Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

What Should I Tell Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Tell Her (494 Views)

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Tell Her by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
hy guys I have a very complicated issue here, hope u guys we help me out....I am a guy of 23 years old,,,,i meet this girl online via Facebook we became friends and exchange contact thou she told me that she stays in the same town with me(igwuruta) those that's from Rivers state or reside in PH we know there..but dont know that her street was opposite to mine cus I was in school by then....during d Xmas break,,I.e last year December she test me that she saw me I doubt her and ask her to describe me and she did,,,I told her that since she now know me that its my turn to know her she said know problem...I did not see her till I went back to school cus she said she dont go out she said that she we make out time to cum and see me by this time we have already falling in luv. ,she was sending me her pix telling me that she wants to school where am schooling to cut d story short we eventually meet, i ask her. out she was saying I should give her time by this time its up to 4 months by them she ask me to share my male friends with her via whatsapp and I did cus am a civil man,,she started telling me that she luvs one of my friend than me thou I was upset but I move on..last week she was admitted in my school and she told me I congratulate her and she ask me to take out for lunch and i did...after d lunch she ask me if I now have some one in my life and I said yes...... she told me that I have betrayed her that she wanted to test me... but d problem that am facing right now is that I luv my new girl friend cus she's my official girl friend thou I have been patronizing brothels but this.....she's now telling me that she luvs me and want to end up with me,,,,she calls me every time asking me if am ready to break up with my new girl friend...... sorry for any grammatical blunder
Re: What Should I Tell Her by 123CarZ(m): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
So wetin make i talk now
Re: What Should I Tell Her by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
You are a gravity mugu if you do so much as destroy your relationship with your current GF cause of one devious _bitch.
Re: What Should I Tell Her by tunnyl(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
She missed the chance already. move on with your current girlfriend. That is my advise. Only God knows what she was into during the four months she was testing you.
Re: What Should I Tell Her by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
No offence. Buh op u r jus 23 n an undergraduate am sure ur not ready to settle down wif any of dem so I can't Advice cos I don't knw wot to say
Re: What Should I Tell Her by IamLEGEND1: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
pls forward me the name of ur school
NUC needs to shut it down
Re: What Should I Tell Her by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Biko stay with your current gf. You said you love her na, ehen, Shikena.
For a girl to ask that you share her ur male friends, a girl who isn't even ur gf..... Hmm odikwa suspicious.
One last advice : Having made up your mind to stay with your current gf, tell this girl point blank that you are not doing oooo, ah, is it by force? Be firm!
Re: What Should I Tell Her by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Place her in the position of "Side chick". f*ck her as much as you want, when she is tired, she will quit.
Re: What Should I Tell Her by Slimzjoe(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dafuk son? The grass is not always Greener on the other Side you know? Better stick with Your Current missy for your own Good.
Re: What Should I Tell Her by naijaboiy: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
so after sampling all your friend's dicks she now want to claim love to you? undecided

Funny shït grin

My verdict - side chick things undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Pour Out Your Mind! / As A Good Sexual Partner / A Photographer Is Using A Unique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.