Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) (65221 Views)

Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Two Nigerian Men Fight In Italy, One Throws The Other Off A Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Toneyo(m): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
This is so sad...
Untop what?
This are the bad Nigerians giving us bad names in the diaspora
You just take another man lives
Jesus

Business gone bad. The heart of man for you.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by danniyal(m): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2015
Finish am
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by ikechu1278: 8:51am On Nov 22, 2015
crisycent:

No wonder you never passed jamb. Imbecîle.

See this bonfide asahwo selling love-vendor. You think I'm in that shithole nation you dey? Wtf is jamb? Is not that grade school work none of you monkies can remotely pass. Yet you come here dey yan nonsense. Go back to your pimping and stop wasting my time. Rubbish
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2015
castroevans:
I keep telling people this, if u are so upset and wanna react violently, a 30sec deep breathe might just be all u need to calm urself down. Now if u are calm and ur opponent isn't, the best thing to do is just leave the vicinity. He who fights and run away isn't always a coward, it might just be another way of saying if I continue this fight it might end up bloody regardless of one's strength.
On the other hand, someone breaks bottle and walk towards u, It is ideal u leave the premises to prevent further disaster except if u are a well trained in martial art.
This happened to me yesterday, I came out of my house only to realize someone brushed my car (this will make it twice in a week my car bin brushed) I was really upset, in the midst of trying figure out what could be done an okada rider came and was pretty close to hitting me. One thing led to another and it was a stand off btw the rider and I, the way he stood and folded his fist had already given me four combos to unleash on him and the fight would end within a minute but I decided to walk away. while walking away, they saw me as a coward but I didn't see it that way, I saw myself bin saved of thousands of naira that I would have paid to a nurse for his treatment. My sensei would say, u don't need to engage in a fight to prove a point, sometimes walking is just enough...
You are a wise man sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by sandracoopert(f): 9:11am On Nov 22, 2015
liberty300:
Mehn, I just saw that video.he broke the bottle and just stabbed the in front of everybody...nobody tried to even stop them
. Have you ever seen 2 goats fighting and tried to stop them?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by sandracoopert(f): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2015
efilefun:

Dude that's not nigeria where you wade into a fight you don't know anything about, moreover they might be into drugs, the only error those people around made was not calling police earlier.

Dude am pretty sure na sawdust full your skull, even if you don't understand what the op wrote you could have listened to their accent and easily detect they are from the SS
They are Benin boys ooo. One even spoke Benin.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by oderemo(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2015
Couldn't sleep alnight , had nightmare abt this video.
Still can't phantom y.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by efilefun(m): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2015
Sure Benin is also in the SS, even the OP wrote it was benin guys, but that unfortunate dude just wanna be stvpid
sandracoopert:
They are Benin boys ooo. One even spoke Benin.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by efilefun(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2015
Was so freaked out after seeing the video yesterday afternoon, how will you just kill a fellow man, that's so gross
oderemo:
Still can't phantom y.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by crisycent: 9:39am On Nov 22, 2015
ikechu1278:

See this bonfide asahwo selling love-vendor. You think I'm in that shithole nation you dey? Wtf is jamb? Is not that grade school work none of you monkies can remotely pass. Yet you come here dey yan nonsense. Go back to your pimping and stop wasting my time. Rubbish

No wonder you went there to prostitute. I shouldn't have argued with you because you got first hand information. I'm sorry I'm arguing your own profession with you. Bastard.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2015
sandracoopert:
. Have you ever seen 2 goats fighting and tried to stop them?
A times don't you just regret been a Nigeriancos mentality of bastards like these make you see nothing wrong when the white put up some racial act...I weep for my country!
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nairasurplus(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2015
So sad. His ( deseased) pple down here in Nigeria will watch this video. The killer will not escape it.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Totfulguy: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2015
zibi2:
This was published today on Youtube.....

What could have caused this?OMG!

They are speaking Bini Language....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR13jQ9Pq9I

The foreigners were just watching wicked people.
Cccc Lalasticlala

When I read this kind of nonsense I dont fail to wonder where this people left the minds...Two ADULTS fight and you are blaming the foreigner for not stopping them. How many of this drug addicts will the "foreigner" go round to stop from killing each other. Why dont we ever take responsibility for our actions? Why is the foreigners "wicked"for not stopping the fight? Well if I were there I'd probably not stop the fight because I'd probably have died someone's death and I am NOT ready. Mtscheeeeeew!

