Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,084 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate (22113 Views)

Rohr Salary Crisis Deepens As Ministry Abandons NFF / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Samson Siasia To Recall Enyeama And Emenike To Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2015
Where on earth do they want him to get such a ridiculous amount
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2015
Govt may abandon him, but God will not.
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by pedrilo: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2015
shakrullah:

Whenever I read comments like this I feel bad. When will Nigerians change their mind set from the normal talk without thinking approach of matter. Please let's use it. Yes the brain that God gave us. Use it
FG is selective! Why leave siasia to his fate? Were u nt in Nigeria wen Falaye was kidnapped? How come IG deployed a crack team of policemen and helis to fish out the kidnappers and leave siasia to his fate? Dnt worry, by his grace, siasia's fate will befall ur family, say Amen!
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by geesilver(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2015
This coming from the most jobless part of the country.............kidnapping is their trade.

1 Like

Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by IceDude(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2015
Where do they expect him to get that huge amount of money Some people are just too wicked........ Oga Siasia pls put ur trust in baba God, prayer is the key. She will be released IJN

1 Like

Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by jeremioluwaseyi: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2015
Opetech:
Samson Siasia, the head coach of the nation's Under 23 team has disclosed that his mother's abductors are still insisting on N150 million naira as ransom.

Siasia's mother, madam Ogere siasia was kidnapped by three unidentified gunmen who stormed her home in Bayelsa State, on a motorbike.

Siasia said, his family was still negotiating his mother's release but decried both the Bayelsa state and Federal government's nonchalant attitude towards securing her mother's release.

According to the Dream Team VI coach, neither the state government nor the National Sports commission led by the new minister of sports, Solomon Dalong and the Director General of NSC, Mallam Al-Hassan Yakmut has called him or any of his family member to sympathize with them in this trying moment.

The coach who could not hide his emotions expressed his sadness over the development. According to him, the only thing he could do is to pray that God touches the heart of the kidnappers to free his mum.

http://trendysports.com.ng/siasias-mother-kidnappers-insist-on-n15-million-ransom-as-govt-abandon-siasia-to-his-fate/
welcome to the federal republic of nigeria!

1 Like

Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2015
Opetech:
Samson Siasia, the head coach of the nation's Under 23 team has disclosed that his mother's abductors are still insisting on N150 million naira as ransom.

Siasia's mother, madam Ogere siasia was kidnapped by three unidentified gunmen who stormed her home in Bayelsa State, on a motorbike.

Siasia said, his family was still negotiating his mother's release but decried both the Bayelsa state and Federal government's nonchalant attitude towards securing her mother's release.

According to the Dream Team VI coach, neither the state government nor the National Sports commission led by the new minister of sports, Solomon Dalong and the Director General of NSC, Mallam Al-Hassan Yakmut has called him or any of his family member to sympathize with them in this trying moment.

The coach who could not hide his emotions expressed his sadness over the development. According to him, the only thing he could do is to pray that God touches the heart of the kidnappers to free his mum.

http://trendysports.com.ng/siasias-mother-kidnappers-insist-on-n15-million-ransom-as-govt-abandon-siasia-to-his-fate/
i posted this before u my own didn't make fb buh urx made it who is cheating who here
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by pedrilo: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2015
mbulela:

His brother the former president could help him.
how come u didn't ask Obasanjo to help Falaye? Hmmm the hypocrisy in dis country will set it ablaze very very soon.
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by pedrilo: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2015
geesilver:
This coming from the most jobless part of the country.............kidnapping is their trade.
siasia's fate will befall ur household
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by Hamatrony(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2015
Abbykem:
grin what are u tinkin

Story 4 anoda day embarassed-- I pray she return alive n healthy, ransom or no ransome
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by Otunbalarry: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
sukkot:
am sure siasia can afford it. he dont need the govt. pay the money siasia you stingy sucker
did u kidnap his mother ?
your comments looks like that of angry kidnapper.

Nigerian police will have to keep tabs on you

2 Likes

Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by flokii: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
tot. yeebos do claim yorubas are lazy... cos of area boys wey plenty
buh yorubas don't kidnap na... who come lazy pass?
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by mavinc4u(f): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hmm, this reminds me of one elderly man from my village that was kidnapped during festive period that his children came from abroad to visit him. While he was in kidnappers den, the kidnappers called the children to request for ransom and the man requested for the phone from the kidnappers to speak with his children and they gave him, behold the man told his children that they should not bother looking for any money because he is already old waiting for his appointed time to meet his creator, they should rather keep the money for his burial instead of giving the kidnappers any money. The kidnappers were surprised on hearing that and they bundled the man to the nearest road and abandoned him there but luckily for the man he saw a car that finally brought him home.

