Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle (22486 Views)

Used Msi Gaming/architecture Laptop Bundle For Sale / Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Acer Aspire Laptop Bundle Pack@ 35K / USA USED HP Dm4-3099se Beats Audio, Backlit, 640gb Hdd @76k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:16am On Oct 03, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a 2 months used Gaming, architectural design and Video graphic editing laptop, HP ENVY 14 Special Beat Edition Laptop in almost brand new condition, no single scratch at all at an attractive price of 120k.

The Specifications of the laptop are:
 8gb ram upgradable to 16gb maximum
 750gb Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 2.5ghz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.2ghz
 Switchable graphics card of Intel HD and Radeon graphics
 1gb Radeon Dedicated Video Graphics Memory
 Customized Beat Logo at the back
 Backlit Keyboard
 Beat Audio sound
 Apple like DVD ROM
 SD card slot
 HP Truevision webcam
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
 14 inch screen size
 Very solid battery life etc.

This ENVY 14 is a special edition made for Beat by Dre with very beautiful backlit keyboard that illuminate the keys for easy usage in dark place or at night. It has 1gb dedicated Radeon graphics for your most powerful gaming, architectural designs and video editing. Also, watch your movies and install your software with the glossy Apple like CD/DVD ROM and enjoy outstanding music experience with the Beat Audio. It goes for a non negotiable price of N120,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US ON 08038711448. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our product should call us to make arrangement on how to get it as we offer PAYMENT ON DELIVERY to most part of the country.`Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:39am On Oct 03, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a super mint HP ENVY M6 laptop with backlit keyboard at an attractive price of 95k.

 750gb Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 2.5ghz processor speed
 Backlit Keyboard
 Beat Audio
 CD/DVD ROM
 SD card slot
 Numerical keyboard
 HP Truevision webcam
 4 USB ports
 HDMI port
 15.6 inch screen size

This beast has a very beautiful backlit keyboard that illuminate the keys for easy usage in dark place or at night. It has the capability of charging your phone via the USB port even when the laptop is off. Enjoy outstanding music experience with the Beat Audio. It goes for a non negotiable price of N95,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US ON 08038711448. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our product should call us to make arrangement on how to get it as we offer PAYMENT ON DELIVERY to most part of the country.`Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:03am On Oct 03, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, HP Pavilion DV6-7000 Gaming, architectural design and Video grapichs editing laptop with backlit keyboard in a very clean condition at an attractive price of 120k.

 750gb Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 2.5ghz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.5ghz
 Switchable graphics card of Intel HD and Nvidia graphics
 1gb Dedicated Nvidia Video Graphics Memory
 Plus Intel 4000 HD graphics
 Backlit Keyboard
 Finger print sensor
 Beat Audio
 CD/DVD ROM
 SD card slot
 HP Truevision webcam
 4 USB ports
 HDMI port
 15.6 inch screen size

This Beast comes with a lovely backlit keyboard that illuminate the keys and has switchable graphics of Intel HD 4000 and Nvidia graphics which automatically switches to either Intel HD Graphics for your normal office work and some stuff which also saves the battery life or 1gb dedicated Nvidia graphics for your most powerful gaming, architectural designs and video editing. Watch your HD movies and burn your CDs with the CD/DVD ROM. Also, enjoy outstanding music experience with the Beat Audio sound. It goes for a non negotiable price of N125,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:24am On Oct 03, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a Toshiba Gaming, architectural design and Video grapichs editing laptop in a very clean condition at an attractive price of 105k.

 750gb Hard disk
 Intel core i7
 2.7ghz super fast processor speed
 Radeon graphics card
 Finger print sensor
 CD/DVD ROM
 SD card slot
 webcam
 4 USB ports
 HDMI port
 15.6 inch HD Screen
 Numerical keyboard

This Beast has 1gb dedicated Radeon graphics for your most powerful gaming, architectural designs and video editing. Also, watch your HD movies and burn your CDs with the CD/DVD ROM. It goes for a non negotiable price of N105,000
. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:34am On Oct 03, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a Gaming, architectural design and Video grapichs editing laptop HP Pavilion DV6t core i7 QUAD CORE Laptop in a very clean condition at an attractive price of 125k.

