Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,791 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

10 Ways To Know A Fake Man Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Ways To Know A Fake Man Of God. (2226 Views)

Fake Man Of God Everywhere. . Please Mind Where You Worship / Fake Man Of God Everywhere. . Please Mind Where You Worship / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Know A Fake Man Of God. by guyXander(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2015
(1) HE IS A WOMANIZER:
Such person will keep on preaching against Fornication and adultery, but behind the scene, he fornicates with choir members, church girls and other women that comes his way.
Being a womanizer is the easiest way to know a fake man of God.

(2) HE LEARNS HOW TO SPEAK IN TONGUE. Instead of praying for the gift and inspiration of speaking in tongue, he decides to learn it by himself during his personal time. Then start speaking it during church, he forms to be speaking in tongue in order to impress the congregation and confuse them into believing that he is in spirit.
A real man of God flows with the holy spirit, he doesnt form to impress the congregation.

(3) A FAKE MAN OF GOD WILL TAKE IT PERSONAL IF THEY FIND OUT YOU DONT PAY TITHE.
2 Corinthians 9:7 says and I qoute.
""Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.""
But to a fake man of God, he does not want you to give as you decide in your heart, you must pay under compulsion.
To him, once you dont pay your tithe, you are an armed robber and is an enemy to God and to him . He thinks and believes that the door of heaven is not for you. They see you as an infidel and somebody destined for hell fire.
A real man of God does not attack or hate you if you dont pay your tithe. He is educated enough to atleast understand that people have right to do whatever they want to do with their money so far it does not affect other people negatively and therefore he only preach to them when necesary, and prays for them if he thinks they are not doing the right thing, and never belittle them, attack them or regard them as infidels.

(4) A FAKE MAN OF GOD IS A TRIBALIST.
He is always saying things like. This tribe of people are bad people, these tribe of people are usually full of witches and wizards, these tribe of people are lazy.
Dont marry from Anambra state, Dont marry from Enugu state etc.
Any pastor that says this is FAKE and should never be trusted as a man of God.
A real man of God knows that eventhough we have individual differences, everybody is created by God almighty and therefore he is always watchful of what he says about the handwork of God.
He treats everybody with love and does not segregate.

(5) A real man of God does not ask you for money before revelation, ministration, healing or its equivalent.

(6)A REAL MAN OF GOD DOES NOT WORSHIP MONEY.
Many top Nigerian pastors prophesied that GEJ would win the second tenure because of financial gains. They worked on assumption because they believed on power of incumbency. A real man of God should stand for the truth and not exchange his righteousness and vission for money.
Thats why I regard Revred Mbaka as my role model.

(7) A FAKE MAN OF GOD TELL LIES. Sometimes when I enter some churches, I see church members and even pastors lying in the church all in the name of giving testimony and preaching. Thats why I am selective of the church I attend.
Testimony should be 100% truth, dont add your own salt to make it sweeter.
Say it as it happened.
You can use stories to preach but dont use lies to preach

(cool A FAKE MAN OF GOD IS ALWAYS MOVED BY WORLDLY THINGS.
As a real born again christian, you should be Christ-like.
And Christ was humble when he was alive, so as a man of God, you should not be always moved by the things of the world.
Real men of God must not be poor, but atleast they are not so moved by the things of the world.
The latest handset in town.
The latest Jeep in town.
The latest cloth in town.
The latest shoe in town Etc.

(9) HE TELLS YOU HIS CHURCH ALONE LEADS TO HEAVEN.
Only a fake man of God tells you that his church alone can lead you to heaven.
A real man of God understands that his church is not the only channel to heaven, thats one of the reasons why Jesus had 12 apostles and not one apostle, so that they (each representing the 12 tribes of Isreal) would help him disperse the word of God.
Re: 10 Ways To Know A Fake Man Of God. by guyXander(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2015
10) A FAKE MAN OF GOD ALWAYS PREACH PROSPERITY AND NOT SALVATION.
A real man of God should know that he is not called for money. He is called to pray,deliver, minister and bring lost souls to God and strenghten the link between men and God.
He is not called to always preach about money and prosperity.
Any man of God that does not preach about Salvation is an end time Fake man of God.
By Gozie 2015.
Re: 10 Ways To Know A Fake Man Of God. by INTROVERT(f): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2015

Re: 10 Ways To Know A Fake Man Of God. by guyXander(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2015
INTROVERT:

I see you oh.
You don come buy space sharp sharpsharp grin grin
Re: 10 Ways To Know A Fake Man Of God. by Horlufemi(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2015
Endtime

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Bad For My Unanswered Prayers ... / The Great Tribulation is ending not starting / Christians Only,please Pray For our nation,Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.