Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (144780 Views)

Diamond Bank, NYSC Unveil Portal For Graduate Employment / "NIS" Enlisted Candidates From The Re-screening Of The Aborted 2015 Recruitment / Nigeria Police Force Force 2015 Recruitment Exercise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Raey2919(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
Please how can i apply
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by mazgidi(m): 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
I wrote mine in Abuja, Dec, 2015. I didn't make it through the assessment stage, despite how confident I was with my answers. However, I just want to know if my CV will be considered if I submit it again. Maybe in Lagos or even Abuja again. I don't know if also, they do this 1 year policy thingy. Thanks
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Ollykul: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
zieraw2005:

Hi Olykul, I really need your help right now, can I send you my CV to help me submit At DB abuja? please!
sorry, not based in Abj
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by ZeroTolerance: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
cuteguy007:

The pay is nice.. Nice benefits as well.. With the whole banking stuff, they could likely end up turning everyone to marketers.
The stress at NB is less compared to banks.
What about the career paths at both place?
As a fulltime staff with DB, one can easily access zero-interest loan to invest in a biz.

Donnie, please enlighten me more on the banking asect since you're already in the sector.

I mean, the comparion keeps running through my mind.
The stress is NB sales dept is worse than that of banks. Those who left banks to work as sales executives Will confess to you.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by boneruns(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
cuteguy007:

Hi... Thanks for the insight. Now, I got my table, but I couldn't fill up the 'study leave option' for DB cos I don't have an idea on their policies towards that.

I wouldn't mind a one year study leave without salary.

Please, do you have an idea if DB offers such to their fulltime staff? What's the concept of their study leave option? Pls.

Yes, DB offers its full-time staff study leave without pay after working for five consecutive years. But your position would be filled up in your absence.

You may be lucky to return to your position after study, or you can be considered for other units. A human capital representative would regularly keep in touch during your study leave. Ensure your intended course of study aligns to Banking activities.

It takes someone who's determined to go for study leave after tasting fat salary. But if you're committed you can achieve it.

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by cuteguy007: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
boneruns:

Yes, DB offers its full-time staff study leave without pay after working for five consecutive years. But your position would be filled up in your absence.

You may be lucky to return to your position after study, or you can be considered for other units. A human capital representative would regularly keep in touch during your study leave. Ensure your intended course of study aligns to Banking activities.

It takes someone who's determined to go for study leave after tasting fat salary. But if you're committed you can achieve it.

Wow! Thanks for this great insight, Boneruns. This was why I advocated earlier that the page should be kept alive with this kind of discussion. I'm sure many new GHOST Employees of DB are interested in this. Lol

Please throw more light on these things please. I will deeply appreciate. Thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by boneruns(m): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
cuteguy007:

Wow! Thanks for this great insight, Boneruns. This was why I advocated earlier that the page should be kept alive with this kind of discussion. I'm sure many new GHOST Employees of DB are interested in this. Lol

Now, as a Petroleum Engineer by profession, I want to go for Msc in Reservoir Engineering at a foreign institution. I'm sure DB saw my course before taking me, just as everyone of us with our different courses of study. Why then would they want to ensure that one pursues a Masters Degree that is outside his/her profession but within the banking/economy sector?

That will require an extra year to run an appropriate PGD first - you know? Hope they are ready to relinquish two years for that?

As a full blooded NigerDelta boy, I wan CHOP 'oyel' company money. To me, the neighbourhood of DB's 250k salary per month is not FAT.
Analysis shows that oil companies usually absorb Msc holders who are below 30yrs of age. I'm 26. By that 5yr run, I will be 31. Going for Masters at 32 and finishing at 33. Won't my chances of switching to an oil company be slim?

Thirdly, can a staff apply for a loan - say N3m or N4m? One can't depend on that 250k salary per month. Even if you don't state in the loan that you want to use it for business, but end up using it to start up a good business?

Please throw more light on the three things please. I will deeply appreciate. Thanks.

I can only answer your third question. The others depend on your personal decisions.

DB do not offer such amount of loans to ETs. You need to make up your mind and choose what you really want.

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Chukwee05: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
cuteguy007:

Now, as a Petroleum Engineer by profession, I want to go for Msc in Reservoir Engineering at a foreign institution. I'm sure DB saw my course before taking me, just as everyone of us with our different courses of study. Why then would they want to ensure that one pursues a Masters Degree that is outside his/her profession but within the banking/economy sector?

That will require an extra year to run an appropriate PGD first - you know? Hope they are ready to relinquish two years for that?

As a full blooded NigerDelta boy, I wan CHOP 'oyel' company money. To me, the neighbourhood of DB's 250k salary per month is not FAT.
Analysis shows that oil companies usually absorb Msc holders who are below 30yrs of age. I'm 26. By that 5yr run, I will be 31. Going for Masters at 32 and finishing at 33. Won't my chances of switching to an oil company be slim?

