Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Matured Advice Needed Please. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Matured Advice Needed Please. (927 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Pls Matured Advice Needed / I Am Dying Of Depression, Pls Matured Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Advice Needed Please. by monsife: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2015
i just dont know how to explain this not to favour anybody but am going to try .i started dating my wife 2010 and it was one rosey ride for her i introduced her to my aunt from my maternal home because am more close to them than my paternal aunts .my wife is a very strong woman and has been with through out all my difficulties .i was very extravagant and would spend all my money giving gift to this my maternal aunts anytime am in the country but it was this my wife that reminded me that am yet to build a house and invest.i loved her more for that.
fastforward to last year my auntstarted having problems with my wife that she doesnt want anyone around ,whereas am living with two of their kids and my brother so i couldnt understand and decided not to make a big deal about it.one day i was chatting with my wife when her fone rang and it was one my aunt she put it on loud speaker and i overhead my aunt telling her that she should untie me from the juju she used in tying me and over their dead body would i marry her .i have never seen my wife cry so bitterly.
my problem now is that i went ahead with the marraige with people from my dads side and everything went well but my wife hate my aunts somuch that it is now afecting my marraige.if i happen to go to visit those my aunt she wouldbt talk to me for a day, she doesnt even want their name mentioned in the house though she do treat thier kids well because they are her favourite.
how do i fix my home.i just need help or maybe i didnt handle this issue properly.

ps......my wife never did ay juju,am still the man of the house and i have to beg her for 4 months before she decided to marry me after all this drama.thanks.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please. by xpat1: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2015
you don't need any help you just have to be manly enough

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Needed Please. by SUGARBEE(f): 8:53am On Nov 21, 2015
Op how do you know she didn't do any juju?
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 21, 2015
Ehya. It's a feeling she developed over time. She can also drop it over time. I think you two should sit and have a good talk. Try talking her into forgiving whatever she has against your aunt. Let her know they are family as much as she is. Even though she's your primary family now, you can't forget the family that raised you. There are people that do things that hurt us thinking they are doing the right thing. Not necessarily because they are evil. Let her know this. Ask her how she'll feel if you tell her to cut everything off with her maternal family (whichever one she's closer to).

Not to forget, you ought to go talk to your aunts as well. Make her understand things. Depending on her reaction, you may have to involve your mum.

Don't forget to be patient with both parties though. Most times, getting over these things are gradual. Also, always pray for both parties.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please. by ambient: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Op how do you know she didn't do any juju?
you are just been silly he said they dated for years he never said she was desperate not everyone is like you.inu go?

2 Likes

Re: Matured Advice Needed Please. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Your Aunts need to respect their age and mind their business..... no be them you marry o.

3 Likes

Re: Matured Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2015
If your aunty messes up,deal with her,if your wife does same,put her in her place.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please. by gratefulheart(m): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2015
I AGREE WITH JEFFREY...
AND YOU NEED HELP HER FORGIVE AND FORGET THE PAST THOUGH YOU CANT BLAME HER
YOU ALSO NEED TO WATCH HER BACK FROM YOUR AUNTS DONT ALLOW THEM TO DESTROY YOUR HOME

JeffreyJamez:
Your Aunts need to respect their age and mind their business..... no be them you marry o.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Needed Please. by ifyjohnson(f): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2015
Op am sorry to say this part of the problem we have in family setting is extended family ur aunts started by saying she used juju on u which has made her to resent dem so much so what you need do is talk to your wife to forgive and forget they are still family let her let go of the anger she has been harboring for long and Embrace them for peace to regin. Op u also need to talk to your aunts if possible bring everyone to a round table so that everyone can state his or her grievances so that there will be a lasting peace. Gud thing she is at peace with their children which goes to show she is a nice lady. But Op u must understand ur wife and y she the way she is now

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Needed Please. by nnamdibig(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2015
Your aunts should mind their business and stay in their husbands house. Don't force your wife to like your aunts, your aunts should earn it.

The more they stay away from your home the better for you & ur own family(you, wife & children).

