Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Who Can Answer This Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Answer This Question (1000 Views)

All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo / Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) / Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Answer This Question by donchike4u: 10:10am On May 22, 2009
The question is WHAT IS LOVE ?
Re: Who Can Answer This Question by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:14am On May 22, 2009
And you must be a Dummy to think peeps would fall for your cheap method to advertise your silly links. . . you had better remove that question and move your ad to whatever section on the forum that is meant for ads.
Re: Who Can Answer This Question by donchike4u: 10:29am On May 22, 2009
hello ThoniaSlim Is it the link there that bothers you must or what you think that love is, the information in that links might be the solution to your health problem you better check it be4 is too late

TO ME LOVE CAN BE A TENDER WAY ONE CAN CARE TO HIS/HER FELLOW HUMAN BEING BOTH IN THE GOOD AND BAD TIME THANK U,
Re: Who Can Answer This Question by teissys(f): 10:53am On May 22, 2009
Mmmmmschew. . .

Sighs

No question no answer undecided
Re: Who Can Answer This Question by Nobody: 10:54am On May 22, 2009
let me make the replies three or is it four now? grin
Re: Who Can Answer This Question by patwhizkid(f): 11:04am On May 22, 2009
Make i just help d poster, make e nor be like say nobody read & post 4 im thread. 6 posts now!
Re: Who Can Answer This Question by teissys(f): 11:35am On May 22, 2009
dabriggs:

let me make the replies three or is it four now? grin

Buahahahahaha. . .

patwhizkid:

Make i just help d poster, make e nor be like say nobody read & post 4 im thread. 6 posts now!

~Lmao~
The poster is recieving a donation of comments. And that is the primary objective of the question wasn't it? grin grin grin
Re: Who Can Answer This Question by patwhizkid(f): 11:54am On May 22, 2009
Ehen nao
Re: Who Can Answer This Question by chyke4jesu: 12:31pm On May 22, 2009
nawaaah for every body here simple question we this guy ask na why everybody the cry like goat , even though say he they link his page through, no be force to see the thing we they there the truth there IS that he ask very important question, yes this question many don't know the meaning of love a man whom tell a young lady i love u becose her breast they show na love be tha, no that is a simple LUSTING not love, which is what is going on in the world. just write what u know about love and give a way for others and if u don't keep quite,
Re: Who Can Answer This Question by dae(f): 1:01pm On May 22, 2009
LOVE = 6 figures in bank account (in $) + 8inches + 6Ft 4+ nice body+Respect+monogamy mentality+a Christian+knows how to do the nasty well well, i can go on and on!!
Hope i have answered well. grin
Re: Who Can Answer This Question by shayoor(f): 3:00pm On May 22, 2009
love, love,love,hhhhhmmmmmm definition?
Re: Who Can Answer This Question by naughtiprof: 12:57pm On May 23, 2009
Love is a feeling U feel, when u feel like u've neva felt b4
Re: Who Can Answer This Question by bblacky(f): 1:02pm On May 23, 2009
TO ME LOVE CAN BE A TENDER WAY ONE CAN CARE TO HIS/HER FELLOW HUMAN BEING BOTH IN THE GOOD AND BAD TIME THANK U,

[/quote]
u knwe it so y asking?[quote author=naughtiprof link=topic=275144.msg3911544#msg3911544 date=1243079857]
Love is a feeling U feel, when u feel like u've neva felt b4
well it cud b but sometimes it might be d opposit undecided shocked
Re: Who Can Answer This Question by 190: 10:26pm On May 23, 2009
@post
True love is sometin that 2 ppl share
if u doubt this
ask 190 and platimunk
Re: Who Can Answer This Question by C2H5OH(f): 10:33pm On May 23, 2009
190:

@post
True love is sometin that 2 ppl share
if u doubt this
ask 190 and platimunk
Congratulations! In your eyes you have given a resounding definition of love.
undecided
Re: Who Can Answer This Question by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 23, 2009
That one word that frees us of all the weight and pain of life it's like war, easy to begin but hard to end
Re: Who Can Answer This Question by gbegbs: 11:22pm On May 24, 2009
love is wat individual see it or take it to be andwat hurts wen wat u take it to be is not wat it is.
"shikena"
Re: Who Can Answer This Question by sexyboy(m): 8:40am On May 25, 2009
gbegbs:

love is wat individual see it or take it to be andwat hurts wen wat u take it to be is not wat it is.
"shikena"
ok sir!
Re: Who Can Answer This Question by yme1(f): 3:52pm On May 25, 2009
L--O--V--E

IT IS A BOX OF CHOCOLATE AND A DOZEN OF ROSES that is what wyclef said o grin
Re: Who Can Answer This Question by slap1(m): 8:45am On May 26, 2009
teissys:

Mmmmmschew. . .

Sighs

No question no answer undecided

simple!
Re: Who Can Answer This Question by sexyLeamon(f): 8:49am On May 26, 2009
donchike4u:

The question is WHAT IS LOVE ?

a strong positive emotion and affection towards something
Re: Who Can Answer This Question by MaiSuya(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2009
ibkaye:

That one word that[b] frees us of all the weight and pain of life[/b] it's like war, easy to begin but hard to end

only wish that were always true. . .

(1) (Reply)

Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria / Why Are Men Such Dogs?: Psychiatrist Reveals Why Men Cheat And Why Women Believe / Ur Guy Had Been Banging Ur Sister For Over 4yrs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.