy unemployment.

Oshiomole is a waste to the word governor.
Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by armadeo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
Edoblakky:
OP, where is Ukoro police station?
If you're giving out information, please spell it correctly.
I think you wanted to type Okhoro police station but because you were in such a hurry so that someone else doesn't beat you to it, you ended up typing Ukoro.

Well, back to the topic, why won't an able bodied young man learn to 'hustle' for his own property ? Laziness at its peak!

Isn't that some distance. Is that police station the closest to technical road?
Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by mightyokwy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Benin boys are too lazy. Esan Boys a hard working, infact they compete with igbo guys in business. In benin today all the big business there is own by Esan or Igbo boys while their Benin counter part make mouth with number of cult group they belong to.
The only good job a typical Benin boy will do is Barbing saloon, Bus Driver or Conductor. No wonder our late odinwere always call his male children inheritance children. But to be sincere Benin girls are hard working, some are doing well in business while some don't mind selling there body to make money. Remember Benin girls no dy take igbo guys play, so my fellow igbo niggas benin city is good hunting ground grin cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by freemanbubble: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
mightyokwy:
Benin boys are too lazy. Esan Boys a hard working, infact they compete with igbo guys in business. In benin today all the big business there is own by Esan or Igbo boys while their Benin counter part make mouth with number of cult group they belong to.
The only good job a typical Benin boy will do is Barbing saloon, Bus Driver or Conductor. No wonder our late odinwere always call his male children inheritance children. But to be sincere Benin girls are hard working, some are doing well in business while some don't mind selling there body to make money. Remember Benin girls no dy take igbo guys play, so my fellow igbo niggas benin city is good hunting ground grin cheesy.
mumu
Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
boy killed his grandmother.
Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by mightyokwy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
freemanbubble:
mumu
Who is this End time Mugu. You must be one of these Lazy benin boys that lazy around waiting for their father to die for them to inherit properties

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by Afam1103(m): 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
While I absolutely condemn the actions of this young man, I do feel that the grandmother should have been willing to come to a compromise with him. Obviously he needed the money and it is not fair that the old will be dragging property with the young who's life is just starting. I dont see any reason why a woman would will her property to her mother instead of her son.
Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by mimicious(f): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2015
But op this pics does not portray the story
Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by chronique(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2015
I tell you... I'm gradually getting scared of Nigerians day-by-day.
datrailblazer:
how can you murder someone because of 15,000....alot of creatures walking around may God protect us from them.
Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by datrailblazer(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2015
chronique:
I tell you... I'm gradually getting scared of Nigerians day-by-day.
true talk bro...heart of men are wicked...oju lari ko se ni to mo nu.
Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by eghuan1(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2015
happney65:

I dont believe it too..Where are the Damm neigbhours that beat him?And is that a Police station?Some People can lie shaa

saw this on tv yesterday night. the funny thing is that the house is an uncompleted building
Re: Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) by adorable29(f): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
drnairalov:
I don't believe this...so many fake news flying around just to get traffic.....smh

If you live or have lived in Benin, you ll know this Benin boys have killed for less!
The issue is not about 15k precisely. It is a built up anger concerning who OWNS the house.

That is what some of them live for! No ambition! Just parents property.

I have heard of so many cases where the the weed smoking son kills the father for property sake. You better believe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi / Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Market In Guma, Benue Kill 2 (Photos) / DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.