Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum (55699 Views)

Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids / “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos / South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by chimoskyg(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dat must be an End time doctor grin
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Stemalex(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time question!
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
hahahaaa no be small thing oo just checck http://www.damytechs..com
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Fourwinds: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
CaroLyner:
perfect reply.lol
well done.. Perfect reply.....hmmmmm
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Fourwinds: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:
My mum will be like "Doctor Spicy is a virgin i had her tested last week grin

she trust me die embarassed
trust....hmmmmmm
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by stchinedu: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
mimicious:
My reply will be

Me: what is sex undecided
I too feel you! grin cheesy cheesy
As in, serious boning grin grin cheesy
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by mimicious(f): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
stchinedu:
I too feel you! grin cheesy cheesy As in, serious boning grin grin cheesy

My dear no time
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by meriosmerios: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time discussion...
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by broxymall(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
mimicious:
My reply will be

Me: what is sex undecided
You just said my mind

At a Give away price, Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all,visit link at signature below
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Bigii(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:
My mum will be like "Doctor Spicy is a virgin i had her tested last week grin

she trust me die embarassed
meanwhile... you're already a professional in diff styles undecided
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by sonnie10: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
The doctor is a leaner. A 20 year old needs privacy during such interview.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by JSmart4u(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
I'll simply say i haven't checked yet
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:
Mo ri pe o complain nipa awon ti wan send e ni pm ni.
So mo ni kin join wan tongue
grin....hope your day is making sense
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Fearcom(m): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
The answer to that question, doc, is Pending! lipsrsealed
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by hustler86(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
CaroLyner:

perfect reply.lol

Caro yelloe baby, caro yelloe sisi, caro take my money folo oyinbo, oyinbo run away caro de cry.. grin I remember d song whn I saw ur pix babe, buh u've chosen to b a lone ranger. Sister caro U fine ooo no b small thing smiley
07062655071 whtsap to knw whtsup
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Hestanfell: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
ReportersNG:
Lol

Being sexually active is wrong in Nigeria? wow. i know there are many homophobic underevolved people in niggeria but you also think that its wrong for straight people to have sex and to jack off? And why does that "woman" dress like a man and have no hair? Oh thats right its because of you black savage beasts in niggeria would rape the women if they look to attractive. subhuman filth. thank the user SpeedyGonzales and some other N I G G ERS in here for the hate that you see before you. Because they and many other subhumans here were foolish enough to go against mixedrace people.

Im glad im not an african.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

grin....hope your day is making sense

Kinda boring. No fuel, no light.

Trying to sleep but waking up intermittently.

Today is just wasted sha. Too tired to leave d house
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

Kinda boring. No fuel, no light.
Trying to sleep but waking up intermittently.
Today is just wasted sha. Too tired to leave d house
this fuel and light issue can be frustrating i swear...sanu yaya na cheesy
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by ModiKen(m): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tallesty1:

@OP, I will be like. "well, doc, it depends on what you mean by "active" because I know of volcanoes that have not erupted in the past 10years yet they're active".

grin grin grin grin This got me cracking

If only I had tot of something similar d day my dad asked "Ken, what is your status"
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hestanfell:

Being sexually active is wrong in Nigeria? wow. i know there are many homophobic underevolved people in niggeria but you also think that its wrong for straight people to have sex and to jack off? And why does that "woman" dress like a man and have no hair? Oh thats right its because of you black savage beasts in niggeria would rape the women if they look to attractive. subhuman filth. thank the user SpeedyGonzales and some other N I G G ERS in here for the hate that you see before you. Because they and many other subhumans here were foolish enough to go against mixedrace people.

Im glad im not an african.
ReportersNG ibo leti ri digbo lugi?

cc catlova cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by bibijay123(f): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Loool
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by kramfonos(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

No am not undecided

i am a Virgin...never pieced with a rod like object tongue

misspicy:

No am not undecided

i am a Virgin...never pieced with a rod like object tongue

You shouldn't have lied. There are tens of evidences I can post of you admitting to having sex countless times.

Never knew you were one of the hypocrites I keep exposing.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

ReportersNG ibo leti ri digbo lugi?

cc catlova cheesy

Kini padi yen nso na? Tori oro e dabi ti eni ti oun gbe ni yaba left. Nkan ti oun so ko tie yemi rara

1 Like

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

this fuel and light issue can be frustrating i swear...sanu yaya na cheesy

I hear say u get connect. Abeg just gimme a contact. All i need is to fill my tank. sad monday is almost here fa
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by BobbyDean(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

cheesy...meanwhile she is right tongue
abi o, it's good to know the level of trust you mum has for you, considering how much of a good girl you are:p
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
kramfonos:

You shouldn't have lied. There are tens of evidences I can post of you admitting to having sex countless times.

Never knew you were one of the hypocrites I keep exposing.
well its good to see the humorous sides of things...but its also allowed to carry sadness on your head as long as u like it.....kokanye tongue

so i cannot post anytyn i like again,And which rule on nairaland says i must disclose my real identity...mr man stop living,eatin,drinking,pooing and sleeping your life on nairaland...try and have an offline identity please

ps:i have 1000 and 1 things that are not true about me on nairaland...happy exposing
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

I hear say u get connect. Abeg just gimme a contact. All i need is to fill my tank. sad monday is almost here fa
lol....am dating NNPC manager...i'd send the boys to give u 50litrs of fuel for your car and generator tongue
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

lol....am dating NNPC manager...i'd send the boys to give u 50litrs of fuel for your car and generator tongue

shocked i wil so apprec8. I go dey shower u wit prayer everyday till d fuel finish cheesy
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by kramfonos(m): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

well its good to see the humorous sides of things...but its also allowed to carry sadness on your head as long as u like it.....kokanye tongue

so i cannot post anytyn i like again,And which rule on nairaland says i must disclose my real identity...mr man stop living,eatin,drinking,pooing and sleeping your life on nairaland...try and have an offline identity please

ps:i have 1000 and 1 things that are not true about me on nairaland...happy exposing

Hold your peace, hypocrite! You are one the reasons guys treat girls like filth! Even on a faceless forum you blatantly declared you are a virgin yet you have had sex countless times! Heck! You are even a regular commenter in the 'ASHAWO THREAD'!

Good you agreed you lied. You chat with some folks here off Nairaland, meaning they believe all the lies you peddle.

From hence I'd haunt you with your lies. It's what I do to hypocrites like you.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by mashnino(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Perfect reply

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
kramfonos:

Hold your peace, hypocrite! You are one the reasons guys treat girls like filth! Even on a faceless forum you blatantly declared you are a virgin yet you have had sex countless times! Heck! You are even a regular commenter in the 'ASHAWO THREAD'!

Good you agreed you lied. You chat with some folks here off Nairaland, meaning they believe all the lies you peddle.

From hence I'd haunt you with your lies. It's what I do to hypocrites like you.
oh be my guest...happy haunting....

mr seun owner of nairaland...please pay this nigga some peanuts he needs it to survive in his haunting job tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / My Bitter Experience Doing A Security Guard Job / Salary For Conhess 07?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.