Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) (65228 Views)

Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Two Nigerian Men Fight In Italy, One Throws The Other Off A Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by AJaylee(m): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Stupidity nd impatience of d black idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Why him just stand dia like crash test dummy..na wa oh,all this confra men when dey go commit for yonder,God strike all of una wella

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Bollinger(m): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
liberty300:
Mehn, I just saw that video.he broke the bottle and just stabbed the in front of everybody...nobody tried to even stop them

They usually don't get involved in things that don't concern them. Which is why jungle justice does not exist over there. They are not trained in law enforcement and they let the police do their jobs. Imagine what could have happened if someone had interfered? Probably more dead bodies. Either way, the culprits will be caught in a week anyway.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Fearcom(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
E be like say one pesin case don enter PENDING lipsrsealed
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Felynx007(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
That's what d pump said. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Jacko1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dude dat was stabbed must have been drunk... He could have run oh well rip
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by SmartMugu: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
DickDastardly:
Nice Video cool
Are u serious? You just watched a video of someone getting killed. Is that 'nice' video?

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
WTF!!! RIP to the dead..
These low lives keep giving naija a bad image abroad. Loads of them in Italy.They are scumbags and rely on their aristo girlfriend for stipends. Its obvious the disagreement was over money or women. Jobless mofos... I'm yet to see anyone who has the strength to fight after completing an 8 hour shift. And it seems they are even Bini boys, they have succeeded in importing there cultism to Europe. Not that the Italians care anyway.. One less miscreant to worry about they will say. The dude will surely be caught and justice will take it course

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by satowind(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Human life now has no meaning to some people dat bad

#apc change

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by cirmuell(m): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Earthkumy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
Fight is not good oh
Meanwhile Buhari have borrows $3b without doing anything www.nairaland.com/2753120/buhari-far-borrowed-3b-without
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by stonecoldcafe: 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hmm!
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by DickDastardly(m): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
SmartMugu:

Are u serious? You just watched a video of someone getting killed. Is that 'nice' video?
Irrationality is the new "cool" in today's world cool

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by KELVIN086: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
Just like that person Don die. This is why upon all the muscle wey I get I no dey ever fight. Cowards live to fight another day.
Fighting is for kids . Real men don't fight

6 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by lmm4real: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
ikechu1278:
Wetin concern me.

A p1mp killed another p1mp. The bini ashawos of the love-vendor that died now belong to the p1mp that lived. Shebi you no know asahwo work is equivalent to the drug trade and 419 trade.

See ur self. End time reasoning

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by gidjah(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
what could have been the cause Gan ?killing a fellow brother in a strange land!!that's the peek of uselessness and a gargantuan evil whose stigma would never be erased in their memories. shame on loyalty and patriotism

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
baby124:
Guy didn't believe his friend will stab him. A coward comes to a fist fight with a weapon. Now he will be regretting his life. Before he comes out of the mess he just put himself in. His friend hailing him would also be arrested. They all wasted their lives over something I am sure is completely useless
Seems dude was drunk.. I will run faster than Usain Bolt if anyone approaches me with a weapon before I start to ''believe they won't use it on me''

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by HomoSapiien: 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
smh
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Fadiga15: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
Saw something similar near coko bar a while back, the only difference be say this nigga they so cocky him even hold cigar for hand lol
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by hensben(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
They are cultist who left Benin to Italy due to same crime we just saw on the clip.

9 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Ibime(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
That dude never believed his friend would stab him.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by LastProphet: 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
bini people are angry people and are naturally envious of each other, not a nice people to be around

20 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Bollinger:

They usually don't get involved in things that don't concern them. Which is why jungle justice does not exist over there. They are not trained in law enforcement and they let the police do their jobs. Imagine what could have happened if someone had interfered? Probably more dead bodies. Either way, the culprits will be caught in a week anyway.
I hope he gets caught, because most of this immigrants constituting nuisance on the street of Italy are illegal and unregistered. Perhaps Italian police are nonchalant with most criminal cases where Africans are at the receiving end. There are abit racist and corrupt as well.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by menshowng(m): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
zibi2:
This was published today on Youtube.....

What could have caused this?OMG!

They are speaking Bini Language....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR13jQ9Pq9I

The foreigners were just watching wicked people.
Cccc Lalasticlala
omo no talk like dat ooo.u knw whyts like to mind their business plus dat dude was holding a bottle#broken and. 4 9ja wen dah kind tin happen pple go run...it is well jare

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by akin1o1: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
the video is a hoax, acted from A-Z

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by ReportersNG: 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
THIS GUYS ARE FULL BLOODED NIGERIANS AND PROBABLY D WHITE MEN DIDNT UNDERSTAND THEIR PIDGIN
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
A police man was there oh he just waltzed pass.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by LEAFLET(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Rip man!!
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Spirit1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
Adminisher:

Nobody interferes in the western world. These are the kind of guys who make money through crime , come back home , marry fine girls, join PDP and start to steal money
Nigeria and Nigerians are in need of moral and spiritual regeneration if Buhari fails God will send a much more harsh person to do it

Sadly you are right. Which way Nigeria.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by KELVIN086: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
LastProphet:
bini people are angry people and are naturally envious of each other, not a nice people to be around
e be like say u dey think with ur yansh. How can u generalise a whole tribe because of the actions/behaviour of some people uve met or some things u heard.
On this same front page yesterday , I read about how 2 igbo men butchered a woman does this mean all igbo are murderers No
I also read about how a yoruba man raped his children about a week ago on this same front page , does this also mean all yoruba men are sick paedophiles No.
This is the first time since I opened my nairaland account in 2009 I'm actually seeing a murder topic concerning the bini people.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by otiigba1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
If really he is dead the guy who stabbed him will definitely do 30 years in prison, though am not sure how italian law works.

If it is here this guy is looking at 35 years in prison. Its so sad.some Niggas has no brains.

When i was leaving in south africa this sort of violence and murder goes on every day. Between nigerians, this was the main reason i left S Africa (johanesburg)

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
just like that he killed d guy? i heard a bottle break then looks like he went to stab him in the head with it . this's just sad. rip.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) / 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ / ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.