Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Happy New Year Shout Out To Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram And Insurgency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy New Year Shout Out To Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram And Insurgency (1313 Views)

Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured / Militancy And Insurgency In Nigeria: A Geological Approach- By Niyogeol / Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Year Shout Out To Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram And Insurgency by JKisOK(m): 7:42am On Jan 01, 2016
Nairalanders, show some love this New Year. Please, let us contribute to this thread, specifically meant for our brave soldiers who are out there in the Harmattan cold facing Boko Haram insurgents. Say something encouraging and heartwarming to these warriors and their families, to whom we owe the peace we enjoy in most parts of the country.

Happy New Year Nairalanders!

cc: lalasticlala, pls help push

3 Likes

Re: Happy New Year Shout Out To Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram And Insurgency by seunt4ut(m): 8:05am On Jan 01, 2016
Respect to our brave soldiers. God will continue to protect y'all family.

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year Shout Out To Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram And Insurgency by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 01, 2016
I salute and doff my hat to these brave and gallant warriors of the Nigerian military.

may they be protected as they fight against insurgency.

may they return home alive and well to their families this year 2016.

God bless the Nigerian military.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year Shout Out To Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram And Insurgency by ikbnice(m): 8:15am On Jan 01, 2016
I give kudos to the gallant soldiers who are putting their lives on the line in the fierce battle against radical extremists for we civilians to live in peace.

Not also forgetting the dead soldiers, i say RIP to them.

One Nigeria, One Nation.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year Shout Out To Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram And Insurgency by LordMecuzy(m): 8:27am On Jan 01, 2016
Kudos to our Gallant Military Men
Re: Happy New Year Shout Out To Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram And Insurgency by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year to our selfless ever-gallant Military forces... I love you and will ensure i remember you guys in prayer...
Re: Happy New Year Shout Out To Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram And Insurgency by 4reala(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy and prosperous New Year to these great men
Re: Happy New Year Shout Out To Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram And Insurgency by Torkwase1(f): 8:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year to our dear soldiers, for putting your life on the line for us. Many may not understand how difficult it is, but your sacrifice will never be in vain. I've seen first hand what soldiers go through in the Northeast, and it's not a job for the lily livered.
#GodBlessOurTroops
#ThankASoldierToday
#LafiyaDole

Re: Happy New Year Shout Out To Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram And Insurgency by omocalabar(m): 9:02am On Jan 01, 2016
HNY ...gallant soldiers...am joining u guys soon
Re: Happy New Year Shout Out To Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram And Insurgency by babadem2much(m): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2016
Only God will pay you guys for the supreme sacrifice.

we sleep in the comfort of our rooms but you either sleep standing or u take a nap on a bare floor , the cloth you wore yesterday is not different from the one u are wearing, you die for we to live, u misses your sweet family n stay in d jungle, you only hear d sound of gun shot, bomb or chirping birds n animal sounds but not music, u sleep in d cold n desert.

God I pray u protect n provide for d families they left behind, father the orphans n husband d widows.

THE MISSING SHALL BE FOUND N THE DEATH RIP.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year Shout Out To Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram And Insurgency by baralatie(m): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2016
To all corp member of the Nigeria Army both at the front line and rescues of bokoharam be crushed under your feet!

Happy New year!

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Fayose Denies Snatching Aluko’s Wife / Buhari Appoints Tijjani Mohammed-Abdullahi As DG Of Budget Office / Hausa/yoruba Political Relationship In The Past. What Does It Imply With This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.