Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) (1684 Views)

Hilarious Answer To A Very Simple Dating Question! / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / I Need An Answer To This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) by omron(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pls let's share our opinion about this matter

Re: Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) by grad2012(f): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Why not she's pregnant and beside its kind of sexy.
Re: Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) by oginga: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
WHY NOT? Its Sexy,and its romantic! Ain't only Gonna cook for her only when she's pregnant! Anytime she doesn't come home early am sure gonna do the cooking!! On special occasions like Valentines, her birthdays etc I Got the kitchen!
Re: Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) by cruzita(f): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
well is the child not his?why can't he do it?if he doesn't do it for his wife ,who will he do it for?
Re: Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) by omron(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
cruzita:
well is the child not his?why can't he do it?if he doesn't do it for his wife ,who will he do it for?
to me it looks somehow.... Is it not better for the husband to adopt the service of a cook
Re: Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) by Kondomatic(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Depends on what the man does for a living, supposing he's someone that leaves home by 6am and comes home by 10pm, would you still expect him to cook?

Sad to say this but some women use pregnancy as excuse to become lazy and opportunity to chop heaven and earth.

If a man has time to help then he should because he will also eat the food, not only when she's pregnant but also on days that she's tired.

You can also surprise her once in a while by offering to prepare her favourite dinner, it is fun to cook after all but if the woman cannot cook at all when she's pregnant then I think she should get a maid.

You can't be a bread a winner and a toaster at same time, you gonna die. I know carrying a baby is hard but mehn!!! We carry the seed on our waist for years and nobody heard about itgringringrin
Re: Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) by emeraldknytt(m): 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
even those who cant dice an onion would come here to mouth their kitchen ineptitude.... I can cook., i can cook... If na indomie you sabi... No be cook you sabi, Na boil
Re: Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) by Adonis3: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
if he doesn't cook for her

Who should

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) by Sparklequeen(f): 11:17am On Feb 29, 2016
Some men sha
Re: Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) by GoldenJAT(m): 2:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Na we humans DE complicate evrtin.. Isn't she his wife? I do more than that 4 my wife, and if she takes me 4 granted.. I giv her anoda side of me.. Case close.
Re: Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) by NaMe4: 4:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Of course na!

Abi he should cook for himself
Re: Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) by cognize: 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
[quote author=cruzita post=43302155]well is the child not his?why can't he do it?if he doesn't do it for his wife ,who will he do it for?[/quote
Now the child is his', after birth the child becomes her's. It is well with men.
Re: Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) by cognize: 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
cruzita:
Now the child is his', after delivery now the child becomes her's. God is watching.
Re: Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) by IamLEGEND1: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2016

Re: Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) by obiorathesubtle: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
I'd say apathy would cause the guy not to...
Re: Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) by Flashh: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
cruzita:
well is the child not his?why can't he do it? if he doesn't do it for his wife ,who will he do it for?

He will joyfully do it for his mother.

1 Like

Re: Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) by KemiJesus(f): 12:18am On Mar 11, 2016
YES!!!

(1) (Reply)

She Allowed Him And This Happened (picture) / My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. / Shocking! Three Hot Women Kidnap Man And Rape Him For Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.