Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Boko Haram Will likely Strike. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Will likely Strike. (1313 Views)

Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo / Our War Against Boko Haram Will Start Tomorrow - Tunji Ajibade / Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Will likely Strike. by 001ng: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
With the attacks in France , Mali and the heighten tension in the west, with the knowledge of boko haram attacks and it's ideology in mind with their allegiance to ISIS, I call on our security operatives to guide Abuja and Lagos with an eagle eye.

This people will likely strike to send a message to the world.

This is a war between Islamic fundamentalist and the rest of the world.

May God keep us safe.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Will likely Strike. by OCTAVO: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
They will strike your left yansh! Pls predict something positive abeg. Predict an end to boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Will likely Strike. by 001ng: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
OCTAVO:
They will strike your left yansh! Pls predict something positive abeg. Predict an end to boko haram.
This is not children lounge.

We are here to alert the nation following attacks by the terrorists.
Our security agents should be up and doing this time around.
These guys enjoy on numbers(deaths).
Re: Boko Haram Will likely Strike. by orunto27: 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
Thanks for the warning. CIA sets ISIS up after the failure of Al-Qaida and name its African version Bokoharam. Fulani Herdsmen and Biafra agitators are its strategic foot soldiers. They planned/ to invade the entire South of Nigeria. The movement of bokoharam prisoners to the , South East sometimes ago was a tactical movement. Biafra should stop its agitation forthwith and all the Southern states, sw, se and ss should rearrange their Registers of Residents properly classified by ethnic comings. Any strangers amidst them without jobs should be driven away. Every citizen and resident should be his brother s keeper and watch suspicious characters in their midst and report them to the authorities without delay.
Re: Boko Haram Will likely Strike. by 001ng: 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
orunto27:
Thanks for the warning. CIA sets ISIS up after the failure of Al-Qaida and name its African version Bokoharam. Fulani Herdsmen and Biafra agitators are its strategic foot soldiers. They planned/ to invade the entire South of Nigeria. The movement of bokoharam prisoners to the , South East sometimes ago was a tactical movement. Biafra should stop its agitation forthwith and all the Southern states, sw, se and ss should rearrange their Registers of Residents properly classified by ethnic comings. Any strangers amidst them without jobs should be driven away. Every citizen and resident should be his brother s keeper and watch suspicious characters in their midst and report them to the authorities without delay.
Bros, this is extreme.
Re: Boko Haram Will likely Strike. by sinkhole: 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
U are on point OP, infact, military authority gave similar warning for Jos/Bukuru area of Plateau State.
Re: Boko Haram Will likely Strike. by Airforce1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hhmm
Re: Boko Haram Will likely Strike. by 001ng: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
sinkhole:
U are on point OP, infact, military authority gave similar warning for Jos/Bukuru area of Plateau State.
I wish somebody in authority is really reading. This kinda hostage in mali is not out of reality for insurgents.
Re: Boko Haram Will likely Strike. by 001ng: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Will likely Strike. by orunto27: 6:05am On Nov 23, 2015
We are in war bro. Extreme situations require extreme measures.
Re: Boko Haram Will likely Strike. by mightyhazel: 6:16am On Nov 23, 2015
OCTAVO:
u can open ur own thread and do ur own predictions dere. This is a realistic call 2 vigilance,givin wots on ground.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Will likely Strike. by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 23, 2015
I remember sometime ago when we predicted the abuja bomb blast after a careful monitoring of BH attacks, some people called us names.

Bro, you have predicted well. Those boko 1diots will likely show their bosses (ISIS) that they are in charge down here by staging their own attack soon.

O nwere nti, ya nuru.lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Will likely Strike. by arresa: 6:33am On Nov 23, 2015
001ng:
With the attacks in France , Mali and the heighten tension in the west, with the knowledge of boko haram attacks and it's ideology in mind with their allegiance to ISIS, I call on our security operatives to guide Abuja and Lagos with an eagle eye.

This people will likely strike to send a message to the world.

This is a war between Islamic fundamentalist and the rest of the world.

May God keep us safe.

001ng:
Bend down u go see Aba.

Proudly Aba brought up!

Typical biafra losers evil wish and sad prayer for Nigeria.

Back to sender with your evil wish and dreams...
Re: Boko Haram Will likely Strike. by QuotaSystem: 6:41am On Nov 23, 2015
Your assertion is even more valid with the pummeling of ISIS formations by Putin and Hollande. These people will strike mercilessly when pushed to the wall.

My number one joy however, is the simultaneous pounding of their installations from Bama to Syria by Buratai and the western forces. It's gonna be a bloody December for those terrorists.
Re: Boko Haram Will likely Strike. by 001ng: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2015
arresa:

Typical biafra losers evil wish and sad prayer for Nigeria.

Back to sender with your evil wish and dreams...

How stupid you are. You think every igbo is pro biafran.
I'm a Nigerian.

Btw, if I wish evil for Nigeria, I wouldn't want to alert the nation. I would have sat down and enjoy Nigeria go up in flames.

I am full bloodied Igbo man and I pledge to one indivisible Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Fighting between igala and igbira people In Wuse 2 Apc Secretariat / Dominica Suspends Relations With Diezani Over UK Probe / Happy New Year Shout Out To Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram And Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.