1 Like

Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by Sanchase: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
I heard buhari gave the U17 World Cup Winners N20,000 each, who knows how much he will give Siasia maybe N10,000.
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by 9jatatafo(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
Calling Voltron, Superman, SuperTed, Fantastic Four, Droopy and Top Cat (TC) to the rescue. Sorry Sia 1 that is what the country have turned into. We are in a state of anachy
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
Until they begin to televise and give public execution like beheading, firing squad to kidnappers then we know that we have solved kidnapping. But it is Government attitude that has escalated this trend

1 Like

Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Decapo:
all this flat head kidnappers sef
See eh, if I swear for you, it will catch you ni.. Which kind shape of head be that. smiley
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by Decapo: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Weselion:
See eh, if I swear for you, it will catch you ni.. Which kind shape of head be that. smiley

You know now
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by sukkot: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Otunbalarry:

did u kidnap his mother ?
your comments looks like that of angry kidnapper.

Nigerian police will have to keep tabs on you
am saying though, its his mama. and this nigga done chop correct pay
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by Ngalaba1(f): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
Why kidnap an old man? What kind of heart do these people have?? God please protect that mama.
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by pristines: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hello and Praise the Lord joseph.

You may lose your job, but that just means life is coming,

You may lose your family but get ready for God to make it better than it ever was.

You may lose a loved one but they are not ended but beginning in eternity.

Don't believe the lie, you have PURPOSE!"Because He Lives" NOW, get your strength back again! In "Because He Lives" gain your strength & power which is in Jesus Christ. While the world wants to beat you down and say you don't mean anything, because Jesus lives you have purpose and are more than a conquerer!
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by repogirl(f): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
sukkot:
am saying though, its his mama. and this nigga done chop correct pay
are you the one that paid him? undecided

1 Like

Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by sukkot: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
repogirl:
are you the one that paid him? undecided
yes na. my taxes is part of it, and my portion of the oyel money wink
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by repogirl(f): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
sukkot:
yes na. my taxes is part of it, and my portion of the oyel money wink
and how much is that? undecided
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by pristines: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hello and Praise the Lord.

If we can't get out of our comfort zone we will never fulfill the will of God!

We weren't created to reach inward, we were created to reach outward!

When we help others, we minister to Jesus!

Your greatest reach is when you stretch yourself beyond where you are right now!
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by Ndmichaels(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
It was #BringBackOurGirls to #BringBackOurSoldiers...Ladies and gents,welcome to #BringBackOurMum!
#TeamHarshTaggers are back!
Though none of the soldiers and girls came 'back'.
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by sukkot: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
repogirl:
and how much is that? undecided
well my share of the oyel money since i have been born will be a few million dollars. so he is one of the beneficiary of my share. dat nigga done chop correct pay. go and free ya mama samson siasia stingy man angry grin
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by preyeamaoru(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
anyone who knows him should better tell him to seek the hands of God for his mum's,he can locate opm omega power ministry let him call the g.o or bayelsa pastor so his mum can be released immediately without a damn cash.ONE LOVE
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by Decapo: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
Zceesneh:
i posted this before u my own didn't make fb buh urx made it who is cheating who here
Lala...
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by Ndmichaels(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
...and with your lazy brain,you think kidnapping is a lazy man's 'job'? Oga get busy with your brain nah.
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by shakrullah(m): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
pedrilo:
FG is selective! Why leave siasia to his fate? Were u nt in Nigeria wen Falaye was kidnapped? How come IG deployed a crack team of policemen and helis to fish out the kidnappers and leave siasia to his fate? Dnt worry, by his grace, siasia's fate will befall ur family, say Amen!
Now this is a comment. I am not against oyepapa's argument alright, but his approach to it.
Re: N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate by malikisah: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
Someone should call him to show concern at least

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

91,500 Fans In Camp Nou. Barcelona Women Make World Record In Classico Win / Thierry Henry Vs Didier Drogba, Who Is Better & Had More Success? / D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.