Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Chevron Apptitude And Skill Test Format Pls! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Apptitude And Skill Test Format Pls! (1717 Views)

Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad / Chevron Ng Skill Test - Re: Application For Employment / Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Apptitude And Skill Test Format Pls! by pimp(m): 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2006
please dear friends, i would appreciate if someone could give me hints on CHEVRON apptitude test and skill test, i would appreciate details of both pls
Re: Chevron Apptitude And Skill Test Format Pls! by wunmexG(m): 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2006
love-vendor
pls have u recieved response from chevron as regards the last series of apptitude test they conducted?
if yes,
when did u hear from them?
was the response via email or post?
when did u sit for the test?
and
when are u to sit for the skill test?
i'll really appreciate ur response.
Re: Chevron Apptitude And Skill Test Format Pls! by pimp(m): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2006
i got a call from them saying i would be taking the test next week, so thats y i want to know the nature of the apptitude and the skill test. and most importantly if the skill test is based on what u read in school or the past experience u have in ur cv. like me i read electrictrical/ electronic engineering but i am a software developer presently. or is it dependent on the position they called u for?
Re: Chevron Apptitude And Skill Test Format Pls! by morugo: 10:13am On Oct 18, 2006
love-vendor

Is this regards the trainee programme that the aptitude test was held weeks back at lekki ?

Regards

Morugo
Re: Chevron Apptitude And Skill Test Format Pls! by wunmexG(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2006
Has anyone who sat for the apptitude test for the cheveron training program(operator/maintainance) received any responce from them.
pls i,ll like to know

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacist In Need Of A Weekend Locum Job In A Community Pharmacy / Trained Cake Baker / Decorator Wanted In Surulere, Lagos / Update On Written Examination At Canadian Embassy For Leitp Position In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.