 1TB Hard disk
 Intel core i7
 2.2ghz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.2ghz
 2gb Radeon Dedicated Video Graphics Memory
 Plus Intel 3000 HD graphics
 Finger print sensor
 Beat Audio
 Blu-Ray player DVD ROM
 SD card slot
 HP Truevision webcam
 4 USB ports
 HDMI port
 15.6 inch HD Screen
 Numerical keyboard
 Very solid double cell battery life etc.

This Beast has switchable graphics of Intel HD 3000 and Radeon graphics which you can switch to either Intel HD Graphics for your normal office work and some stuff which also saves the battery life or 2gb dedicated Radeon video graphics for your most powerful gaming, architectural designs and video editing . This Pavilion DV6t laptop comes with 1TB hard drive for you to store your files. Also, watch your 3D movies with the Blu ray media player and enjoy outstanding music experience with the Beat Audio. It goes for a non negotiable price of N125,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:52am On Oct 03, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a HP Pavilion DV7 core i7 Gaming, architectural design and Video grapichs editing laptop in a very clean condition at an attractive price of 115k.

 750gb Hard disk
 Intel core i7
 2.0ghz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.2ghz
 Finger print sensor
 Beat Audio Subwoofer
 Blu-Ray player DVD ROM
 SD card slot
 HP Truevision webcam
 4 USB ports
 HDMI port
 17.3 inch HD Screen
 Numerical keyboard
 Very solid double cell battery life etc.

This Beast has switchable graphics of Intel HD 3000 and Radeon graphics which you can switch to either Intel HD Graphics for your normal office work and some stuff which also saves the battery life or 1gb dedicated Radeon video graphics for your most powerful gaming, architectural designs and video editing. Enjoy outstanding music experience with the Beat Audio Subwoofer. It goes for a non negotiable price of N115,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a HP Pavilion G4 laptop in a very clean condition at an attractive price of 65k.

 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel core i3
 2.4ghz processor speed
 CD/DVD ROM
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
 webcam
 Enthernet port
 14 inch Screen size
 Solid battery life etc.

This amazing laptop goes for a non negotiable price of N65,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448. Pls for faster response call us instead of whatsapp messages. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it as we now offer pay on delivery to most part of the country. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:51am On Oct 29, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, HP Pavilion DV6 12GB RAM Gaming, architectural design and Video graphics editing laptop in a very clean condition at an attractive price of 123k.

 12GB ram upgradable to 16GB maximum
 1TB Hard disk
 Intel core i7
 2.2GHz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.2GHZ
 1GB Radeon Graphics Memory
 Finger print sensor
 Beat Audio
 Blu ray player/DVD ROM
 SD card slot
 HP True vision webcam
 4 USB ports
 HDMI port
 15.6 inch screen size

This Beast comes with 12GB RAM and has switchable graphics of Intel HD 3000 and Radeon graphics which gives you the option to switch to either Intel HD Graphics for your normal office work and some stuff which also saves the battery life or 1gb dedicated Radeon graphics for your most powerful gaming, architectural designs and video editing. Watch your 3D movies and burn your CDs with the Blu Ray/DVD ROM. Also, enjoy outstanding music experience with the Beat Audio sound. It goes for a non-negotiable price of N123, 000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, HP ENVY DV6 12GB RAM Gaming, architectural design and Video graphics editing laptop with backlit keyboard in a very clean condition at an attractive price of 125k.

