Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum (55694 Views)

Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids / “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos / South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Bambless1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
pet4ril:
Before nkor? Id am not sexually active at that age, she no go find solution for me?
End Time Pikin cheesy Sex Before Marriage Is A Sin tongue
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
BobbyDean:
meanwhile? Lol
cheesy...meanwhile she is right tongue
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Sylver247: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:
My mum will be like "Doctor Spicy is a virgin i had her tested last week grin

she trust me die embarassed

your mum calls u Spicy
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
somez:
You just gave me an headache.
sorry...take #20 go and buy 1 sachet of PCM tongue
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sylver247:

your mum calls u Spicy
everybody around me calls me spicy tongue

1 Like

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Haywhymido(m): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
mimicious:
My reply will be

Me: what is sex undecided
lol
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Sylver247: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

everybody around me calls me spicy tongue

Whats ur Igbo name? grin
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by alexis007(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jonwesley:

When you say this, you are active. Your denial will be in vain. Why asking what is sex, when the question was "are you sexually active". Your reply should have been "what is sexual active?" or "sexual activity?".
#Yimu. Why you carry this matter for head like dangote cementWhy?

This reply eh.....that moment when you envy other people's accumulated 'likes'.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sylver247:

Whats ur Igbo name? grin
Nkiruka grin
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Sylver247: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

Nkiruka grin

Chai, nsogbu. See name cheesy
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by ijustdey: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
my mum doesn't follow me to the hospital
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sylver247:

Chai, nsogbu. See name cheesy
werin do the name
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

Nkiruka grin

Finally o ti jabo!
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Bamz(m): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
It's a simple yes or no question...I wonder why people would agree to deflect from the question and ask what sex is... that alone is giving one away.

And I'm sure young people that are sexually active won't go to the doctor with their folks if its a sexually related issue.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Nicolars(m): 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
McDreKing:
I'll be like can I phone a friend? Lol
Lol my nigga

Or can I ask d audience, 50-50
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Ndmichaels(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mtcheeeww! We dey tell una say we dey look for our soldiers wey dey send make dem go look for our girls,una dey here dey talk shyt.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by miqos02(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
jamb question
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Jonwesley(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
alexis007:
#Yimu. Why you carry this matter for head like dangote cementWhy?

This reply eh.....that moment when you envy other people's accumulated 'likes'.

Your response shows more on you than me, abeg go.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by SamsonJohn743(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:
she put an egg down there and it didn't enter cheesy
After putting it what did you guys do with the egg
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by b41musco(m): 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
I will relied the doctor with "YES" SO!!!
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Bamz(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
naijapips02:

when trust needs to be confirmed to be sure...then it's no trust hon.

Just admit that you didn't think before you made the post, dear.

Polite insult. You're the kind of guy that'll tell someone go to hell in a pleasant way and they'll be looking forward to it with pleasure. cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

Finally o ti jabo!
jabo ke....ko ma dabi pe mon shako...ma beere contact yin laipe...mi le ri email mi mo de ri pe efi pm ranshe si mi grin
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Bamz(m): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jonwesley:

When you say this, you are active. Your denial will be in vain. Why asking what is sex, when the question was "are you sexually active". Your reply should have been "what is sexual active?" or "sexual activity?".

My thoughts precisely.

I guess a few of us don't like getting lost in the crowd.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Herbeolar(m): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Audray(f): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
A doctor asked me this twice at age sixteen . At first i was surprised at the question and stuttered a No. She either dint hear or believe me because she looked up at me ,eyebrows raised and asked again rather loudly and i awkwardly answered No again. My mom was staring at me the whole time#Sigh#
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by toshmann(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
No doctor should ask those questions in front of a teenager's mother.
He should ask the mothers to leave for a minute.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Sylver247: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

werin do the name

its an endtime name grin
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by alexis007(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jonwesley:

Your response shows more on you than me, abeg go.
It has more to do with you jaree. Someone garnered enough 'likes' through an intelligent post in form of a rhetorical question, and then you came up from nowhere trying to act as Chief Editor on Nairaland.

If you need some likes, beg him to share his bounty with you. Something tells me he has a generous-to-a-fault nature.

Nonsense.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

jabo ke....ko ma dabi pe mon shako...ma beere contact yin laipe...mi le ri email mi mo de ri pe efi pm ranshe si mi grin
Mo ri pe o complain nipa awon ti wan send e ni pm ni.

So mo ni kin join wan tongue
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Kadiri08(m): 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
If i give a negative answer, my mum will reveal the truth cos she knw the kind of person her son is.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Elle277(f): 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
my reply will be.."Doc how does it feel like?? like how do I know"..does it feel like malaria or headache?lol
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by alexis007(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Look at these dissenters above me. A thread was opened and you were asked to react to it in terms of comment. You couldn't come up with anything brilliant. Someone else commented and his post was deemed intelligent by other users in the forum, hence the likes. That was when you bounced in with your editorial pen under the pretext of making amendments.

I strongly insist that your problem is not with the post. It is with the 'likes'' that post got.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / My Bitter Experience Doing A Security Guard Job / Salary For Conhess 07?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.