2 Likes

Re: Matured Advice Needed Please. by Chubhie: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2015
Once juju threat don enter the mata, count logical solution out of it cos non of the parties involved would be reasonable hence forth.

Your solution lies with shankiki. Ping me for details.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please. by coolzeal(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2015
Anyone that will advice you to save up, invest and build yourself a house is a true friend. The choice is yours...
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please. by naijathings(m): 5:45am On Nov 22, 2015
monsife:
one day i was chatting with my wife when her fone rang and it was one my aunt she put it on loud speaker and i overhead my aunt telling her that she should untie me from the juju she used in tying me and over their dead body would i marry her .i have never seen my wife cry so bitterly.

how do i fix my home. i just need help or maybe i didnt handle this issue properly.

ps......my wife never did ay juju,am still the man of the house and i have to beg her for 4 months before she decided to marry me after all this drama.thanks.

how do you fix your home? what is the problem with your home? i think you should not bother fixing your home rather you should be more concerned about fixing your priorities and defining boundaries for your aunts abi dem your ex girlfriends?
you are talking about your aunts as if you are talking about your ex girlfriends or there is something more to it. what right or audacity do they have to make such a call to your woman and even swear over their dead bodies against the marriage ? what did you do about it.? it would have been a different thing if it was your mom you are talking about but this is your aunt who is supposed to be bothered about their own homes & husbands.
how else do you expect your wife to react to such a call and accusation? Look, forgiveness is not so easy for everyone so don't blame her. I strongly advice your wife to avoid those aunts like ebola because they can poison her or set her up in a wicked way to ruin her marriage and family and happiness just to make a point since they can make such a call to her.

the babe try seff to marry you oh.! she really try.
marry u after one aunt has sworn over their dead body that the marriage will not exist.
I hope your wife has not been falling sick anyhow?
do you have kids?
I hope u guys have not been having miscarriages and such? you know the people to blame for that

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Needed Please. by Pidggin(f): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2015
I think your aunt is the problem in this situation, it also seems that your benevolence towards her has been taken advantage of. If she is not too old, establish a little business for her. I said this because sometimes bitterness can lead to evil, who knows if she will go diabolical just to ensure that she eliminates your wife or control you, if she has a source of income this is less likely. I think your wife is good, call your aunt to order, and try and establish peace between them.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please. by 2sex(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
monsife:
i just dont know how to explain this not to favour anybody but am going to try .i started dating my wife 2010 and it was one rosey ride for her i introduced her to my aunt from my maternal home because am more close to them than my paternal aunts .my wife is a very strong woman and has been with through out all my difficulties .i was very extravagant and would spend all my money giving gift to this my maternal aunts anytime am in the country but it was this my wife that reminded me that am yet to build a house and invest.i loved her more for that.
fastforward to last year my auntstarted having problems with my wife that she doesnt want anyone around ,whereas am living with two of their kids and my brother so i couldnt understand and decided not to make a big deal about it.one day i was chatting with my wife when her fone rang and it was one my aunt she put it on loud speaker and i overhead my aunt telling her that she should untie me from the juju she used in tying me and over their dead body would i marry her .i have never seen my wife cry so bitterly.
my problem now is that i went ahead with the marraige with people from my dads side and everything went well but my wife hate my aunts somuch that it is now afecting my marraige.if i happen to go to visit those my aunt she wouldbt talk to me for a day, she doesnt even want their name mentioned in the house though she do treat thier kids well because they are her favourite.
how do i fix my home.i just need help or maybe i didnt handle this issue properly.

As much as I understand you well, truth is, you have to start living your OWN FAMILY life and disengage any form external body. Let them think whatever they want... but do it in an amicable way. or better yet, talk to your aunt and let her understand that you are now a married man. Therefore, she should respect that.

(1) (Reply)

Mothers Would You Allow Another Mum Nurse Your Child? / Texts Between A Parent & A Child Inside D Florida Club Where D Shooting Happened / Agony Of Monogamy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.