 1TB Hard disk
 Intel core i7
 2.4GHz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.5GHZ
 Switchable graphics card of Intel HD and NVidia graphics
 1GB NVidia Graphics Memory
 Plus Intel 4000 HD graphics
 Backlit Keyboard
 Finger print sensor
 Beat Audio
 Blu ray player/DVD ROM
 SD card slot
 HP True vision webcam
 4 USB ports
 HDMI port
 15.6 inch screen size

This Beast comes with 12GB RAM and a lovely backlit keyboard that illuminate the keys and has switchable graphics of Intel HD 4000 and NVidia graphics which automatically switches to either Intel HD Graphics for your normal office work and some stuff which also saves the battery life or 1gb dedicated NVidia graphics for your most powerful gaming, architectural designs and video editing. Watch your 3D movies and burn your CDs with the Blu Ray/DVD ROM
. Also, enjoy outstanding music experience with the Beat Audio sound. It goes for a non-negotiable price of N125, 000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 7:08am On Oct 29, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, HP ENVY DV6 laptop with backlit keyboard in a clean condition at an attractive price of 95k.

 8GB ram upgradable to 16GB maximum
 750GB Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 2.5GHz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.2GHZ
 Intel HD 4000 graphics
 Backlit Keyboard
 Finger print sensor
 Beat Audio
 CD/DVD ROM
 SD card slot
 HP True vision webcam
 4 USB ports
 HDMI port
 15.6 inch screen size

This Beast has lovely backlit keyboard that illuminate the keys and has powerful Intel 4000 HD graphics. Watch your HD movies and burn your CDs with the CD/DVD ROM. Also, enjoy outstanding music experience with the Beat Audio sound. It goes for a non-negotiable price of N95, 000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US ON 08038711448
. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our product should call us to make arrangement on how to get it as we offer PAYMENT ON DELIVERY to most part of the country.`Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, HP 15 ultra slim Laptop in a very clean condition at an attractive price of 65k.

 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel celeron
 2.16ghz processor speed
 CD/DVD Rom
 HP Truevision webcam
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
 Enthernet port
 15.6 inch HD Screen size
 Numerical keyboard

This lovely laptop goes for a non negotiable price of N65,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US ON 08038711448.
We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it as we now offer PAY ON DELIVERY to most part of the country. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 7:04am On Oct 13, 2017
Good morning wonderful people, it has been almost a year, we abandoned this thread, we wanted to explore other platforms so as to widen our horizon and the experience has been truly rewarding. But we are back here in this month of our anniversary and we are coming back with a bang, so many FREE GIFTS and amazing laptops at unbeatable prices. Just watch this space because we will be dropping them later tonight.
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 4:29am On Oct 14, 2017
American used HP ENVY 15 slim Touchscreen Gaming Beast with 16GB RAM and 2GB NVIDIA GRAPHICS card for high graphics jobs. This Gaming Beast has a very beautiful keyboard backlit and comes with FREE LAPTOP BAG, it goes for an attractive price of 200k.

 16GB RAM
 1TB Hard disk
 Intel core i7 (4th Generation)
 2.6GHz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.5GHZ
 Switchable graphics card of NVidia graphics (GTX 840M) and Intel HD 4400
 2GB Dedicated NVidia Graphics Memory
 Plus Intel HD 4400 graphics
 Full 10 points touchscreen feature and lovely backlit Keyboard
 DVD ROM
 Beat Audio sound speakers
 Finger print sensor
 Bluetooth and Webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 15.6 inch screen size

Price is 200k
Package content: 1 Laptop, original charger, a FREE LAPTOP BAG and WIRELESS MOUSE

Office addresss: shop 9 Nwachinemere Plaza before UNIZIK school Gate Ifite, Awka Anambra state. We offer payment on delivery to major cities across Nigeria.

Contact info: 08038711448

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 4:43am On Oct 14, 2017
American used HP ENVY 17 Gaming Beast with 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD and 2GB NVIDIA GRAPHICS card for high graphics jobs. This Gaming Beast has a very beautiful backlit keyboard and comes with a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE AND UNIVERSAL MODEM. it goes for a non-negotiable give away price of 220k.