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2015
corisande:
Jesus!
why did I watch this?

see as I dey shiver cry
He likely was just slightly nicked. And drunk smiley
A proper slash to the jugular would be needed to kill, and trust me, that would be messier.

sladonery:
The guy didnt die atleast not in the video.. They were covering him up to keep him warm.. And with their proper healthcare system he might live. He was actually still breathing at the end of the video and it looked like his hand moved. Nevertheless...this shouldnt happen in a strange land. They r supposed to be backing eacother.
The whole thing might even be a ruse to get sympathy and possible asylum from the oyinbos.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by jacoik(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2015
baby124:
Guy didn't believe his friend will stab him. A coward comes to a fist fight with a weapon. Now he will be regretting his life. Before he comes out of the mess he just put himself in. His friend hailing him would also be arrested. They all wasted their lives over something I am sure is completely useless
but bro shey dem arrest d staber? not funny
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by poryby: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by jude33084(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Totfulguy:

When I read this kind of nonsense I dont fail to wonder where this people left the minds...Two ADULTS fight and you are blaming the foreigner for not stopping them. How many of this drug addicts will the "foreigner" go round to stop from killing each other. Why dont we ever take responsibility for our actions? Why is the foreigners "wicked"for not stopping the fight? Well if I were there I'd probably not stop the fight because I'd probably have died someone's death and I am NOT ready. Mtscheeeeeew!

As a Benin man I dey shame I swear.

These are guys that took the desert to Italy,....they were rubbers, cultist and even hired assassins while in Benin.

As you can see in the video, he went for his artery in the neck,.....even the best first aid wouldn't have saved that guy.

A lot of them are in jail in Italy, some for long years while others for life.

A big disgrace to their entire family sad

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by kandiikane(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bini, yoruba, igbo, to outsiders, you are all Nigerians and that's what I see in that video. Nothing really to see there, just Nigerians with no regard for human lives killing each other as usual.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Well, one less Nigerian to struggle resources with me back home. Like rats, they start killing each other when numerous in size - that's why even with police presence they were left in peace to kill off their fellow brother. They are no different from vermin to the white man.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Ifebazz(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
ladyF:
Watched this some days back. This is the same reason I dont get into fights. Most times, its not the stronger that wins, its the most dangerous.

I can only imagine the cause of this fight. I'm 99% sure its a very minor issue. LadyF no dey fight sef, dem go jut beat me, no be small cry
Obviously you're a 'he'.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Ifebazz(m): 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
The human heart is evil and desperately wicked. Quote me.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by ideatoprince18(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
masties2:
:-

undecidedcome na, make I break bottle for ya head make you for fit believe more say we dey provoke. Uzaghaaa! undecided
..... **** in ushbebe's tone * * * * ....... YA DADDY .... go break am for d guy wey provoke u first!!!
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by crossfire(m): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmnnn
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by silentc(m): 2:49am On Nov 23, 2015
These are Edo men (Bini). Apart from the language and accent that identified them, IK is also short for Ikponmwosa and not Ikechukwu.

Sad state of affairs
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by demolyte(m): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2015
Don't be in a hurry to conclude he's dead...
2 reasons y I feel he's alive
1-his face wasn't covered, only his body was covered probably to reduce the cold...
2-if the cut was terrible(like in the jagular vein) he won't b able to run and even return to d initial spot..he would probably drop immediately...
It looks like Ik has also been beaten earlier b4 d video recording cos he said "see blood, ochuko I dey go your house"
Secondly those 2 bois (Ochuko that stabbed and accomplice) are likely Ishen bois, Edo state close to agbo (deltan igbos) or delta cos dey speak something like ishen or delta language and the name ochuko is deltan... Why IK the victim could be Agbo in delta state (delta igbo b4 anambra), Igbo or Ishen (all use igbo names Ikechuckwu, Ikenna) or Benin by the name (Ik acronym of Ikpomvonsa) he actually looks lawful cos he was on the phone speakin Italia and shielded by an italian b4 Ochuko attacked again..
Its pretty wrong to intervene in such a fight cos u cud get killed in the process, it has almost happened to me b4, got a scar in d face trying to separate 2 fighters...
The guy sud av ran wen he saw him goin for the bottle but he was probably sure his enemy pretending friends won't cut him..
I remember ma experience wif a fellow corper in the east who's from south south if I had not dodged he cud av striked me and I flee after(d south south guys jst love usin bottles I mean d brainless among them)...
U don't test an angry man specially if u dnt av fightin skills...
If u watched d video very well u will notice the whites were scared, the white man helping to redress Ik after the first attack had to make way wen he saw that he couldn't stop the idiot Ochuko, they also tried cos dey tied his neck immediately with his black top, hardly wud u c his blood...if u don't know about safety u jst can't rush to help such a victim that is why only few people were there to help him.....
If he was dead his whole body specially d face wud b covered but dey stood with him caring for the wound after covering his expose body, probably from cold..
I pray he survives it IJN...Amen!!
And Nigerian government should impose stiffer penalty to Nigerians abroad that commit or attempt such attack specially on fellow Nigerians...
Something like immediate deport and death by hangin in their home town...
this embarrassment is just too much for the country...Nigerians are suppose to love and receive themselves well in foreign land...