Thirdly, can a staff apply for a loan - say N3m or N4m? One can't depend on that 250k salary per month. Even if you don't state in the loan that you want to use it for business, but end up using it to start up a good business?

Please throw more light on the three things please. I will deeply appreciate. Thanks.
dis guy is completely greedy

10 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Craven: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
You want to secure a job that offers study leave.
You want a job that pays well.
You want to travel out of the country to get a Masters Degree.
You want to earn oil money.
You want an M.Sc. in Reservoir Engineering (and yet somehow you are looking at Diamond Bank).
You want to get a Masters Degree early.
You want this.
You want that.

Well I think it's quite clear that you're confused.

Don't get me wrong, it's good to want things. But you seem to want everything. And that's not feasible. Are you about the money or is it career growth you're after? Are you looking to work in the banking industry or do you want to work in an oil company? Are you after a career in Reservoir Engineering or do you want a career in the financial services industry? What do you really want?

I'm not quite sure what it is you're looking for, neither do I care. But your questions have been answered - the ones that can be answered anyway. What's left now is your indecisiveness regarding trivial issues. No one cares if you want to make oil money or if you want a post-graduate degree before you reach a certain age. But can you please make up your mind already? I'm tired of groaning everytime I open this thread and discover that I'm not getting news about the Diamond Bank recruitment, but news of someone's inability to make up their mind.

17 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Raey2919(m): 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
Please how can i apply?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by chimax1(m): 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hello peeps.
Any new news yet on the prospective interview?
February is here already guys!!
Anyone with valide info..kindly share. Thanks
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by SingleandSearch(f): 12:02am On Feb 04, 2016
Craven:
You want to secure a job that offers study leave.
You want a job that pays well.
You want to travel out of the country to get a Masters Degree.
You want to earn oil money.
You want an M.Sc. in Reservoir Engineering (and yet somehow you are looking at Diamond Bank).
You want to get a Masters Degree early.
You want this.
You want that.

Well I think it's quite clear that you're confused.

Don't get me wrong, it's good to want things. But you seem to want everything. And that's not feasible. Are you about the money or is it career growth you're after? Are you looking to work in the banking industry or do you want to work in an oil company? Are you after a career in Reservoir Engineering or do you want a career in the financial services industry? What do you really want?

I'm not quite sure what it is you're looking for, neither do I care. But your questions have been answered - the ones that can be answered anyway. What's left now is your indecisiveness regarding trivial issues. No one cares if you want to make oil money or if you want a post-graduate degree before you reach a certain age. But can you please make up your mind already? I'm tired of groaning everytime I open this thread and discover that I'm not getting news about the Diamond Bank recruitment, but news of someone's inability to make up their mind.

I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU! kiss

Cuteguy, just make up your mind already!

God will help us all in our Diamond journey. Amen.

**Sipping my "Patience" Juice** smiley

5 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by lizzykenny: 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pls I need help on the mail to send myy CV to cos d cedoho n d clawanson mail isn't delivering. Pls help me out pls
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by lizzykenny: 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pls I need help on the mail to send myy CV to cos d cedoho n d clawanson mail isn't delivering. Pls help me out pls cryPls I need help on the mail to send myy CV to cos d cedoho n d clawanson mail isn't delivering. Pls help me out pls
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hello hopeful, just checking on you all.
May our expectations not be cut short.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Boyowa(m): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Just got a text!!!
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Craven: 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Boyowa:
Just got a text!!!

-
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by unlawfulact: 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
Is it for training school or aptitude test
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Boyowa(m): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
The text states that 50 naira stamp charge has been deducted from my Diamond bank account.......so painful
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Craven: 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Boyowa:
The text states that 50 naira stamp charge has been deducted from my Diamond bank account.......so painful

I see.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
Boyowa:

current or savings account?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by ucobijiofor(m): 2:19am On Feb 08, 2016
61 Days and counting... Chai! There is God oh...

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by tmeeto: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
hi Guys,

Just prepare your minds for a long wait, a friend of mine that is currently in db had to wait 8 months for TS. (he wrote his test in dec, 1st interview was in march of the following year, final interview was in Sept. Started TS in October). With the currently happenings in the economy and the banking industry this might take longer.

However in the main time lets develop and equip ourselves and also think of innovations to aid DB move to the next level.

regards.

6 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by soria4real(f): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Any hope for new test invites?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Kennyanderson: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
My fellow people pls what is going on about diamond aptitude test invite?.......this silence is frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
For 4 days now no post, just checking....
Happy vals
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by soria4real(f): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Am having dis feelings dat new test invites will start rolling in soon so let's us all be prepared oooo

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
soria4real:
Am having dis feelings dat new test invites will start rolling in soon so let's us all be prepared oooo

So true, a friend told me same
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by zoomman(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Heard dah too, hopefully
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Raey2919(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Una never wan talk hw we go apply oooo..
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
Raey2919:
Una never wan talk hw we go apply oooo..

A friend help me submit CV

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (39) (Reply)

Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.