 16GB RAM
 2TB Hard disk
 Intel core i7 (5th Generation)
 2.4GHz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.1GHZ
 5th Generation Processor Laptop
 Switchable graphics card of NVidia graphics ( GTX 840M) and Intel HD 5500
 GTX 840M (2GB Dedicated NVidia Graphics Memory)
 Plus Intel HD 5500 graphics
 lovely backlit Keyboard
 DVD ROM
 Bluetooth and Webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 17.3 inch HD screen size

Price is 220k
Package content: 1 Laptop, original charger, a FREE UNIVERSAL MODEM and WIRELESS MOUSE

Office addresss: shop 9 Nwachinemere Plaza before UNIZIK school Gate Ifite, Awka Anambra state. We offer payment on delivery to major cities across Nigeria.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 4:52am On Oct 14, 2017
American used HP Pavilion DM4 core i5 Gaming laptop with 640MB Radeon graphics dedicated video memory in a very clean condition plus a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE at an attractive price of 87k.

 6GB ram upgradable to 16GB maximum
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 2.27GHz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.1GHZ
 640MB Dedicated Radeon Graphics memory plus DirectX 11 Graphics
 DVD/CD ROM and webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 14 inch screen size
 Good battery life etc.

Price is 87k
Package content: 1 Laptop, original charger, a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 4:59am On Oct 14, 2017
American used Dell Latitude E5430 core i5 8GB RAM Gaming laptop plus a FREE LAPTOP BAG at an attractive price of 80k.

 8gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel core i5 (3rd Generation)
 2.6ghz processor speed
 Intel 4000 HD Graphics Memory
 Bluetooth
 DVD/CD Rom
 webcam
 4 USB ports
 HDMI port
 VGA port
 14 inch Screen size
 over 6 hours solid double cell battery etc

Price is 80k
Package content: [color=#006600]1 Laptop, original charger, a FREE LAPTOP BAG and WIRELESS MOUSE
[/color]

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:10am On Oct 14, 2017
American used Customized HP ENVY 14 BEAT Special Edition Gaming laptop with 1GB dedicated Radeon GRAPHICS card at a non-negotiable give away price of 125k. Plus a FREE LAPTOP BAG AND MOUSE

 500GB Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 2.5GHz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.2GHZ
 1GB Dedicated NVidia Graphics Memory
 Customized BEAT keyboard with fabulous backlit
 Bluetooth
 Apple like DVD ROM
 Webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 14 inch screen size
 Good battery life etc.

Price is 125k
Package content: 1 Laptop, original charger, a FREE LAPTOP BAG and MOUSE

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:18am On Oct 14, 2017
American used HP ENVY M6 Gaming machine with 2.5GB Dedicated Radeon Graphics cards and a lovely backlit keyboard Plus a FREE LAPTOP BAG AND A WIRELESS MOUSE all at a give away price of 145k.

 8GB RAM
 1TB Hard disk
 Intel core i5 (3rd Generation)
 2.5GHz processor speed
 Switchable graphics of Intel HD 4000 and Radeon 7400 series graphics cards
 2.5GB Dedicated Radeon Graphics Memory
 Plus Intel 4000 HD Graphics
 Backlit Keyboard
 Bluetooth
 DVD ROM
 webcam
 4 USB ports, HDMI port, VGA port
 15.6 inch screen size
 Very solid battery life et

Price is 145k
Package content: 1 Laptop, original charger, a FREE LAPTOP BAG and WIRELESS MOUSE

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:25am On Oct 14, 2017
American used HP Pavilion DM4 core i5 Gaming laptop with 1GB dedicated Radeon Graphics plus a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE AND UNIVERSAL MODEM all at a give away price of 105k.

 640GB Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 2.3GHz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.1GHZ
 1GB Dedicated Radeon Graphics Memory
 Finger print sensor
 Bluetooth
 DVD ROM
 SD card slot
 webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 14 inch screen size
 Good battery life etc.

