Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Can You Marry A Lady/guy That Nag Alot? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Marry A Lady/guy That Nag Alot? (949 Views)

This Bread And Water Mean Alot To Me Tonight. / Ladies Choose - Marry A Poor Literate Or A Wealthy Illiterate Same Goes men / If Your Forehead Isn't Like This,you Are Missing Alot(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady/guy That Nag Alot? by Enosa1(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Seriously, I won't advice any one- even my enemies-to marry a nagging lady. They have the potential of driving a man to his early grave. Although a lady once complained to me that her boyfriend nag alot, I doubt her cause we guys don't nag...do we?

Don't spoil the fun. Share your experience with a nagging lady/guy...
Re: Can You Marry A Lady/guy That Nag Alot? by Zambux(f): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Love conquers all wink
Re: Can You Marry A Lady/guy That Nag Alot? by slimgold123(f): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
I no fit cope with a nagging lady oooo
Re: Can You Marry A Lady/guy That Nag Alot? by Enosa1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
Zambux:

Love conquers all wink

"Nagger" spotted tongue
Zambux:

Love conquers all wink

"Nagger" spotted
Re: Can You Marry A Lady/guy That Nag Alot? by Zambux(f): 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Enosa1:
"Nagger" spotted tongue"Nagger" spotted

Kekwanu ihe onye nke a na-ako
Re: Can You Marry A Lady/guy That Nag Alot? by Enosa1(m): 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
slimgold123:
I no fit cope with a nagging lady oooo
Na to remain single win na ooo
Re: Can You Marry A Lady/guy That Nag Alot? by Enosa1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Zambux:

Kekwanu ihe onye nke a na-ako
Re: Can You Marry A Lady/guy That Nag Alot? by Zambux(f): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Can You Marry A Lady/guy That Nag Alot? by Enosa1(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
Zambux:
wink
tu zuo cheesy[
Re: Can You Marry A Lady/guy That Nag Alot? by Zambux(f): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
Enosa1:
tu zuo cheesy[

(1) (Reply)

Vote For Nairaland At Thebeatzawards To Show The World That We Are The Best / hypocrites / Aliko Dangote Works 18 Hours A Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.