Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Vote For Nairaland At Thebeatzawards To Show The World That We Are The Best - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vote For Nairaland At Thebeatzawards To Show The World That We Are The Best (950 Views)

Attention Seeking On Nairaland At All Time High / Vote For Nairaland At The City People Social Media Award 2016 / Nairaland At Its Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Nairaland At Thebeatzawards To Show The World That We Are The Best by MRpii(m): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Currently,Seun and NL staffs need your help,a nomination is currently on at
http://thebeatzawards.com/vote.html

:
i saw that on naijaloaded

in which Nairaland was nominated and i don't think Seun is even aware of this act,Some popular sites were also nominated e.g. Naijaloaded,linda ikeji blog e.t.c.
Make sure you vote now to avoid nairaland been wiped out by sites that isn't up to our quarter talkless of half!
Act quickly!
Note:This is an online nomination not for websites alone but for music producer,i am sure with your vote we can lead .
Steps to vote:

click on this link

2.scroll down and you will see vote for the best blog,ignore those musical awards and click on the nairaland radio button then press vote
Cc: seun obinoscopy lalasticlala
Re: Vote For Nairaland At Thebeatzawards To Show The World That We Are The Best by kilode100(f): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
I'm voting stella dimoko korkos blog. tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Vote For Nairaland At Thebeatzawards To Show The World That We Are The Best by MzPecs(f): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Vote For Nairaland At Thebeatzawards To Show The World That We Are The Best by MRpii(m): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Why?
kilode100:
I'm voting stella dimoko korkos blog. tongue tongue
Re: Vote For Nairaland At Thebeatzawards To Show The World That We Are The Best by MRpii(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
It'll be better to go and vote now
MzPecs:
Hmmmmm
Re: Vote For Nairaland At Thebeatzawards To Show The World That We Are The Best by kilode100(f): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
MRpii:
Why?

Why not?
Re: Vote For Nairaland At Thebeatzawards To Show The World That We Are The Best by MRpii(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
So you hate nairaland?
kilode100:

Why not?
Re: Vote For Nairaland At Thebeatzawards To Show The World That We Are The Best by kilode100(f): 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
MRpii:
So you hate nairaland?

Yes cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who Nairaland don help? tongue

14 Likes

Re: Vote For Nairaland At Thebeatzawards To Show The World That We Are The Best by MRpii(m): 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
And you also enjoy making ftc on it bah?
kilode100:

Yes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who Nairaland don help? tongue
Re: Vote For Nairaland At Thebeatzawards To Show The World That We Are The Best by kilode100(f): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
MRpii:
And you also enjoy making ftc on it bah?

I guess so cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Vote For Nairaland At Thebeatzawards To Show The World That We Are The Best by Seun(m): 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
"This form has passed its allocated quota and cannot be used at the moment."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Nairaland At Thebeatzawards To Show The World That We Are The Best by Omotayor123(f): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nice one... Make I go cast my vote cheesy
Re: Vote For Nairaland At Thebeatzawards To Show The World That We Are The Best by idu1(m): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2015
I no see nairaland there

(1) (Reply)

Should A Woman Change Her State Of Origin After Marriage? / What Makes You A Proud Nigerian? / Ooni Of Ife Cause Commotion At lagos Airport ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.