Price is 105k

Package content: 1 Laptop, original charger, a FREE UNIVERSAL MODEM and WIRELESS MOUSE

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:35am On Oct 14, 2017
500GB Samsung 840EVO SSD (Solid State Drive).
Turn that ur slow booting laptop into a super fast machine by replacing the hard disk with this SSD and also say good bye to frequent crashing of hard drives. Ever wondered why Apple laptops are super fast and hardly attacked by Virus, one of the secret is that it comes with SSD instead of Hard disk. So that you HP, Dell, Acer, Toshiba and Lenovo can also work like Apple Laptops.

Price is 25k

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:39am On Oct 14, 2017
American used HP Pavilion G4 laptop with 512MB dedicated Radeon Graphics for gaming plus a FREE MOUSE at an attractive price of 60k.

 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 AMD Processor
 1.9ghz processor speed
 512MB Dedicated video Graphics
 CD/DVD ROM
 SD card slot
 webcam
 VGA Port
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 14 inch screen size
 Good battery life etc.

Price is 60k

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:52am On Oct 14, 2017
More adverts will be displayed later in the days, Thanks for viewing our ads. Pls for faster response call or chat with on Whatsapp on 08038711448. Have a wonderful weekend
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!
solaceTK:
American used HP Pavilion G4 laptop with 512MB dedicated Radeon Graphics for gaming plus a FREE MOUSE at an attractive price of 60k.

 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 AMD Processor
 1.9ghz processor speed
 CD/DVD ROM
 SD card slot
 webcam
 VGA Port
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 14 inch screen size
 Good battery life etc.

Price is 60k

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

solaceTK:
American used HP Pavilion DM4 core i5 Gaming laptop with 1GB dedicated Radeon Graphics plus a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE AND UNIVERSAL MODEM all at a give away price of 105k.

 640GB Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 2.3GHz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.1GHZ
 1GB Dedicated Radeon Graphics Memory
 Finger print sensor
 Bluetooth
 DVD ROM
 SD card slot
 webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 14 inch screen size
 Good battery life etc.

Price is 105k

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, almost brand new HP ENVY 17 Touchscreen core i7 Gaming laptop with Intel 4600 HD GRAPHICS card and FULL HD Screen Resolution of 1920*1080. This machine comes with the original carton and a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE
 1TB Hard disk
 Intel core i7 Quad core (4th Generation)
 Intel 4600 HD graphics
 1920*1080 Full HD Screen Resolution
 Full 10 Point Capacity Touchscreen
 Lovely Backlit Keyboard
 Blu Ray DVD ROM
 Finger print sensor
 Webcam
 HDMI port
 17.3 inch screen size

Price is 140k
Package content: 1 Laptop, original charger, Carton and all the papers and WIRELESS MOUSE[/color]
Phone number/whatsapp: 08038711448

Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US ON 08038711448. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our product should call us to make arrangement on how to get it as we offer PAYMENT ON DELIVERY to most part of the country. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a very clean HP 15 ultra slim laptop with dedicated Radeon Graphics memory for games plus a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE at an attractive price of 60k.

 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 AMD Processor
 1.3ghz processor speed
 CD/DVD ROM
 SD card slot
 Numerical keyboard
 webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 15.6 inch screen size
 over 4 hours battery life etc.

Price is 60K
Package content: 1 Laptop, original charger, and WIRELESS MOUSE
Phone/whatsapp number: 08038711448

Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US ON 08038711448. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our product should call us to make arrangement on how to get it as we offer PAYMENT ON DELIVERY to most part of the country. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a brand new HP Pavilion 15-AU018WM ultra slim Touchscreen Gaming Beast with 12GB RAM and 2GB NVIDIA GRAPHICS card. It comes in its original box, with FREE WIRELESS MOUSE, LAPTOP BAG AND UNIVERSAL MODEM, all at a give away price of 250k

 1TB Hard disk
 Intel core i7 (6th Generation)
 2.5GHz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.1GHZ
 6th Generation Processor Laptop
 Switchable graphics card of Intel HD 520 and NVidia graphics (940M)
 GTX 940M (2GB Dedicated NVidia Graphics Memory)
 Plus Intel HD 520 graphics
 Touchscreen and a lovely backlit Keyboard
 DVD ROM
 Bang and Olufsen sound speakers
 Webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 15.6 inch HD screen size
 over 5 hours battery life etc.