I saw a comment on another site where someone confirmed from his brother in Italy that IK is alive but in coma...
Probably d cut affected his nerves and spine...
I pray he recovers soon...
and ochuko and accomplice suffer to death

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by tonychristopher: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
ogbonti:
b

SHURRUP THERE, NO ONE WAS SPEAKING BINI.. THAT IS HOW U GIVE A TRIBE A BAD NAME. "IK" Is a shortened form of Ikechukwu... biafrans showing themselves in Italy. That is how they will kill themselves when they finally get carved out of Nigeria.

IK is also a short form of ikpomwosa

And they are speaking Benin there

No wonder no tribes wants to with u
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Royals1st: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2015
This must be Napoli
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by phlamesG: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jeez I just watched the video omg! cry

Why is man so wicked?
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Same here... cry
oderemo:
Still can't phantom y.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by seangy4konji: 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
And the idiot saw him when he broke the bottle and still stood there looking like a monkey...If you know you cant fight,dont look for it,as that one break bottle then find something and defend your self...

dont just stand there thinking he might not stab me,nigga your wrong.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2015
demolyte:
Don't be in a hurry to conclude he's dead...
2 reasons y I feel he's alive
1-his face wasn't covered, only his body was covered probably to reduce the cold...
2-if the cut was terrible(like in the jagular vein) he won't b able to run and even return to d initial spot..he would probably drop immediately...
It looks like Ik has also been beaten earlier b4 d video recording cos he said "see blood, ochuko I dey go your house"
Secondly those 2 bois (Ochuko that stabbed and accomplice) are likely Ishen bois, Edo state close to agbo (deltan igbos) or delta cos dey speak something like ishen or delta language and the name ochuko is deltan... Why IK the victim could be Agbo in delta state (delta igbo b4 anambra), Igbo or Ishen (all use igbo names Ikechuckwu, Ikenna) or Benin by the name (Ik acronym of Ikpomvonsa) he actually looks lawful cos he was on the phone speakin Italia and shielded by an italian b4 Ochuko attacked again..
Its pretty wrong to intervene in such a fight cos u cud get killed in the process, it has almost happened to me b4, got a scar in d face trying to separate 2 fighters...
The guy sud av ran wen he saw him goin for the bottle but he was probably sure his enemy pretending friends won't cut him..
I remember ma experience wif a fellow corper in the east who's from south south if I had not dodged he cud av striked me and I flee after(d south south guys jst love usin bottles I mean d brainless among them)...
U don't test an angry man specially if u dnt av fightin skills...
If u watched d video very well u will notice the whites were scared, the white man helping to redress Ik after the first attack had to make way wen he saw that he couldn't stop the idiot Ochuko, they also tried cos dey tied his neck immediately with his black top, hardly wud u c his blood...if u don't know about safety u jst can't rush to help such a victim that is why only few people were there to help him.....
If he was dead his whole body specially d face wud b covered but dey stood with him caring for the wound after covering his expose body, probably from cold..
I pray he survives it IJN...Amen!!
And Nigerian government should impose stiffer penalty to Nigerians abroad that commit or attempt such attack specially on fellow Nigerians...
Something like immediate deport and death by hangin in their home town...
this embarrassment is just too much for the country...Nigerians are suppose to love and receive themselves well in foreign land...

I saw a comment on another site where someone confirmed from his brother in Italy that IK is alive but in coma...
Probably d cut affected his nerves and spine...
I pray he recovers soon...
and ochuko and accomplice suffer to death
I really hope he isn't dead o. Sometimes I wonder what type of blood runs in us Africans or is it the scorching sun that makes us so irritable?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man / Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) / 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.