Price is 250K
Package content: 1 Laptop, original charger, Carton and all the papers and WIRELESS MOUSE, LAPTOP BAG AND UNIVERSAL MODEM

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:20am On Oct 24, 2017
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, almost brand new HP Pavilion 15-ab247cl, Full HD Touchscreen laptop , Intel i5,(6th Generation) 12GB RAM, 1 TB Hard Drive, 2GB Nvidia Discrete Graphics card, Windows 10, plus a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE and LAPTOP BAG, all at a non negotiable give away price of 185k. You can call us or chat with us on this number: 08038711448 for faster response

THE SPECIFICATIONS ARE:
 Processor Type: 6th generation Intel® Core™ i5-6200U
 Processor Speed: 2.3GHz with turbo boost up to 2.8GHz
 Cache: 3MB
 Memory (RAM): 12GB PC3 DDR3L SDRAM
 Hard Drive: 1TB 5400 RPM Serial ATA hard drive
 Optical Drive: SuperMulti DVD Burner
 Multimedia Card Slot: Multi-Format Digital card reader
 First Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 940M Graphics with 2048MB of dedicated video memory
 Second Graphics: Intel 520 HD Graphics
 Audio: Bang & Olufesn PLAY with dual speakers
 Display Size: 15.6" diagonal
 Display Type: Full HD IPS WLED-backlit touch screen
 Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080
 Keyboard: Full-size backlit island-style keyboard with numeric keypad
 Mouse: HP Image pad with multi-touch gesture support
 Webcam: Front-facing HP TrueVision HD Webcam with integrated dual array digital microphones
 Ethernet: Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN
 Wi-Fi:1x1 802.11ac WLAN
 Bluetooth: Yes
 Ports: 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 1 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0 1 HDMI 1 RJ-45 (LAN)
 Battery Type: 4-cell 41WHr 2.8Ah lithium-ion battery
 Typical Battery Life: Over 5 hours
 AC Adapter: 45 watt AC adapter

Price is 185K
Package content: 1 Laptop, original charger, FREE LAPTOP BAG and WIRELESS MOUSE

Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US ON 08038711448. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our product should call us to make arrangement on how to get it as we offer PAYMENT ON DELIVERY to most part of the country. Thanks for your anticipated patronage

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:51am On Oct 24, 2017
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a very clean HP 630 core i3 laptop with superfast processor speed. It comes with a FREE MOUSE all at a non-negotiable give away price of 62k. You can call us or chat us on Whatsapp on this number: 08038711448 for faster response.

 4GB ram
 500GB Hard disk
 Intel core i3
 2.53GHz processor speed
 DVD ROM
 webcam
 Bluetooth
 webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 15.6 inch screen size
 Good battery life etc.

Price is 62K
Package content: 1 Laptop, original charger, FREE MOUSE

Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US ON 08038711448. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our product should call us to make arrangement on how to get it as we offer PAYMENT ON DELIVERY to most part of the country. Thanks for your anticipated patronage

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 9:03am On Oct 24, 2017
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, almost brand new HP Envy m7-k211dx - 17.3" - Core i7 5500U - 12 GB RAM - 1 TB HDD Gaming Beast with 2GB Nvidia Graphics and lovely backlit keyboard. It comes with a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE and UNIVERSAL MODEM all at a non-negotiable give away price of 190k. You can call us or chat us on Whatsapp on this number: 08038711448 for faster response.

DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS ARE
PROCESSOR / CHIPSET DETAILS
 CPU: Intel Core i7 (5th Gen) 5500U / 2.4 GHz
 Max Turbo Speed:3GHz
 Number of Cores: Dual-Core
 Cache:L3 - 4 MB, 64-bit Computing

RAM DETAILS

 Installed Size: 12 GB
 Memory Speed: 1600 MHz
 Configuration Features: 1 x 8 GB + 1 x 4 GB
 Technology: DDR3L SDRAM
 Slots Qty: 2

HARD DRIVE DETAILS
 Capacity: 1TB
 Spindle Speed: 5400 rpm
 Type: HDD

VIDEO GRAPHICS MEMORY DETAILS
 Multi-GPU Configuration : 1 single GPU card / integrated GPU
Graphics Processor: NVIDIA GeForce 840M (2 GB Dedicated) and Intel 5500 HD Graphics
 Total Available Graphics Memory: 4 GB [color=#990000]

DISPLAY DETAILS

 LCD Backlight Technology: WLED backlight
 Widescreen Display: Yes
 Type: LED
 Touchscreen: Yes
 Diagonal Size (metric): 43.9 cm
 Diagonal Size: 17.3 in
 Display Resolution: 1920*1080 Full HD

MISCELLANEOUS DETAILS
 Integrated Webcam: Yes
 Sound: Beat Audio Stereo speakers, subwoofer, stereo microphone
 Wireless Protocol: 802.11b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0
 Wired Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet
 Optical drive: DVD SuperMulti
 Type: DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM
 Color: Natural silver
 Interfaces: 3 x USB 3.0
 HDMI
 LAN
 Headphone/microphone combo jack
 Memory Card Reader: Yes (SD Card)

BATTERY
 Cells: 4-cell
 Technology: lithium ion
 Duration: 5 hours

Price is 190K

Package content: 1 Laptop, original charger, FREE MODEM AND WIRELESS MOUSE

Visit HP website for more details.https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c04556394

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:25am On Oct 27, 2017
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a clean HP ProBook 4530s core i5 laptop with a FREE LAPTOP BAG at an attractive price of 77k. You can call us or chat with us on Whatsapp on this number: 08038711448 for faster response.

 6GB ram upgradable to 16GB maximum
 500GB Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 2.4GHz processor speed
 Bluetooth
 Fingerprint sensor
 DVD ROM
 webcam
 SD card slot
 webcam
 4 USB ports, pls note 1 USB port is broken so only 3 working
 HDMI port
 15.6 inch screen size

Price is 77k
Package contents are: 1 laptop+charger+free laptop bag
Phone/whatsapp number: 08038711448

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, almost a brand new HP PAVILION 17 Touchscreen Gaming Beast with 12GB RAM and 2GB NVidia GEForce Graphics card. This Gaming Beast is in sparkling white colour, no scratch at all and has a very beautiful backlit keyboard, it goes for an attractive price of 185k. You also get a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE with this. Call us or chat with us on Whatsapp on 08038711448 for faster response.

 1TB Hard disk
 Intel core i7 (5th Generation)
 Switchable graphics card of NVidia GEForce 940M and Intel HD 5500
 2GB Dedicated NVidia GEForce Graphics Memory
 Plus Intel HD 5500 Graphics
 Full 10 points touchscreen feature and lovely Keyboard back-lit
 DVD ROM
 Bang and Olufsen sound speakers
 Bluetooth
 Webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 17.3 inch screen size
 Over 5 hours solid battery life etc.

Price is 185k

Package contents are: Laptop+charger+a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE
phone/whatsapp number: 08038711448

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Idirect (x3 Series Evolution Model) Lnb And Buc For Sale At The Cheapest Price / The New samsung Solar Powered Mini Laptop, Upto 15hrs Battery Life For 70k / Sell Your Laptop Here Working Or Dead, Repair Ur Laptop And Buy Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.